Jan 21, 2020, 09:11 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Machi
Mike I soldered pins in the module , but it goes solid red on DL Tx... when I tried on the DSC port it worked but only 8 channels not 12.

Any idea?

Ivan
Hi Ivan Machi,

Yes I do have an idea You must change the modulation of the JR RC transmitter to PPM, and then it will work.

The plane look really nice, which one is it ??? I would love to see some pictures of it when put together !

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2020, 09:29 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYHUC
Hi Mike

Jason from Bowmanville, Canada

Back in December I was having some problems with a v2 Tx. You had asked me to write an email stating the issues and take a picture of the rx and send it to [email protected].

I understand your super busy. Just making sure you received the email, and nothing else needs to be done on my side of things.

Thank you for making this right.

Jason from Bowmanville, Canada
Your Dragon Link system is fully guaranteed, and I will be happy to repair, test and give it the latest firmware update free of charge. Send your Transmitter and the LARGE receiver ONLY, NO antennas, NO accessories or other things. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you include a note explaining what is wrong so that I know what to look for. Also put your full name and return address on the note so that I can send it back to you! If you are OUTSIDE THE USA, you can use the cheapest way possible to send it to us in a small padded envelope, or very small box to keep the postage cost low. The mail is very reliable and fast in the USA so there is no need to pay extra for express mail, or very expensive tracking. Send to:
ROSA YSLA
PO BOX 388
CORTARO AZ 85652
USA
Jan 21, 2020, 09:56 AM
Hi Mike.

Jason from Bowmanville canada

I might be confused here.
I just got your standard message to send back my equipment to you without antennas and receivers.

Only thing is. I had already done this back in December.
You had fixed the transmitter and sent it back to me. Within minutes of turning the transmitter on. I had the same issue again. (Solid red light)
I had messaged you with the problem, you would ask me to take a picture of all my receivers and email it to you. Your answer was "you will make the situation right."

Am I understanding this correct? You want me to send back my transmitter again for the second time?

Or the email I just received, was that only to show that you received my email.

Just a little confused as to what is going on?

Thanks
Jay from Bowmanville canada
Jan 21, 2020, 10:39 AM
Dear FPV Team group,

Order #202001132559
Please send me tracking number
I ask you not to indicate the amount in the invoice that you send in the place with the goods

Thank you,

Elmir
Jan 21, 2020, 11:27 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYHUC
Hi Mike.

Jason from Bowmanville canada

I might be confused here.
I just got your standard message to send back my equipment to you without antennas and receivers.

Only thing is. I had already done this back in December.
You had fixed the transmitter and sent it back to me. Within minutes of turning the transmitter on. I had the same issue again. (Solid red light)
I had messaged you with the problem, you would ask me to take a picture of all my receivers and email it to you. Your answer was "you will make the situation right."

Am I understanding this correct? You want me to send back my transmitter again for the second time?

Or the email I just received, was that only to show that you received my email.

Just a little confused as to what is going on?

Thanks
Jay from Bowmanville canada
Hi Jay,

We sell and repair a lot of systems, so it is important for me to get the complete history to know the best solution. Given this information, do NOT send your transmitter for a second time. I have a better solution for you.

Mike
Jan 21, 2020, 02:46 PM
Hi Mike,
I sent you two transmitters and receiver. Thank you for repair.
I have one issue with receiver:
Flashing green and blue together = Receiver Fault (4 Flashes = Chip Fault)
FLASHING GREEN AND BLUE (1 min 0 sec)

Is there any way how can I fix it on my own?
Best regards,Valeriy
Jan 21, 2020, 05:47 PM
Sorry if this has been asked...tried searching for this in the 5500 page forum.

HobbyWireless appears to be selling v4 Dragonlink systems. From what I read there is no v4 available. Whats the deal?

https://hobbywireless.com/dragonlink...200cc9136746c8
Jan 21, 2020, 05:53 PM
"v4" is just a typo...
Jan 21, 2020, 06:43 PM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccallum
HobbyWireless
I didn't know about these folks. Nice stock.
Jan 21, 2020, 07:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccallum
Sorry if this has been asked...tried searching for this in the 5500 page forum.

HobbyWireless appears to be selling v4 Dragonlink systems. From what I read there is no v4 available. Whats the deal?

https://hobbywireless.com/dragonlink...200cc9136746c8
Hi Maccallum,

Yes, Hobby Wireless sells our systems, and the V4 is just an error. We actually dropped the V3 and now just call it Dragon Link Advanced, because we continually update the system, and if we gave it a new number every time we did, we would be on Dragon Link V17 by now

Mike
Jan 21, 2020, 07:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerabox
Hi Mike,
I sent you two transmitters and receiver. Thank you for repair.
I have one issue with receiver:
Flashing green and blue together = Receiver Fault (4 Flashes = Chip Fault)
https://youtu.be/WhRhE61Qhbs
Is there any way how can I fix it on my own?
Best regards,Valeriy
Hi Valeriy,

That receiver has a chip fault, and is not repairable. Those have been out of production for over 6 years now and we do not have the parts for them any longer, there is just no way to fix that one.

See the new Micro Receiver, it is better in every way, smaller, better range, and much more capable, and will work with the V2 system when V2 firmware loaded.

Mike
Jan 21, 2020, 11:41 PM

Order refund.

Hello Mike,
I just sent an email requesting the cancellation of an order I placed almost a month ago.
I havenít received the order, and considering the length of time Iíve waited, I donít think itís an unreasonable request.
Thank you.
Jan 22, 2020, 12:06 AM
Anyone had a Vector brown out from large receiver? I am finally getting around to putting together a Volantex Ranger that I have had for about a year and a half and was wondering if I had to run another 5 volt supply to the large receiver like I do with the Cube?
Jan 22, 2020, 12:17 AM
The 5V regulator in the Vector is rated at 1A. That's plenty to drive the DL receiver as long as you're not trying to power any servos from it.

The regulator in the Pixhawk current sensor is only made to power the Pixhawk.
Jan 22, 2020, 01:43 AM

UEXP 6 pin Rx-> Matek405 connection

How to connect the 6 UEXP pins of a microRX to a matek405?

CTS y RTS pins?

Well, the question would be if Matek supports CTS / RTS

Thanks
Last edited by aticof; Jan 22, 2020 at 04:35 AM.

Quick Reply