Sep 18, 2019, 08:58 AM
Awesome, thanks Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi ClaytonBakerJR,

The failsafe information is stored in the receiver itself, once set, it does not matter which transmitter you use, it will not change. You can use different transmitters as long as they are on the same ID. Also, there is no need to REBIND as you change around TX and RX, if you have set everything up correctly it will just work. If you run into problems, we are always here to help.

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2019, 12:33 PM
Cessna Grand Caravan
Hi Mike, the large receiver is not available yet?

A friend wants to buy the DL system and he has the iX12 Spektrum radio, does this radio works well with DL?

Thanks

Ivan Machi
Last edited by Ivan Machi; Sep 18, 2019 at 12:43 PM.
Sep 18, 2019, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Machi
Hi Mike, the large receiver is not available yet?

A friend wants to buy the DL system and he has the iX12 Spektrum radio, does this radio works well with DL?

Thanks

Ivan Machi
Other people have used that radio. If you want to use more than 8 channels with it, it's best to use a 3rd party receiver with S.Bus output connected in relay mode.
That radio doesn't have any good support for Mavlink or Vector telemetry. In practice, he'd be better off with a Taranis, Horus, or Jumper T16.
Last edited by Noircogi; Sep 18, 2019 at 01:13 PM.
Sep 18, 2019, 02:16 PM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
For RTS/CTS connections to the servo pins of an Advanced RX on the latest firmware, do I run RTS on the DL to RTS on Pix (same for CTS), or do I cross those too like TX/RX?
Sep 18, 2019, 02:23 PM
Put a bigger motor on it!
Quote:
Hi GTfreeflyer,

You are fined 500 dollars for flying at night, just sent it to me using the " send a payment " option in our store, and we can consider this matter closed

That is the low voltage alarm you are getting, turn your voltage alarm off, but ALSO set the alarm voltage to 5 volts, I have seen a few other reports like this and suspect the alarm is sounding even when the alarm is not checked.

Mike
Thank you Mike. I will try this out. Low TX Voltage alarm is currently checked and set to 6.5V. I didn't suspect it to be this because the Taranis is reporting more than 7V. If you don't hear back from me within the next 24 hours, then it worked!

Suggestion: Add this behavior to the PDF manual for any future users. I couldn't find it in there.
Last edited by gtfreeflyer; Sep 18, 2019 at 02:35 PM.
Sep 18, 2019, 03:02 PM

Bind microRX v3

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the bind microRx and TX. I have updated in RX and TX to the V3 version of July 2019. But when I try the bind only the red and green lights fixed on the RX appear. The green light does not flash. Can anybody help me?
Thank you.
Sep 18, 2019, 03:23 PM
Hi Mike.
Mike could you please give me the tracking number of my Dragon Link.
Thank you.
Sep 18, 2019, 03:27 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasfsevi
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the bind microRx and TX. I have updated in RX and TX to the V3 version of July 2019. But when I try the bind only the red and green lights fixed on the RX appear. The green light does not flash. Can anybody help me?
Thank you.
Hi Jasfsevi,

1. Hold down the button on Dragon Link transmitter and power it on.
2. RELEASE the button when you get two beeps and the LED is BLUE. ( sometimes people get this color wrong. )
3. Power on receiver. Green LED should flash.

It is that easy !!!

Mike
Sep 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelcob
Hi Mike.
Mike could you please give me the tracking number of my Dragon Link.
Thank you.
Hi Nelcob,

Your package was delivered in Miami on Monday, I will PM you the tracking.

Mike
Sep 18, 2019, 04:04 PM
Cessna Grand Caravan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noircogi
Other people have used that radio. If you want to use more than 8 channels with it, it's best to use a 3rd party receiver with S.Bus output connected in relay mode.
That radio doesn't have any good support for Mavlink or Vector telemetry. In practice, he'd be better off with a Taranis, Horus, or Jumper T16.
Thatís the only radio he has, he want the dragon link and I will give him a Dragon DOSD+, so it will be difficult or not reliable to use that radio?

Thanks

Ivan Machi
Sep 18, 2019, 04:14 PM
He just needs to use 8 channels, or buy a 3rd party receiver with S.Bus or PPM output to use in relay mode.
Sep 18, 2019, 04:50 PM
Could someone please point me in the right direction. I have a V2 Tx, and a new Micro Rx. Downloaded the appropriate (I think) firmware and updated the Rx to work with V2. Now when I launch the GUI, it pops up a message box "A newer firmware than GUI detected, please use the latest GUI version". The firmware, the updater, and the GUI were all in the same zipped folder, so Im really confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sep 18, 2019, 04:51 PM
Cessna Grand Caravan
What receiver do you recommend?
Sep 18, 2019, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Hi Jasfsevi,

1. Hold down the button on Dragon Link transmitter and power it on.
2. RELEASE the button when you get two beeps and the LED is BLUE. ( sometimes people get this color wrong. )
3. Power on receiver. Green LED should flash.

It is that easy !!!

Mike
Great. It works. Thank you very much Mark.
Sep 18, 2019, 05:27 PM
I need some help. I just updated my TX and RX to the latest firmware July 2019. Now when I go into bind mode on the TX (Blue light).....it will flash blue for a moment and then it turns red. The blue bind light will not remain flashing blue for me to bind my RX. I've never had such an issue before for binding or changing ID. Maybe the TX has an issue since it switches to solid red which only Mike can repair.

Thanks for any assistance one may have.
Last edited by IceKold; Sep 18, 2019 at 06:34 PM.

Quick Reply