Jun 30, 2020, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi Pelurusilver,

Please post a picture of your transmitter so that we can tell you what your options are. Some people have mistake the large V3 for a V2, so I want to make sure which one you have.

Mike

If I got
Dji naza m
Radiomaster TX16S
Dragonlink V2 + RX
Vtx+vrx+cam+goggle+screen

Can I setup a 10km flight with full telemetry on
Batt
Rssi
Gps map
Waypoint

Any related article to follow?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2020, 10:01 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelurusilver
If I got
Dji naza m
Radiomaster TX16S
Dragonlink V2 + RX
Vtx+vrx+cam+goggle+screen

Can I setup a 10km flight with full telemetry on
Batt
Rssi
Gps map
Waypoint

Any related article to follow?
Hi PeluSilver,

That old V2 system has been out of production for 5 years now, and is not capable of telemetry. That V2 system is still a really good performing long range RC control system, but can not be upgraded for teleemtry.

The V3 system was a totally new and different design, you would need V3 hardware to get the telemetry capability you want.

Mike
Jun 30, 2020, 10:42 AM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
Gotta love a triple shipping notification. Thanks Mike!
Jun 30, 2020, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyincali
No that is one of the Dragonlink video antennas for 1280.
Thanks Sparky!
Jun 30, 2020, 11:49 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbitton
Gotta love a triple shipping notification. Thanks Mike!
Thank you for your order David, I hope you get a lot of great FPV flying !!! And I promise you that we will ship no evil

Mike
Jun 30, 2020, 12:02 PM
AMA 112851
Mike.

Trying to PM you to order a system but have question about adding large receiver. Says you're not accepting PM's. Thanks.
Jun 30, 2020, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi PeluSilver,

That old V2 system has been out of production for 5 years now, and is not capable of telemetry. That V2 system is still a really good performing long range RC control system, but can not be upgraded for teleemtry.

The V3 system was a totally new and different design, you would need V3 hardware to get the telemetry capability you want.

Mike
So i just need a new v3 tx? The rx still can be used for telemetry?
Jun 30, 2020, 01:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelurusilver
So i just need a new v3 tx? The rx still can be used for telemetry?
Hi Pelurusilver,

I need to see a picture of your receiver. Some of the receivers shipped in the later year V2 systems were actually V3 receivers, so this may or may not be possible. Please post a picture of it.

Mike
Jul 01, 2020, 09:09 AM

I couldnít order outside US

I wanted to checkout but while registering I couldnít select any country apart from USA. Is this normal?
Jul 01, 2020, 09:21 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Naija
I wanted to checkout but while registering I couldnít select any country apart from USA. Is this normal?
Hi RCNaija,

Due to COVID-19, there have been major delays shipping international, so we are not shipping outside the USA at this moment.

www.getfpv.com has Dragon Link stock and can ship to your country

Mike
Jul 01, 2020, 10:15 AM

Canít ship outside US?

Why canít I order the dragonlink outside US
Jul 01, 2020, 10:43 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyt
Mike.

Trying to PM you to order a system but have question about adding large receiver. Says you're not accepting PM's. Thanks.
Hi TommyT,

We are out of stock on the large receiver right now, but those are next in line to be constructed, so they will be available in a couple weeks.

Mike
Jul 01, 2020, 11:22 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Naija
Why canít I order the dragonlink outside US
Hi RCNaija,

Due to COVID-19, there have been major delays shipping international, so we are not shipping outside the USA at this moment.

www.getfpv.com has Dragon Link stock and can ship to your country

Mike
Jul 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I am having some issues with my telemetry over Dragonlink. I am able to control the plane, and I'm getting some telemetry, but the symptoms are as follows:-

Dragonlink V3 with 1000mW receiver. Purchased in the past couple of months.
Matek F765 flight controller works fine when connected via USB to laptop.
When connected via Dragonlink and WiFi to laptop, I get a connection (I am using TCP, with the IP address 1.1.1.1, port 1) and can control the plane, and I get telemetry such as attitude, airspeed, etc. but only at an update rate of about 1 per second, and it never manages to download the parameters. It's as if the data connection is really slow.

I've set the Dragonlink up as per the instructions on the website (apart from the IP address details)

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jul 01, 2020, 02:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Nachie
Hi,

I am having some issues with my telemetry over Dragonlink. I am able to control the plane, and I'm getting some telemetry, but the symptoms are as follows:-

Dragonlink V3 with 1000mW receiver. Purchased in the past couple of months.
Matek F765 flight controller works fine when connected via USB to laptop.
When connected via Dragonlink and WiFi to laptop, I get a connection (I am using TCP, with the IP address 1.1.1.1, port 1) and can control the plane, and I get telemetry such as attitude, airspeed, etc. but only at an update rate of about 1 per second, and it never manages to download the parameters. It's as if the data connection is really slow.

I've set the Dragonlink up as per the instructions on the website (apart from the IP address details)

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Hi Ben Nachie,

This is easily fixed. You are using the wrong instructions, where did you get the 1.1.1.1 from ??? I need to update those instructions.

Use the SECOND set on instructions in the link below to update your ESP 32 module, and use the updated numbers at the top also.

http://www.dragonlinkrc.com/instruct...ent/wifisetup/

Mike

Quick Reply