Dec 06, 2012, 01:27 PM
FunkMaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aForcefulThrust
Wow, 1010 pages! Didn't read all that, but I just ordered a dragonlink and extra reciever. Will I need anything else to make this work with my Dx7s, or does it come with everything?
Actually it's only 57 pages if you remove all of the "Mike would you answer my PM" and "Mike you PM box is full" and "Mike have you shipped my equipment back yet" messages! (...all in fun. Love the DL. Just a little perplexed by the support).

Kent
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentF
Actually it's only 57 pages if you remove all of the "Mike would you answer my PM" and "Mike you PM box is full" and "Mike have you shipped my equipment back yet" messages! (...all in fun. Love the DL. Just a little perplexed by the support).

Kent
HAHAHAHAHA true Story!
Dec 06, 2012, 02:40 PM
Tricopters Rule
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1elite
Received my dragonlink v2 a couple of days ago, i performed the binding and calibration. but i noticed the battery on my futaba 9c goes dead in about 10 mins after a full charge ! it has the original nicad battery, so Is this normal ? im guessing the battery might be bad since its so old. so im considering doing the lipo convertion. advice would be greatly appreciated. btw this is the lipo battery im considering . http://www.truerc.com/index.php?main...products_id=84 ??
Doesn't pull more than the stock module that I can see, you probably need a new battery.
I put a LiFe 1500 in mine
Dec 06, 2012, 02:44 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by aForcefulThrust
Wow, 1010 pages! Didn't read all that, but I just ordered a dragonlink and extra reciever. Will I need anything else to make this work with my Dx7s, or does it come with everything?
Yes you will need a hitec aurora 9 for your DL lmao. I have a dx7s then I bought an aurora9 and never looked back. It makes using any frequency so easy!
Dec 06, 2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:

Kent
As a customer, it is kinda disconcerting how thin Mike has spread himself. Luckily he has a faithful following here to help with the simple questions.
Dec 06, 2012, 03:56 PM
I tell her RC is cheap !
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117
Lmao, I thought he was doing 1 mile high combat
You never know where the ducks will hide

Seriously, I want a Parkzone warbird with pan in the canopy. Turning the cam over the wing and see that beautifull elliptical wing tip of a spitfire would be awsome. Need aileron, elevetor,throttle and pan. And why fly it close when you can fly it far with a DL inside ?

The retracts, its for the flash for the LOS'ers (Suckers) at the field. I want to see, with the pan camera, their jaws drop when they see the retracts going down on approach
Dec 06, 2012, 06:08 PM
FunkMaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1994ca
You never know where the ducks will hide

Seriously, I want a Parkzone warbird with pan in the canopy. Turning the cam over the wing and see that beautifull elliptical wing tip of a spitfire would be awsome. Need aileron, elevetor,throttle and pan. And why fly it close when you can fly it far with a DL inside ?

The retracts, its for the flash for the LOS'ers (Suckers) at the field. I want to see, with the pan camera, their jaws drop when they see the retracts going down on approach
I do a similar thing with a PZ T-28 as one of my FPV planes. No retracts and I stay on my 2.4 radio instead of the DL. I just have to stay in the local area. It's fun to fly though.

Kent
Dec 06, 2012, 06:12 PM
Dragon Link/Labs Engineer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyote66
for multi rotors you only need 4 pins (ground/PPM/RSSI/Power) that would make an awesome RX!

Chris
Dec 06, 2012, 06:35 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1seto
lol... its up to you chris... we need to persuade mike to make these things... Even with half or quarter distance they would be EPIC!

Think of the possibility... Micro DL RX with this tiny thing... 16mmx32mm

Chris
Dec 06, 2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyote66
lol... its up to you chris... we need to persuade mike to make these things... Even with half or quarter distance they would be EPIC!

Think of the possibility... Micro DL RX with this tiny thing... 16mmx32mm

Chris
Great, with this board I could take my trex 100 1 mile away
Dec 06, 2012, 08:20 PM
I tell her RC is cheap !
Quote:
I do a similar thing with a PZ T-28 as one of my FPV planes. No retracts and I stay on my 2.4 radio instead of the DL. I just have to stay in the local area. It's fun to fly though.

Kent
Tought about this one too, large cockpit so easy to put the cam in. But I want a DL in it ! If a stryker can go 5 km with a 2200 lipo, I could do 3 or 4 with this thing Could straffe the cars on the road
Dec 06, 2012, 08:57 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanp
Great, with this board I could take my trex 100 1 mile away
thats a 32bit stabilizer... not an RX but it would go great with a micro DL RX

Chris
Dec 06, 2012, 09:15 PM
"I want more air time!"
Slowly working my way into night flight....and loving it

DECEMBER SUNSET, "FLOWN WITH DRAGON LINK" (4 min 51 sec)
Dec 06, 2012, 09:21 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternalflight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrIljhOAviI
What a difference between the camera a GoPro video. GoPro really needs to improve their low light handling.
Dec 06, 2012, 09:34 PM
Dragon Link/Labs Engineer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternalflight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrIljhOAviI
Love the video, Ken.

BTW: Sat looks like the best day to go FPVing based on the WX reports now...

Quick Reply