Oct 09, 2011, 08:09 AM
Chinglish-funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by janez58
Salve, ho comprato il chainlik nel mese di giugno 2011 e penso che non è aggirnato il firmware, come faccio a sapere se è aggiornato? e se non è come dovrei aggiornarlo, dovrei acquistare il programmatore a parte? visto che bevrc non lo fornisce, poichè ho letto su un forum che se non è aggiornato non attiva la funzione rth su rvosd.
Aspetto qualche chiarimento da qualche esperto, grazie

Hi, I bought chainlik in June 2011 and I think that it is not refreshed the firmware, how do I know if it is updated? and if it's not like I need to upgrade, should I buy the controller separately? bevrc seen that does not provide them, as I read on a forum that is not updated if no active function of rth rvosd.
Appearance some clarification from some experts, because
to see this:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...9#post17721033
about Chainlink support:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1406367

Sid
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2011, 09:53 AM
Hope the best to you with this RangeLink product Sid!
Oct 10, 2011, 02:01 PM
Kiwi in Germany
nice product ... so if I have chainlink I can still get the receivers (rangelink) off you then? If that is true I beg of you ... please make a small lightweight receiver that have the pins lying down to put in wings (and of course make it work with chainlink). All I need is PPM, rssi and 4 channels (make it 6 if you HAVE too) but the key is to have it light weight and pins lying down to fit in wings easier.

I have always been impressed with your support that you have showed in this product sid. I am willing to support you as much as I can.
Oct 10, 2011, 02:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by whakahere
nice product ... so if I have chainlink I can still get the receivers (rangelink) off you then? If that is true I beg of you ... please make a small lightweight receiver that have the pins lying down to put in wings (and of course make it work with chainlink). All I need is PPM, rssi and 4 channels (make it 6 if you HAVE too) but the key is to have it light weight and pins lying down to fit in wings easier.

I have always been impressed with your support that you have showed in this product sid. I am willing to support you as much as I can.
Soon will be out 2 new type of RX, one with 12ch and second with 6 ch, both with pins sideout style, RSSI and PPM, this smaller will be with fixed coax on board(withouth SMA) so it be cool for smaller planes, delta wings, multirotors...normaly ultra light
Oct 10, 2011, 04:39 PM
So, what is the estimated price? Cheaper or more expensive than ChainLink?
Oct 10, 2011, 05:17 PM
Chinglish-funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by whakahere

yea,, rx v2 hardware the same as rangelink slave(rx), if u wanna change to rangelink,,, it can be upgrade to rangelink slave(rx).

Sid
Oct 10, 2011, 05:18 PM
Kiwi in Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavorVZ
Soon will be out 2 new type of RX, one with 12ch and second with 6 ch, both with pins sideout style, RSSI and PPM, this smaller will be with fixed coax on board(withouth SMA) so it be cool for smaller planes, delta wings, multirotors...normaly ultra light
will they work with chainlink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid.huang
yea,, rx v2 hardware the same as rangelink slave(rx), if u wanna change to rangelink,,, it can be upgrade to rangelink slave(rx).

Sid
well I have chainlink now and no enough cash to pay for another one. I just would like a smaller rx for my wing I plan to build .. in a few months.
Oct 10, 2011, 05:24 PM
Chinglish-funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by raRaRa
So, what is the estimated price? Cheaper or more expensive than ChainLink?
whole sets rangelink, free shipping(EMS).

Sid
Oct 10, 2011, 05:56 PM
Build Something
I really wish you guys would get a bit more immaginative with the names of these things.

Chainlink
Rangelink
Rangevideo
Dragonlink

No wonder it's confusing for noobs...
Oct 10, 2011, 08:20 PM
I am a little unclear, is the rangelink receiver compatible with the chainlink tx? If yes, where can I get the rx and how much does it cost?
Oct 10, 2011, 10:26 PM
Thread OP
check first post, all details are updated
Oct 11, 2011, 08:28 AM
Engineer for Christ
I'm looking at the spectrum analyzer plot. Even with the 30 db attenuation, your out of band ripple looks extremely high. Granted I see the 3rd harmonic is not incredibly high, but I do see a generally increased noise floor especially in the 70cm band. That level of out of band ripple might not be legal in the U.S. even if the transmitter is on a legal frequency.

-Alex
Oct 11, 2011, 08:52 AM
Chinglish-funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBCrazy
I'm looking at the spectrum analyzer plot. Even with the 30 db attenuation, your out of band ripple looks extremely high. Granted I see the 3rd harmonic is not incredibly high, but I do see a generally increased noise floor especially in the 70cm band. That level of out of band ripple might not be legal in the U.S. even if the transmitter is on a legal frequency.

-Alex
FHSS, can u show me some other UHF FHSS system spectrum analyzer plot.

Sid
Oct 11, 2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavorVZ

I can test it with DX8 this week, but be sure that work 100%
Please let me know. A plug-n-play solution for DX8 users will go a LONG way to expanding your market. I know I would buy one if it worked rather than having to buy a competing product and a 72Mhz system just for FPV. I'd rather have one system for anything.
Oct 11, 2011, 01:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by banzi28
Please let me know. A plug-n-play solution for DX8 users will go a LONG way to expanding your market. I know I would buy one if it worked rather than having to buy a competing product and a 72Mhz system just for FPV. I'd rather have one system for anything.
tested right now with DX8, work perfect, i have connected it on trainer port (PPM and ground) and separate power supply for RangeLink(12V+/-), u can use 3S LiPo 850-1300mAh

Quick Reply