Jul 23, 2016, 05:03 PM
quick question.... i have been using a v2 DL TX for awhile and was wondering if its 100% necessary for me to upgrade to the V3 Tx to utilize CRSF Protocol with my taranis in order to get the S.BUS with the microcopter RX without PPM Latency. I currently just use the DL for PWM in my wings. thank you.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2016, 07:59 PM
s'like freakin' NASA in there.
My uneventful video from today - tested out my headtracker.

Nothing exciting, other than getting really angry about the huge clumps of grass clippings in the field.

Oh well

Vector and DIY Headtracker Test - Thanks Dennis for your design! (19 min 9 sec)
Jul 23, 2016, 10:13 PM
Closed Account
RCGroups and their moderators can go screw themself!
Last edited by JCatRC; Sep 01, 2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: RCGroups and their moderators can go screw themself!
Jul 24, 2016, 01:17 AM
Drone X Labs Team Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Frie
That's really nice flying. Considering there's pretty much "no-clipping" in the video, I take it those recordings are from just 2-3 batteries
Yah I flew a bunch of batteries at the first spot especially but the footage is from like my 3 best flights.
Jul 24, 2016, 01:17 AM
Drone X Labs Team Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi Wyll,

That is awesome flying as always, that makes me want to try that kind of FPV one day !!! I love the non foggy video also, I am just going to send you 100 new GoPro Lens protectors for your next contest win

Mike
Thanks. Sounds good
Jul 24, 2016, 04:39 AM
Just another user
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin.garcia
quick question.... i have been using a v2 DL TX for awhile and was wondering if its 100% necessary for me to upgrade to the V3 Tx to utilize CRSF Protocol with my taranis in order to get the S.BUS with the microcopter RX without PPM Latency. I currently just use the DL for PWM in my wings. thank you.
You can use s-bus out from the MicroRx and CopterRx just fine, even with V2. That does help quite a bit lowering latency and some prefer it over PPM.
However, V2 only accepts PPM input on the transmitter side. But unless you are flying crazy fast, I doubt you wil notice the difference.
Jul 24, 2016, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmel
My uneventful video from today - tested out my headtracker.

Nothing exciting, other than getting really angry about the huge clumps of grass clippings in the field.

Oh well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VFhcK_sI5s
Hi Jmel,

Flying around with grass hanging from your wheels will assure that you do not overspeed your plane It also cushions those hard landings Thanks for posting the video, I do like your ground setup flying in the shade !!!

Mike
Last edited by JettPilot; Jul 24, 2016 at 05:35 AM.
Jul 24, 2016, 05:27 AM
hi,
my tx v2 blinking red at the start , there is any solution for this problem?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Jul 24, 2016, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin.garcia
Hi Justin,

Are you a young, expert level pilot, with an incredibly fast racing copter ? 99 % of flyers do not fly to a level to benefit from, or even detect the difference in lag between PPM and CRSF.....

As much as I would like to sell everyone new V3 systems, the difference in control response time is just not a reason for most flyers to upgrade, the V2 does very well. Now if you want telemetry, then I would say V3 is well worth the money.

Mike
Jul 24, 2016, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moti007
hi,
my tx v2 blinking red at the start , there is any solution for this problem?

Hi Moti,

Your Dragon Link is FULLY GUARANTEED, and we will be happy to fix it, and also update it for you for free. What country are you located in ???

Mike
Jul 24, 2016, 08:18 AM
Hello guys,
How do I get link quality to show on Vector OSD? Don't know if this question is Vector related or I need to enable something on the Rx?
Thanks

Sent From Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Using Tapatalk
Jul 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Hi Moti,

Your Dragon Link is FULLY GUARANTEED, and we will be happy to fix it, and also update it for you for free. What country are you located in ???

Mike
can be fix it without send to you ....?
israel :-)

Jul 24, 2016, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Hi Justin,

Are you a young, expert level pilot, with an incredibly fast racing copter ? 99 % of flyers do not fly to a level to benefit from, or even detect the difference in lag between PPM and CRSF.....

As much as I would like to sell everyone new V3 systems, the difference in control response time is just not a reason for most flyers to upgrade, the V2 does very well. Now if you want telemetry, then I would say V3 is well worth the money.

Mike
Thanks!
Jul 24, 2016, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moti007
can be fix it without send to you ....?
israel :-)

Hi Moti007,

I need your full name and address sent to email at www.dragonlinkrc.com , along with what receiver your system has. We will get this fixed quickly for you

Mike
Jul 24, 2016, 12:40 PM
When should we be expecting to see new firmware and config tools?