Nov 07, 2011, 07:57 AM
DRAGON LINK VIDEO CONTEST RESULTS

This weeks winner was a very nicely put together video done by Kristaps in Latvia. Even though it was not HD, it was just a super nice and fun video. Send me your full name and address Kristaps, and I will send you a new 12 channel receiver all the way to Latvia !

Raining in the clouds flown with Dragon Link: 188

EasyStar 10-22-11: Fly! - Flown With DragonLink!: 236

Skelecopter Halloween Début: 139 ( AWESOME, Even if not fown with Dragon Link !!! )

Clouds: 229

EasyStar 10-22-11: "Fly" - Flown With DragonLink: 95

World's first manned flight with an electric multicopter: 1,143,874 ( DISAQUALFIED - Not flown with Dragon LInk )

Best moments of FPV Flown With Dragon Link: 691

Some lunchtime cloud flying: 263 ( DISQUALFIED - No FLown with Dragon Link in Video or Title )

quadri at home: 24

Best moments of FPV Flown With Dragon Link (4 min 15 sec)

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2011, 08:01 AM
DRAGON LINK VIDEO CONTEST !!!

Videos Posted 7 November 2011 or later will qualify for contest.

We will be giving away a FREE Dragon Link Receiver EVERY WEEK, to be shipped immidately to the winner, no wait ! The rules are simple, post an FPV video flown with Dragon Link on YouTube or Vimeo that has " Dragon Link " , or " Flown with Dragon Link " or like statement, PROMINENTLY displayed ( Not at the bottom of a list of equipment ) at the BEGINNING of the video for at least 5 seconds. Having something like " Flown With Dragon Link " in the title of the video will also be acceptable if you do not want to put it as part of the video. Bottom line is, that the Flown with Dragon Link must be prominent in the video and not hidden in the middle or at the end. The video that gets the most views as of Sunday night 11:59 PM 13 November 2011 WINS a free Dragon Link receiver.

This is not a " Best Video " contest, the winner will be determined by which one has the most number of views ! The video can as old as you like, but it must be posted as a new unique video so that we can count the number of views. Videos can also be used twice, but must be posted as new every week so that everyone has an equal chance every week to get the most number of views for that week.

Post the video in the video thread of this forum: FPV VIdeos For those that want to see what FPV flying is like check this out

Just make sure you claim your video here in this thread so that we can all see how many views each one has. I will look at the number of views each video has on Sunday Night, at 11:59 PM Eastern time and send a free Dragon Link reciever to the video with the most views.

If you do not win this week, try again, as we will be running this contest for the forseeable future !

Mike
Nov 07, 2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
DRAGON LINK VIDEO CONTEST !!!

Videos Posted 7 November 2011 or later will qualify for contest.

We will be giving away a FREE Dragon Link Receiver EVERY WEEK, to be shipped immidately to the winner, no wait ! The rules are simple, post an FPV video flown with Dragon Link on YouTube or Vimeo that has " Dragon Link " , or " Flown with Dragon Link " or like statement, PROMINENTLY displayed ( Not at the bottom of a list of equipment ) at the BEGINNING of the video for at least 5 seconds. Having something like " Flown With Dragon Link " in the title of the video will also be acceptable if you do not want to put it as part of the video. Bottom line is, that the Flown with Dragon Link must be prominent in the video and not hidden in the middle or at the end. The video that gets the most views as of Sunday night 11:59 PM 13 November 2011 WINS a free Dragon Link receiver.

This is not a " Best Video " contest, the winner will be determined by which one has the most number of views ! The video can as old as you like, but it must be posted as a new unique video so that we can count the number of views. Videos can also be used twice, but must be posted as new every week so that everyone has an equal chance every week to get the most number of views for that week.

Post the video in the video thread of this forum: FPV VIdeos For those that want to see what FPV flying is like check this out

Just make sure you claim your video here in this thread so that we can all see how many views each one has. I will look at the number of views each video has on Sunday Night, at 11:59 PM Eastern time and send a free Dragon Link reciever to the video with the most views.

If you do not win this week, try again, as we will be running this contest for the forseeable future !

Mike
Mike please just say will be a video contest of full dragonlink sistem? I now I am asking it tons of times, but each time you dont reply
Nov 07, 2011, 10:03 AM
More Combat Please!
Wohooo! New Contest! I've been working hard the past 2 weeks to get a new video ready, so here's my contest submission:

This time I go for some extreme CLIFF SURFING in the Rocky Mountains.

Don't let the first few minutes of tranquil footage fool you, this video builds in intensity until it gets quite crazy. The build-up was necessitated by the music choice. I'm flying with DragonLink UHF and filming with GoPro HD.

This vid has some great moments! I shot it in 1080P, so don't forget to change to HD resolution and go full screen.

GoPro HERO HD: Extreme RC Cliff Surfing in Utah's Rockies with DragonLink UHF (4 min 26 sec)

Enjoy!

Todd
Nov 07, 2011, 10:24 AM
Here is my entry for this week!

Still hammering out some wobble and vibration issues.

http://youtu.be/UYyZ44ZpgLM?hd=1

-Lex
Nov 07, 2011, 10:43 AM
Mike,

Pleeezz respond to my PM(s) regarding lack of RSSI voltage.

Thanks
Chris
Nov 07, 2011, 10:45 AM
TREES!!! Ouch!!!
Scratchbuilt Quadcopter First FPV flight (4 min 21 sec)
here is my quad first fpv flight
Nov 07, 2011, 10:48 AM
TREES!!! Ouch!!!
and a non fpv flight
Quadcopter first flight (3 min 24 sec)
Nov 07, 2011, 12:26 PM
Plane Destroyer / Life Enjoyer
Warning NSFW!

Here my entree for the week. MUST WATCH, turn your speakers down if your at work as the audio is NSFW.

you can use www.hidemyass.com to view it if its blocked in your country

Messing with Mammals! Whales, Dolphins, Sharks oh my.

FPV - Messing with Mammals - Whales, dolphins, sharks - Swift 2 Flown w/ Dragon Link (3 min 0 sec)
Last edited by airbagit13; Nov 07, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
Nov 07, 2011, 12:38 PM
More Combat Please!
Take airbagit13's advice and turn the audio off before playing that video. Very explicit, worst lyrics ever! Man, seriously offensive stuff.

Cool video over the park though. If only we could make FPV vehicles that could fly down from that altitude, dive into the fish tank and swim with the whale, then fly back out. Yep, that'd be rockin!
Nov 07, 2011, 12:39 PM
TREES!!! Ouch!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change
Take airbagit13's advice and turn the audio off before playing that video. Very explicit, worst lyrics ever! Man, seriously offensive stuff.

Cool video over the park though. If only we could make FPV vehicles that could fly down from that altitude, dive into the fish tank and swim with the whale, then fly back out. Yep, that'd be rockin!
waterproof quad/submarin ill get right on it
Nov 07, 2011, 12:40 PM
TREES!!! Ouch!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbagit13
Here my entree for the week. MUST WATCH, turn your speakers down if your at work as the audio is NSFW.

Messing with Mammals! Whales, Dolphins, Sharks oh my.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgW5j4PyPPM
what is the song because it is blocked for me?
Nov 07, 2011, 12:41 PM
I tell her RC is cheap !
It's blocked in Canada what was the song ? Can you post it on vimeo ?
Nov 07, 2011, 12:43 PM
More Combat Please!
It's blocked for good reason Rocky. I'm not sure what NSFW stands for, but I probably don't want to know. Don't waste your time trying to find it, it's pretty lame (the music is anyway, not the video).
Nov 07, 2011, 12:56 PM
Team Basement-RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change
It's blocked for good reason Rocky. I'm not sure what NSFW stands for, but I probably don't want to know. Don't waste your time trying to find it, it's pretty lame (the music is anyway, not the video).
NSFW means Not Safe For Work. In other words, don't play it at the office where people can hear it.