Dec 11, 2016, 06:11 AM
DRAGON LINK ADVANCED SLIM

Here it is !!!!

1500 mW output

Same Features, Same firmware, Same Operation, Same Everything... Just much smaller and more powerful

Works with all RC transmitters, same as present V3.

We will have it with JR module mounting option soon, as seen in the picture. No one cares if it is INSIDE the module, or mounted as shown... The " inside Module " solutions have limited perforamnce, and need to have antenna connector extended and sticking out the back anyways. Our solution allows full performance, full features, and same easy plug and play with any RC transmitter that accepts JR module ( Taranis and others ).

UPGRADE FROM V3 ADVANCED Full Sized to V3 ADVANCED SLIM: I will NOT recommend to uprade from your current V3 system to the V3 Slim as it is almost exactly the same. There is just not any practical difference in performance between the systems. Choice will come down to if you like the small size or not.

Mike
Last edited by JettPilot; Dec 11, 2016 at 09:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2016, 08:00 AM
hey whats burning?
Wow that is sexy.
Dec 11, 2016, 08:22 AM
Fly 3D Mon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot

Here it is !!!!

1500 mW output

Same Features, Same firmware, Same Operation, Same Everything... Just much smaller and more powerful

We will have it with JR module mounting option soon, as seen in the picture. No one cares if it is INSIDE the module, or mounted as shown... The " inside Module " solutions have limited perforamnce, and need to have antenna connector extended and sticking out the back anyways. Our solution allows full performance, full features, and same easy plug and play with any RC transmitter that accepts JR module ( Taranis and others ).

Mike
I see a couple of features that aren't the same but it's still Very cool!
Dec 11, 2016, 08:31 AM
Nice. I would guess it's the new 1WRX module inside..
How would one connect HT to INPUT2 now when it looks to be taken away? >
Now I've got:

PPM > INPUT1
HT > INPUT2
TELEM > UEXP
Dec 11, 2016, 08:40 AM
Just another user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfish
Nice. I would guess it's the new 1WRX module inside..
How would one connect HT to INPUT2 now when it looks to be taken away? >
Now I've got:

PPM > INPUT1
HT > INPUT2
TELEM > UEXP
Input 2 is available in the UEXP connector if needed. We didn't have enough space to fit another ppm input connector like the large tx.
Dec 11, 2016, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DMON
I see a couple of features that aren't the same but it's still Very cool!
Hi 3DMON,

Technically, you are correct, but that is very minor. The only thing taken away is being able to use the knob and switches for adding 3 extra channels. The SLIM can add 1 extra channel with its switch. For those that want 3 extra channels, the V3 Advanced will still be available also, but now customers will have a choice of which they like better.

Mike
Dec 11, 2016, 09:13 AM
mdv
mdv
Quote:

Here it is !!!!

1500 mW output

Mike
Now please finish the original v3.
Dec 11, 2016, 09:14 AM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
DLv3 TxAdvance "Slim"

Will it still have the 'auto' power function to save lipo juice and
adjust Tx power accordingly based on RSSI signal?
Dec 11, 2016, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
DLv3 TxAdvance "Slim"

Will it still have the 'auto' power function to save lipo juice and
adjust Tx power accordingly based on RSSI signal?
Hi RCLab,

The Auto Power is one of our best features We would not even have released the V3 SLIM without it, it has auto power by default.

Mike
Dec 11, 2016, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdv
Now please finish the original v3.
Hi MDV,

Can you be more specific as to what you are looking for ???

Mike
Dec 11, 2016, 09:18 AM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Quote:
Hi RCLab,

The Auto Power is one of our best features We would not even have released the V3 SLIM without it, it has auto power by default.

Mike

DLv3A 'Slim' Tx,
Same pricing?

p.s.
wish you guys made a Futaba Module version too for us Futaba 9C/10C FPV'ers.
I dont use TaranisTx
Dec 11, 2016, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noircogi
There's an alternate firmware for the minimOSD which has auto-baud rate detection which should work.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-MinimOSD-fork

I avoid all of the pixhawks with only one serial port, so I haven't used it, but I've heard from others who have.
Thanks!
Dec 11, 2016, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
DLv3A 'Slim' Tx,
Same pricing?

p.s.
wish you guys made a Futaba Module version too for us Futaba 9C/10C FPV'ers
There are not enough people using those old Futaba Modules to make this worth while... BUT, there is good news

Just get yourself an empty Futaba module, wire in the connector, Velcro the V3 ADVANCED SLIM, and the the SLIM will work perfectly, just like the JR module one.

Mike
Dec 11, 2016, 09:23 AM
mdv
mdv
Quote:
Hi MDV,

Can you be more specific as to what you are looking for ???

Mike
SD card
Dec 11, 2016, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Agreed ! I would never get a Pixhawk with only one Serial Port either...

The PixRacer is tiny, has all the best stuff, and is just awesome !!!

Mike
Well that's what I have Mike. I'm sorry?

I love your product so far, and I'm happy to have it, but I would have preferred to have an honest, upfront ship date rather than two rounds of broken promises.

I'm thinking of replacing the Pix Lite anyway with a Vector. Do I understand the DL documentation correctly that it allows telemetry from the Vector to Mission Planner or Tower?

What ever happened to your own OSD? It looked pretty awesome from the handful of videos I've been able to find.

Quick Reply