https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=75270

Mike
thanks. can you add this to Post #1?
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2019, 12:36 AM
The way of being is doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noircogi
QGroundControl is open source. I bought a Mac and joined the Apple developer program so I could build it. I then got the source code and modified that. I use the version I built which has a few modifications. For Android, such a thing is much simpler. You just need a normal PC and can download the Android developer tools without any big-brother intervention like Apple requires. For the iPad, I can't even share my build with others as it has to be signed specifically for my iPad.
Thanks
May 16, 2019, 01:14 PM
Joselo
In reference to a claim you made earlier.
Hello Michael, I want to tell you that I have asked a friend who lives in the USA to make the claim in the postal mail of TUCSON, they, the personnel of the US mail will make the claim to the Argentine mail.
If you have forgotten to make a refund of my money, I want to tell you that it is not necessary that you do it.
I will continue to make all the necessary calls and claims until the package appears.
If I succeed, I will let you know.
Thank you.
regards
May 16, 2019, 06:34 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joselogte
In reference to a claim you made earlier.
Hello Michael, I want to tell you that I have asked a friend who lives in the USA to make the claim in the postal mail of TUCSON, they, the personnel of the US mail will make the claim to the Argentine mail.
If you have forgotten to make a refund of my money, I want to tell you that it is not necessary that you do it.
I will continue to make all the necessary calls and claims until the package appears.
If I succeed, I will let you know.
Thank you.
regards
Hi Joselogte,

I granted you a full refund the same day you wrote me last time, there is no way for me to " un-do " the refund. I have no idea how credit cards work in Argentina, or how long the bank there may take to post it to your account. The refund was done over a week ago so it will show up on your card.

If you do ever find out what happened to that box, let me know. My guess is that someone else in Argentina has a new antenna

Mike
May 16, 2019, 07:44 PM
Hi Mike ( JettPilot) . I send you an email and a pm as you said . Please help me about flashing red led problem on DL.
May 16, 2019, 08:03 PM
Mike. Cuando estará disponible el nano receptor?
May 16, 2019, 10:09 PM
Joselo
Hello Michael, if I can get my antenna after the claims and the money that you have returned to me appears in my account, I promise that I will make the payment again and send you pictures of my purchase.
What you say about the problems in Argentina is true, but not all people are bad in this country, I will do everything in my power to change this situation, I understand that you have not wanted to make the claim my, maybe over time my country will change.
Thank you very much and greetings
May 17, 2019, 07:49 AM
0800howsmyflying
Excuse my ignorance but what is “flow control “ all about
May 17, 2019, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captan Crash
Excuse my ignorance but what is “flow control “ all about
Where the TX and RX are telling each other that it is clear and ready to receive new data
May 17, 2019, 09:37 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by joselogte
Hello Michael, if I can get my antenna after the claims and the money that you have returned to me appears in my account, I promise that I will make the payment again and send you pictures of my purchase.
What you say about the problems in Argentina is true, but not all people are bad in this country, I will do everything in my power to change this situation, I understand that you have not wanted to make the claim my, maybe over time my country will change.
Thank you very much and greetings
Hi Joselogte,

Thank you for writing, and I know you will make it good if you are able to find it. I spent a lot of time in South America, and absolutely loved it !!!! The place is absolutely beautiful and the people are very nice, much more friendly than here . I would have moved there if I could do business down there, but the mail and import problem keep someone like me from creating jobs and doing business there. Every place changes, and one day it will be an absolutely amazing place to live

Mike
May 17, 2019, 03:27 PM
HI Mike

I cannot connect the GPS to the receiver, I tried all the settings that I could find, checked and resolder all the wires, checked on different DL receivers, and connected different GPS antennas offered to me DL, but this did not lead me to victory ((((
I am sure that I am doing something wrong, but I can not understand what?
May 17, 2019, 04:11 PM
If you're connecting the GPS to UEXP1, you need to configure the pin where you have the GPS's output connected as "GPS in".

Edit: To be more clear, "Serial In" and "Serial Out" are for radio modem mode like you'd use with a flight controller supporting Mavlink etc., not local GPS.
Last edited by Noircogi; May 17, 2019 at 04:20 PM.
May 18, 2019, 02:29 AM
Hi Noircogi,
thank you so much, it works!
Today I will check the work on the plane, and I will write the result
Thank you thank you thank you
May 18, 2019, 07:35 AM

Unable to Bind when on High Bandwidth / Update Rate

I worked for several hours yesterday trying to get MavLink working on v3slim/bluetooth + 1500mw receiver. Firmware was Dec2018 and I could not get the TX/RX to bind whenever the update rate was set for higher than 1x on high bandwidth. It would bind just fine on 1x/high, but not on 2x-9x for update rate. Any ideas? I followed the Mavlink guide on the dragonlink website word for word several times.
May 18, 2019, 07:55 AM

channles dont work v2 tx with v3 micro rx

Hi,
My name is Eran Peretz. I have lately purchased a micro rx and binded it successfully to my v2 tx. Also I have configured my micro rx using the software provided for v2 tx compatability.
I use a ppm for my flight controller using pin #7 and rssi using pin #8. I have configured PIN #1-6 to perform as channels 7-12.
I made a successful maiden flight with my FPV plane using only pins #1,#2,#7 and #8 as channels #7, #8, ppm and rssi respectively.
After the maiden I tried to use pins #3-6 for channles #9-12 respectively but got an error. No signals were working. I checked it again with working servos and even tested my remote control for errors even though the same model configuration works just fine with a 12pins v2 rx. It Didn’t work and it seems like pins #3-#6 are dead.
I cant use pins #3-#6 for channels #9-#12 please help me out.

Thanks,
Eran

Software used for configurating micro rx:
http://www.dragonlinkrc.com/instruct...microreceiver/

Quick Reply