Feb 15, 2013, 11:26 AM

Failsafe

Guys quick question, when rangelink goes into failsafe, (I have no osd) will my gyro still be active or no. Thanx.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2013, 12:04 PM
Failsafe does whatever you tell it to do. If the gyro has a remote gain/mode channel
and you want the gyro on, then set the failsafe with that channel turned on. If you
want it off, set it with it turned off.
Feb 15, 2013, 01:33 PM
Thanx
Feb 16, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hello,
I bought a rangelink few days ago.
Do you know how many time usually rangepiloting take to ship it?
Feb 16, 2013, 03:07 PM
RC FPVer
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksun99
Hello,
I bought a rangelink few days ago.
Do you know how many time usually rangepiloting take to ship it?
I bought one last week too, but I bet the Chinese New Year has affected shipping times some. In the past I've bought from them, and the shipping was very fast.
Feb 16, 2013, 04:19 PM
Just got mine in on the 13th, took about 8 days shipping EMS from china to usa, arizona
Feb 16, 2013, 09:16 PM
Chi va piano, va lontano
Looks like the RX is out of stock... any idea when it will be back in stock?
Feb 16, 2013, 10:49 PM
I want to get my Rangelink up and running PPM with Eagle Tree. Can some who have done it give me some setup help? Which rangelink channel to use from the OSD, type of cables, grounding, etc...?
Any help appreciated!
Feb 16, 2013, 11:01 PM
9W2DLR
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroeder
I want to get my Rangelink up and running PPM with Eagle Tree. Can some who have done it give me some setup help? Which rangelink channel to use from the OSD, type of cables, grounding, etc...?
Any help appreciated!
PPM port for rangelink is the 2nd last pin number 14 it clearly labeled under the receiver how to configure your eagle tree that difference case read the eagle tree manual for starter maybe?
Feb 17, 2013, 01:12 AM
thanx.I hope rangelink will be shipped soon.I crashed my fpv plane yesterday because of radio lost . I used a SMART SX M-LINK in a easystar rtf package which is really not recommended for fpv since the radio signal is only emitted in front of you but it is very low in the corners and nothing behind...
Since i will have to rebuild another one and the easy star 2 feel very heavy with fpv stuff. Is the twinstar 2 fun for fpv?
Feb 17, 2013, 01:23 AM
can someome confirm definitively for me that 2 rangelink systems can not operate simultaneously . Would be nice to fly at the same time as my friend , we both have ranglink. We havnt tried them on at the same time because we are fairly sure they wont work. Are we correct in our assumption ?
Feb 17, 2013, 01:31 AM
9W2DLR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve34
can someome confirm definitively for me that 2 rangelink systems can not operate simultaneously . Would be nice to fly at the same time as my friend , we both have ranglink. We havnt tried them on at the same time because we are fairly sure they wont work. Are we correct in our assumption ?
your assumption only, ian (Deamon) have 2 RL working together, would recommend tondo advance binding if 1 tx glitches the other, I don't have RL on my field but i do have 3 people using dragonlink 1 of them seem to die if i turned on my tx, he changed tx id and rebinded his DL seem fine now
Feb 17, 2013, 01:32 AM
FPV junkie
Quote:
You should be able to use them together.

If you get interference then try rebinding one of them to generate a new digital signature further away from the other one.

You should not have issues, but test them on the ground first.
Feb 17, 2013, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skellator
PPM port for rangelink is the 2nd last pin number 14 it clearly labeled under the receiver how to configure your eagle tree that difference case read the eagle tree manual for starter maybe?
Thanks!
Do you use any special cable to go between the rangelink and eagle tree or a standard 3 pin strand?
Feb 17, 2013, 02:08 AM
Member #1
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_beeson
You should be able to use them together.

If you get interference then try rebinding one of them to generate a new digital signature further away from the other one.

You should not have issues, but test them on the ground first.
My experience is no, it doesn't work together. We've done everything under the sun to get them to work with zero luck.