Dec 26, 2012, 09:14 PM
Dragon Link/Labs Engineer
Finished mechanical validation of the AxisXtend PCBs... Everything fit nicely.

I have a bit of software work to do and then there will be a new production batch.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 26, 2012, 10:35 PM

Boards are being dropped off for assembly tomorrow morning
Dec 26, 2012, 11:05 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1seto View Post

Boards are being dropped off for assembly tomorrow morning
Do all those motors come with the board too???
Dec 26, 2012, 11:06 PM
2 please Chris
Dec 26, 2012, 11:07 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
@chris what is that board for? And how will it hook up? Is it for like moving around a gimbal or something.
Dec 26, 2012, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantasstic View Post
Do all those motors come with the board too???

Hehehe, you wish. Those will be flying pretty soon. I spent some time and put together a new hex build yesterday.

This frame:
http://www.quadframe.us/collections/...h-21-5mm-tubes
http://www.quadframe.us/collections/...e-landing-legs

Avroto @ 12x3.8" props
30A PLUSH speedies

GoProHD3 Black
5.8@400mW Vtx
DragonLink V2
DragonOSD baro/gps/etc

This is going to be an awesome multicopter.

Hoping it will all be here within the next week or two.
Dec 26, 2012, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry View Post
2 please Chris
How about this, you're first on the list for the first batch?
Dec 26, 2012, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117 View Post
@chris what is that board for? And how will it hook up? Is it for like moving around a gimbal or something.
That's it exactly. It adds 4 channels to the DragonLink V2 through the HT port. 2 analog axises, push button for shutter (on the joystick) and a 3 position switch.

There will be a massive amount of flexibility, user upgradable firmware, plenty of modes for the stick, etc.

It'll be pretty awesome when the last bit of the software is finished, which should be very soon now.
Dec 26, 2012, 11:33 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
Quote:
That's it exactly. It adds 4 channels to the DragonLink V2 through the HT port. 2 analog axises, push button for shutter (on the joystick) and a 3 position switch.

There will be a massive amount of flexibility, user upgradable firmware, plenty of modes for the stick, etc.

It'll be pretty awesome when the last bit of the software is finished, which should be very soon now.
Sounds sweet
Dec 27, 2012, 04:42 AM
Dreamer
Quote:

Put me down for one Chris .... any idea on pricing??
Dec 27, 2012, 06:15 AM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrnk View Post
Anyone had an issue where 1 of the channels would not work.

I have the 1st of the V2 systems that came out and for the life of me I cannot get Channel 7 to work. Channel 8 - 11 ok Apparently Channel 12 is a PPM channel (Not sure what that is). I'm using Tx9 with er9x firmware.

Since I only need 10 channels its not hindering progress but if someone has an idea what could be a problem it would be appreciated.
Yes,

We have seen this a couple times, I will have to repair your receiver. So that you are not without it, I can send you another one, or fix the one you have, whichever you choose. PM me and let me know.

Mike
Dec 27, 2012, 09:36 AM
An Aussie in Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Yes,

We have seen this a couple times, I will have to repair your receiver. So that you are not without it, I can send you another one, or fix the one you have, whichever you choose. PM me and let me know.

Mike
Thanks Mike for the quick response PM sent.
Dec 27, 2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:

Hello Chris, put me down for one also.

Enrico
Dec 27, 2012, 12:05 PM
PMs empty, you guys can send me PMs again

I'll make up a list shortly for the first batch. It should be really close now....

Not sure on pricing just yet. It will be as reasonable as I can make it.
Dec 27, 2012, 12:24 PM
Hello Dragon team
Is there any progress on firmware update kit?
Still I can not run micro mode and can not use ch9 for pan. Because PPM is on ch9.
Thanks
Firat

Quick Reply