Nov 30, 2019, 04:12 AM
Hello, Mike.
I wrote you an email several times, but for some reason there is no answer.
A parcel was sent to your address. Answer whether you received it.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2019, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aticof
I have not managed to connect the bluetooth module HC-05 of the tracker to the internal module Bt of the TxDL. For this reason I connect an HC-05 in the Expansion port with
Do you mean the MFD Crossbow Mini with a HC05 module on the tracker?

Although I get connected to the internal Dragonlink BT module and get now and then data.
Unfortunately, the connection is disconnected every few seconds and the tracker will not turn.

Have now connected to test a HC05 on the EXP port and it works without problems.
Nov 30, 2019, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papsi
Do you mean the MFD Crossbow Mini with a HC05 module on the tracker?

Although I get connected to the internal Dragonlink BT module and get now and then data.
Unfortunately, the connection is disconnected every few seconds and the tracker will not turn.

Have now connected to test a HC05 on the EXP port and it works without problems.
I work with OpenTracker360

This is how you comment >> I can connect from the HC05 on tracker to the internal BT of the TxDL SLIM but every 20 seconds it disconnects and reconnects at 5 sec.
Nov 30, 2019, 10:52 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryb59
Hey Mike , I have a yagi on my ground station ,what would be a good linear antenna to go on my second diversity receiver to gain some 360* reception ?
Hi GerryB59,

I only use the second antenna for takeoff and landing, or just flying close by. I use a Dragon Link Dipole video transmitter antenna with the long semi rigid coax for this, so I can just bend it vertical above the video receiver. You can also use the vertical antenna that came with your video receiver, since you only use it for very close range.

Mike
Nov 30, 2019, 11:00 AM

TxDL SLIM & NO SLIM >>working temperature difference

One question:

I have noticed that the TxDL SLIM at the same supply voltage takes more temperature than the NO SLIM
This is so?
Nov 30, 2019, 11:00 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerabox
Hello, Mike.
I wrote you an email several times, but for some reason there is no answer.
A parcel was sent to your address. Answer whether you received it.
Hi Valerabox,

I have not seen it yet. International mail can be a bit slow sometimes.

Mike
Nov 30, 2019, 11:03 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
One question:

I have noticed that the TxDL SLIM at the same supply voltage takes more temperature than the NO SLIM
This is so?
Hi Aticof,

The laws of physics apply to Dragon Link sometimes The same amount of power in an enclosure 1/2 the size will always get warmer. I would not worry about it, as we get exactly zero heat related failures.

Mike
Nov 30, 2019, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi Aticof,

The laws of physics apply to Dragon Link sometimes The same amount of power in an enclosure 1/2 the size will always get warmer. I would not worry about it, as we get exactly zero heat related failures.

Mike
I imagined it but I wanted to make sure
Nov 30, 2019, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi Valerabox,

I have not seen it yet. International mail can be a bit slow sometimes.

Mike
Please look again
track number shows what has been delivered
RH790399968UA
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...790399968UA%2C
Thanks
Nov 30, 2019, 12:00 PM

Graupner MC-20 & Rx 2,4 repeater or relay

Does anyone work with a Graupner MC-20 and one 2.4 GHz Rx as repeater or relay for the TxDL?
Nov 30, 2019, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Does anyone work with a Graupner MC-20 and one 2.4 GHz Rx as repeater or relay for the TxDL?
I use MZ -18, MZ-24, and MC-28. They all work fine. Getting the receiver to output PPM is a little tricky. I believe you have to have at least an eight channel receiver or above to make it work, but I could be mistaken.
Nov 30, 2019, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrimes1907
I use MZ -18, MZ-24, and MC-28. They all work fine. Getting the receiver to output PPM is a little tricky. I believe you have to have at least an eight channel receiver or above to make it work, but I could be mistaken.
I have managed to operate one GR-24 as a repeater but I can not refine the FS
Nov 30, 2019, 07:47 PM
Quote:
I do not understand what you are asking.
Nov 30, 2019, 09:31 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
There are a LOT of possible failsafe setups, depending on the equipment you have. So it is impossible for me to give you specific, easy instructions on how to set the different failsafes of the 3 different devices involved. Dragon Link has 3 settings, Your Graupner probably has 3 or more settings, and your flight controller has even more failsafe options, but lets assume 3 fialsafe options in the flight controller:

3 X 3 X 3 Would mean at least 27 ways you can set your failsafe. You should read and understand failsafe, learn exactly what each setting does, and then start at the beginning and follow each device in the chain and how it will react to a failsafe.

What I can tell you is that the repeater setup works very well, and that you can setup the failsafe to work perfectly

Mike
Dec 01, 2019, 01:39 AM
Quote:
You have to set up failsafe on the throttle value

Quick Reply