Jun 19, 2012, 08:09 PM
Registered Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by junioro16v
Hi Mike,

I just received my complete DL. Transaction ID 2KS9080606424602M
The problem is because the dummy load doesn't came with the itens.
If you need some additional information, please, let me know.
See this post from Mike, it may help to answer your question.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=8907
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2012, 08:29 PM
Registered Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITman496
I'd try for it, thats for sure. lol. What kind of things are you looking for? Exciting flights? Proximity? Long range?
Interesting video. ie:Interesting place, flight, story, editing, or whatever.

I think I have a name for the contest. **Where in the ____ is my Dragon Link?**
Jun 19, 2012, 08:30 PM
Tree Crasher Master
Oh god I was drinking soda you jerk! Now its all over my keyboard. XD

Well, I'll be glad to participate when I can.
Jun 19, 2012, 08:33 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostheli
I want to have a contest. I have a complete system to put up. I want to see some good videos.

But first, any objections, Mike?

I may start a thread and ask for ideas about rules and whatnot, I have some but would like to hear others.

How about it, anybody want my Dragon Link?
Great. You're associated with DL? I'll pass.
Jun 19, 2012, 09:00 PM

DL Bind

Hi Mike.

I from Brazil, and recommended a friend to buy one and he bought Dragon Link. So I got a free receiver. Wonder. But unfortunately, the new receiver does not want to bind. I tried in various ways, read various forums looking for a solution. So I'm doing a contact with you, so you can guide me. I am using a Futaba radio 9CAP, and I'm a 1k resistor connected to the output for the DL. The new receiver is a 12-channel version of C. And in my old 9-channel LD is working normally.

If you can help me I appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Anderson Pedra
Jun 19, 2012, 09:19 PM
Registered Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by N6145k
Great. You're associated with DL? I'll pass.
Well actually I'm Mike's shill account. What of it?

Just kidding, I'm not, really.

Don't be so upset. I wish it wasn't like this myself, but the fact of the matter is, until Mike can make some changes, this is the way things will be. All the complaining in the world will not stop the anxious (sometimes desperate) customers from wanting to know where their DL is. So, really your cries are in vain and off topic to the thread, while their cries sometime seem to be in vain but are very much on topic for Mike's one and only dragon link thread.
Jun 19, 2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
I have 1,000,000 transmitter brackets now,

The dummy loads have been on backorder for over 6 weeks, and should be here any day now.

I will be sending both of them at once for people that need them.

To range test, just remove the RX antenna, and test.

Mike
Dag-gon, Mouser needs to get their stuff together...

-CBC-
Jun 19, 2012, 09:24 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Pedra
Hi Mike.

I from Brazil, and recommended a friend to buy one and he bought Dragon Link. So I got a free receiver. Wonder. But unfortunately, the new receiver does not want to bind. I tried in various ways, read various forums looking for a solution. So I'm doing a contact with you, so you can guide me. I am using a Futaba radio 9CAP, and I'm a 1k resistor connected to the output for the DL. The new receiver is a 12-channel version of C. And in my old 9-channel LD is working normally.

If you can help me I appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Anderson Pedra
You probably don't have the right firmware in your new Rx. Your 'old' 9 channel Rx works because you're using it with your old DL. The new DL Rx is probably loaded with the firmware for the newest system...and won't work with the old DL Tx unless you reprogram it. Right now Mike is the only one with the programming capability. The newest DL Tx and Rx will/are user firmware upgradable, but the cables and firmware aren't in the 'public's' hands yet.
Jun 19, 2012, 09:28 PM
FPV nut
I say you move this whole thread over to eff pee vee lab. We can run the contest there!
Jun 19, 2012, 10:01 PM
FPV FTW!!

Mike urgent!!! Help!

Mike,
I just ordered a new Dragon Link system (what I wanted to do) but Paypal messed up somehow. I clicked the change billing information and the next screen I saw said I purchased it. BAD PAYPAL!! Well unfortunately it still has my old shipping address AND I didn't get a chance to add in the notes that I earned a free receiver now. My last full system was purchased Jan 4th 2012 (Unique Transaction ID #0XK94134L31063122), so if the free extra Rx could be that firmware version that would be awesome. Also, my correct shipping address is in the email I sent you at [email protected]. PM me on here if you need my shipping info to be sent to you via pm.

Thanks a lot and please respond asap so I know this will be taken care of. Thank you for understanding and helping.

-Marc

Edit: I Tried PM'ing you but your box is full
Last edited by Rexnoobs247; Jun 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:15 PM
FPV FTW!!
PS my transaction ID for this current purchase was 1GS78258SA276320D
Jun 19, 2012, 11:59 PM
I have a question for anyone to answer. Will the DL2 work with the ppm stream from the trainer port on a DX6i DSM2??? I gutted mine tonight and found zero similarities between it and the DX7-8-9 which are already well documented on hacking the ppm. If this was covered already, I apologize, im getting a migraine trying to scan through 600 pages of questions.
Thanks,
Mike
Jun 20, 2012, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drednox
I have a question for anyone to answer. Will the DL2 work with the ppm stream from the trainer port on a DX6i DSM2??? I gutted mine tonight and found zero similarities between it and the DX7-8-9 which are already well documented on hacking the ppm. If this was covered already, I apologize, im getting a migraine trying to scan through 600 pages of questions.
Thanks,
Mike
Please refer to post 8912
Jun 20, 2012, 07:36 AM
Lol thanks! I was so dam close!!
Jun 20, 2012, 08:15 AM
I tell her RC is cheap !
I almost tought we were going for a no more whinning tread with the new shipping system...then BAM ! Blow up in my face !! Looks like we're back to normal for a while

Wind, i believe with the high demand for those system and when Mike gets the backlogs cleared, your fears of having to share video freq might come true

Quick Reply