Nov 26, 2020, 03:41 PM
4c 6f 76 65 20 52 2f 43
Mike wrote above: "The Nano Receivers and Micro Receivers are not in production yet"
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2020, 03:51 PM
Hi Mike, you send my system DL RX&TX?

Thanks
Regards
Nov 26, 2020, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto
Mike wrote above: "The Nano Receivers and Micro Receivers are not in production yet"
Apologies, late and tired i misread that.
Nov 26, 2020, 05:00 PM
Mike, are you planning to release more 433mhz nano rx's? I'm in the market to buy another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi KeithSuth,

YES ! There is a NANO RECEIVER, and a MICRO RECEIVER for 915 MHZ This was planned from day one of 915 MHZ, as the 915 MHZ receiver antennas are 1/2 the size of 433, and the 915 MHZ system is so well suited to copters and smaller planes where both size and RF noise is an issue. The Nano Receivers and Micro Receivers are not in production yet, but the design is done and they will be produced the minute other items are done.

The systems do not come with Mav2PT installed, they come with standard , easy to use WiFi and Bluetooth that most customers use. The Mav2PT is easy to do and can be done following Noircogis instructions.
Nov 26, 2020, 05:45 PM
Quote:
WARNING:

The power supply section runs though the part of the PCB where the servo pins are, you are likely to kill the Micro Receiver forever by removing the pins

See my post above this one.
I will not do it if the RX math in the frame fine.

Yes, It was a surprise because I went directly to the store without reading the forum, and I saw the reduction and I wonderd, what? I think it costed 98$ jajajaja

Cool, thanks!
Nov 26, 2020, 08:34 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskim
Hi Mike, you send my system DL RX&TX?

Thanks
Regards
Hi Maskim,

I am still looking for a solution for this.
Nov 26, 2020, 08:35 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagaz FPV
Mike, are you planning to release more 433mhz nano rx's? I'm in the market to buy another.
Hi Dagaz FPV,

YES !!! We will make ALL ITEMS in both 433 MHZ and 915 MHZ, since each one has advantages.
Nov 26, 2020, 10:04 PM

Dragon Link Advanced 433 MHZ WiFi Complete System with 1000 mW Radio Modem Receiver

I need to buy this: Dragon Link Advanced 433 MHZ WiFi Complete System with 1000 mW Radio Modem Receiver and shipping to Vietnam, I have sent several mail to [email protected] but there is no response up to now. Please anyone from Dragonlink can help me!!!!
Nov 27, 2020, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Hi Maskim,

I am still looking for a solution for this.
Ok
if there is a problem with delivery i am willing to pay a little

Thanks
Regards
Nov 27, 2020, 08:18 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskim
Ok
if there is a problem with delivery i am willing to pay a little

Thanks
Regards
Hi Maskim,

No, I would never delay your system over a little money !! We will find a way, I will PM you.
Nov 27, 2020, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Hi Maskim,

No, I would never delay your system over a little money !! We will find a way, I will PM you.
Ok Thank you Mike
Nov 27, 2020, 02:27 PM
due to the problems with the Matek f65 board and 433 is there a recommended flight controller that works well with no issues. my long-range flight only consist of 5 miles max
Nov 27, 2020, 02:35 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith124
due to the problems with the Matek f65 board and 433 is there a recommended flight controller that works well with no issues. my long-range flight only consist of 5 miles max
To fly 5 miles, you only need 10 % of the range of the Dragon Link system. Chances are you would get this much range even with the Matek F765 flight controller. What kind of plane are you building, how much spacing between components makes a big difference in how much range you will get.

The PixRacer and Pixhawk Cube does not produce any interference on 433 but they do not have built in OSD's

IMPORTANT: We are working on a firmware fix for the Matek F765 problem. If you an wait a bit, there is a really good chance we will come up with something that reduces the Matek F765 problems, and allows really good range with it

Mike
Nov 27, 2020, 06:35 PM
Hi, just bought the Dragonlink 915Mhz kit with reciever. Anyone else had problems when you put this on a Futaba? I tried on Futaba 6J, 10J, 18SZ and 32MZ and they all end up with yellow light blinking twice with a beeping noise.
And yes, I have changed the trainer port to act : ) It is very strange, when I put the Cable in I get a green solid led for 2 sec, and then the yellow blinking with beeps starts???
Ive had the 433 kit Before and no problems whatsoever, but I didnt have the Futabas then
Last edited by MagnusStromqvist; Nov 27, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
Nov 27, 2020, 09:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusStromqvist
Hi, just bought the Dragonlink 915Mhz kit with reciever. Anyone else had problems when you put this on a Futaba? I tried on Futaba 6J, 10J, 18SZ and 32MZ and they all end up with yellow light blinking twice with a beeping noise.
And yes, I have changed the trainer port to act : ) It is very strange, when I put the Cable in I get a green solid led for 2 sec, and then the yellow blinking with beeps starts???
Ive had the 433 kit Before and no problems whatsoever, but I didnt have the Futabas then
Hi MagnusStromqvist,

This is the low voltage alarm, because the futaba puts out a low voltage to its trainer port. This is no problem, do this:

Connect Dragon Link transmitter to the GUI an turn the alarms OFF, ALSO: Even though you turned the voltage alarm off, set the voltage alarm at 4.8 volts, and it will work perfectly. The lower voltage of the Futaba will not reduce the Dragon Link performance.

Let us know how you like the 915 MHZ system when you get a chance to fly it !!!

Quick Reply