Jul 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboMoticChile
Hi Mike!

Remember this issue? I want to try to connect 2 remotes to 1 DL RX, the Master Remote has the DL TX and I want to use a FrSky RX connected to the UEXP by SBUS port from the DL TX to recive the data from the second remote.

I cant see any DL TX configuration on the software of the 25 Dic 2018.

How can Set up that port?

thanks!
You set the channels you want from input 1 or input 2 in the output of the TX in the GUI
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2019, 12:08 PM
I'd rather be flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by tushev
Wow - That is FPV heaven!!
Jul 11, 2019, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrimes1907
You set the channels you want from input 1 or input 2 in the output of the TX in the GUI
Thanks, ok, done, doesnt work... heheh

I think is missing an option in the GUI to setup the Input2, i cant find it....

Im using the orange cable from the UEXP TX and the ground connected to the SBUS RX output.
Jul 11, 2019, 01:47 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Hi Mike!

Remember this issue? I want to try to connect 2 remotes to 1 DL RX, the Master Remote has the DL TX and I want to use a FrSky RX connected to the UEXP by SBUS port from the DL TX to recive the data from the second remote.

I cant see any DL TX configuration on the software of the 25 Dic 2018.

How can Set up that port?

thanks!
Hi RoboMoticChile,

EDIT: Now I understand !!!

This is easy, just connect one RC transmitter to INPUT 1 on the Dragon Link transmitter. Connect the second PPM signal to INPUT 2 that is on the UEXP connector. This will work perfectly and easily

Mike
Jul 11, 2019, 01:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Dornan
Epic indeed. You have topped yourself. I really admire the fortitude and skill it takes to do this. Just getting back is impressive piloting -- Betaflight GPS rescue is not quite up to saving you there if you lost bearings (or anywhere for that matter)!
TRANSLATION: It is a good thing he is flying FPV and staying on the ground, because Tushev has balls so big that no copter would be able to carry them

YES, I agree !!!

Long Range FPV to the Top of Mount Titlis Engelberg Switzerland 4K 60fps (5 min 25 sec)

Mike
Jul 11, 2019, 01:59 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Thanks, ok, done, doesnt work... heheh

I think is missing an option in the GUI to setup the Input2, i cant find it....

Im using the orange cable from the UEXP TX and the ground connected to the SBUS RX output.
You must enable INPUT 2 for PPM.

Also, you must REBIND the system whenever you are making any changes to inputs, or number of channels for the change to take effect.

Mike
Jul 11, 2019, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
You must enable INPUT 2 for PPM.

Also, you must REBIND the system whenever you are making any changes to inputs, or number of channels for the change to take effect.

Mike
Great! Im glad you undertand!

How Do I enable the input2 of the TX? I cant find it on the GUI

Any way, here is a picture of what Im diong.
Jul 11, 2019, 08:56 PM

FPVPRO not answer purchase enquires

Any one knows why FPVpro does not answer emails enquire about purchase directly?
I only got email reply from Mr Michael Bigelow saying " If you need help, or need to talk to a person from the company, simply post your question in our SUPPORT FORUM "
Is this forum for that?
Jul 11, 2019, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablosiga
Any one knows why FPVpro does not answer emails enquire about purchase directly?
I only got email reply from Mr Michael Bigelow saying " If you need help, or need to talk to a person from the company, simply post your question in our SUPPORT FORUM "
Is this forum for that?
You are at the correct place. Mike checks in frequently to see if anyone needs assistance.
Jul 11, 2019, 09:36 PM
Fpvpro.com is the site for direct purchase. They're currently working on a new transmitter version, so stock is very limited.
Jul 11, 2019, 10:52 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablosiga
Is this forum for that?
Hi Pablosiga,

You came to the right place ! If you have any questions, we will be glad to help you here

Right now, we are out of stock and we have just made an improved version of the transmitter, and it will be in the store next week.

Mike
Jul 11, 2019, 10:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Great! Im glad you undertand!

How Do I enable the input2 of the TX? I cant find it on the GUI

Any way, here is a picture of what Im diong.
Hi RoboMoticChile,

That looks great ! I will have to get Dennis to add that to the GUI if it is not already here.

Mike
Jul 12, 2019, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi RoboMoticChile,

That looks great ! I will have to get Dennis to add that to the GUI if it is not already here.

Mike

When can you have that? You said that lats time....
Jul 12, 2019, 11:46 AM
Quote:

When can you have that? You said that lats time....
If you have the large V3 TX, you would have two inputs by default
Jul 12, 2019, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrimes1907
If you have the large V3 TX, you would have two inputs by default
I have the slim... but as I understand, the problem is on the GUI is not there the Input2 setup, at least I cant see it in mine.

Quick Reply