Jul 30, 2012, 02:04 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodjack
thanks,i actually meant the JR PPM signal is low voltage..
not much info on the DSX9..
AAAh... Ok... In that case, a small Preamp circuit could be used to get the correct capability, or if you trust your skills enough, open up the radio and tap the PPM where it enters the internal Transmitter. (Then you will still have your Trainer for whatever else!)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2012, 02:47 PM
usual old know-it-all
Thanks for the replies.
Soldering and electronic skills good..but i'll do some more research on this radio..
Jul 30, 2012, 02:49 PM
TREES!!! Ouch!!!
for DL contest
QAV500 Quadcopter FPV Up to 1000 feet!! (4 min 1 sec)
Jul 30, 2012, 03:57 PM
RC = FUN
This seems like a bad thing to post on this thread...

but BNIB Dragonlink FULL SYSTEM for $35 less than retail and it includes a free hinge antenna ($5) antenna.

I will cover all shipping and paypal fees! -Tyler

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1697518
Jul 30, 2012, 05:23 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyote66
AAAh... Ok... In that case, a small Preamp circuit could be used to get the correct capability, or if you trust your skills enough, open up the radio and tap the PPM where it enters the internal Transmitter. (Then you will still have your Trainer for whatever else!)
The Dragon Link system has a circuit built in to compensate for the low signal level of these radios. Hook it up and it should work !

Mike
Jul 30, 2012, 05:24 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodjack
thanks,i actually meant the JR PPM signal is low voltage..
not much info on the DSX9..
We already fixed that for you, see above

Mike
Jul 30, 2012, 05:56 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
Dang... Dragonlabs has thought of everything! low signals... Reverse voltages... you almost have all human errors removed!
Jul 30, 2012, 06:00 PM
Registered Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy321
This seems like a bad thing to post on this thread...

but BNIB Dragonlink FULL SYSTEM for $35 less than retail and it includes a free hinge antenna ($5) antenna.

I will cover all shipping and paypal fees! -Tyler

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1697518
Good deal but doesn't the full system come with the "free hinge antenna"? Or are you offering something different?
Jul 30, 2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi Dennis,

You are correct, the old firmware does not allow you to calibrate your own system This is one of the most important reasons I recommend upgrading to the new firmware !!!

The small Mikrokopter antenna is a full range, full performance antenna ! So you should expect a full 30 KM with this antenna. Chances are, there is something on your plane causing interference, as you should never, never get a failsafe or any problems at just one mile range. The other possibility is that your RX needs to be calibrated. I will upgrade your system to the latest firmware for free, and have it finished in a day or two.

Mike
Thanks Mike!! Can you just tell me where to send it and should I accompany a note regarding why I'm sending it?

Also, after it's upgraded will my original 9 channel RX still work as it does now?

Thanks,
Dennis
Jul 30, 2012, 07:20 PM
Quote:
You mean Kayla ??? Here she is, and yes, I wish I looked as good as Kayla... The girls always go crazy over her !!!

Mike
Hey Mike,
instead of showing of your workshop how about you get the issue with that faulty receiver you sent me sorted out. You have ignored numerous emails and didn't even bother to reply to the PayPal dispute I was forced to file.

As far as I am concerned if you don't deliver your side of the deal (a brand new working receiver) it is theft. You are an embarrassment to DragonLabs and what Daniel stands for.

-Angelos
Jul 30, 2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyote66
Dang... Dragonlabs has thought of everything! low signals... Reverse voltages... you almost have all human errors removed!
Shame thew new receivers brown out VERY easy and miss packets with the slightest voltage fluctuations caused by the servos! The proof is coming.
Jul 30, 2012, 07:46 PM
RC = FUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostheli
Good deal but doesn't the full system come with the "free hinge antenna"? Or are you offering something different?
I hope not considering I payed extra for it
Jul 30, 2012, 07:48 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelos
Hey Mike,
instead of showing of your workshop how about you get the issue with that faulty receiver you sent me sorted out. You have ignored numerous emails and didn't even bother to reply to the PayPal dispute I was forced to file.

As far as I am concerned if you don't deliver your side of the deal (a brand new working receiver) it is theft. You are an embarrassment to DragonLabs and what Daniel stands for.

-Angelos
Angelos,

This is the first I have heard of your problem. I handle support here, which is in the auto reply to the email if you had read it. So now, I know you are unhappy about a receiver, but that is ALL I know. I have no idea of who you are, what system you are running, or even if you have hooked it up correctly or not. You have wasted a lot of time trying to discredit me, insult me, and just being plain rude, but you have not put any effort into giving me any information that would help me solve your problem.

I am totally caught up on service, and when someone buys anything that does not work as it should, I replace it RIGHT AWAY, and the replacement is sent within 24 hours. Everyone else here who has a technical probelm PM's me, or posts the details here, and we get all these issues taken care of quickly. Instead of even talking to me about your issue, you throw around accusations, and call me a theif. That is just a schitty thing to do.

As far as Daniel's values, he would never make fales accusations, or write a post anything like you just did. As far as my actions, I treat customers well, and take care of all issues as soon as I find out about them. I feel very good about how I take care of our customers. Taking care of a customer is even more important than making money on a system. I would rather lose money myself before I let a customer take a loss on anything bought from me.

It is appearent that you did not get ahold of me as quickly as you would have liked, A simple PM here would have worked, but there are none from you, I checked... Either way, there was no call for what you posted. We do guarantee everything we sell, and I do make things right for everyone, even if you make me mad. So give me all the details, and we will help get your RX working if you have done something wrong ( Like not calibrating it ), and if it is defective, it will be replaced right away.

Mike
Last edited by JettPilot; Jul 30, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
Jul 30, 2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Hi Kevin,

It is good to see you back ! Yes, you can send it back to me, I will need all your equipment, TX's and RX'es to do the upgrade. I will get it back to you in about a day or two.

Mike
Awesome! Sounds good. Off the forums, but not off from using my DragonLink. Can't wait to blow your mind with all kinds of incredible DragonLink footage once the project I've been working on is officially released. Copters, Zephyrs, Cablecameras- DragonLink runs it all!

Thanks!
-Kevin
Jul 30, 2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Hey Mike,

-Angelos
Quote:
Shame thew new receivers brown out VERY easy and miss packets with the slightest voltage fluctuations caused by the servos! The proof is coming.
Yeah, the hundreds and possibly thousands of us loving how well our dragonlinks work and loving the support we get from Mike- that all really supports your claim there. Mike has ALWAYS been extremely helpful, even if he is busy. No response? Ask him again, things happen. He's human too. But slamming him probably won't help much.

If you want to throw the "embarrassment to DragonLink" card out there, I'd say it more fits the guy who stomps around throwing a fit when something goes wrong than someone who devotes every day of his life for the past...5+ years to push the hobby forward.

-Kevin

Quick Reply