Aug 20, 2019, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetieinsf
BTW, many people here, including the Man Mike, swear by LP antennas. If your environment and flying style (low RF noise floor and not close to the ground) support LP Mikes LP antennas are the best you can buy. On the other hand, in my experience, if you fly in an area with heavy interference and/or close to the ground CP is the way to go and the Singularity has pretty much eliminated all the negatives (size, drag, damage prone) of 1.3 CP antennas on your aircraft. I'm so confident in my beleif that I offer a challenge to anyone who flies 1.3 LP: Bring your DL dipole and Yagi and if you can keep up with me for an entire flight where/how i fly you will go home with my plane, no questions asked!
You may have an advantage because of your flying skills
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2019, 06:23 PM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Target0815
Hi Mike,

Have you sent the transmitter yet? I haven't received a message yet ...
Hi Target0815,

Yes I sent your new one today, and it should arrive in about a week. Shipping to Deutschland is usually fast and efficient.

Mike
Aug 20, 2019, 07:03 PM

receivers

http://www.fpvpro.com/nano-receiver-remote-antenna

that is the one i am looking for sorry Mike if i did not make that clear or this one

http://www.fpvpro.com/large-1500-mw-...etry-receiver:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Hi Mike-Heli,

I have a whole barrel full of the new improved Micro receivers here They are in the store and you can purchase as many as you like !

www.fpvpro.com

Mike
Aug 21, 2019, 05:45 AM
Rila Mountain The Seven Rila Lakes A Cinematic FPV Voyage (5 min 23 sec)
Aug 21, 2019, 08:27 AM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike-heli
http://www.fpvpro.com/nano-receiver-remote-antenna

that is the one i am looking for sorry Mike if i did not make that clear or this one

http://www.fpvpro.com/large-1500-mw-...etry-receiver:)
Hi Mike - Heli,

You are using an old, removed URL for the high power telemetry receiver. Go to the store, and use the product list to navigate to it, and you will see them. The large receivers will be in stock again soon.

Mike
Aug 21, 2019, 08:35 AM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tushev
OMG, absolutely amazing !!! This is one of the most professional type FPV videos I have never seen, you have a real talent Tushev. You are also lucky and visting some really beautiful places, I am jealous

Thanks for posting this here, it just made my morning as I start work on more Dragon Link stuff for everyone.

Mike
Aug 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
Hi Mike

I ordered a couple of items sometime in February this year and at the time , these items were couldn't be delivered to the original address i ordered and you asked that i provide you with a different address which i did. However the recipient in that second address claimed he never got the item even till now. I haven't been available for a while but i last sent an email to you on 8 May concerning this and haven't received any reply from you. Can you please have a look at the status of this order and where it was delivered to? Please help.

Order Number: #201902241768
Date Ordered: Sunday, February 24, 2019
Aug 21, 2019, 04:38 PM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkofodile
Hi Mike

I ordered a couple of items sometime in February this year and at the time , these items were couldn't be delivered to the original address i ordered and you asked that i provide you with a different address which i did. However the recipient in that second address claimed he never got the item even till now. I haven't been available for a while but i last sent an email to you on 8 May concerning this and haven't received any reply from you. Can you please have a look at the status of this order and where it was delivered to? Please help.

Order Number: #201902241768
Date Ordered: Sunday, February 24, 2019
Hi Nkofodile,

I remember this !!! I am emailing you now.

Mike
Aug 21, 2019, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Hi Pablo,

Thank you for the quick pictures !!! This setup will make testing easy I am missing the most important picture though, I need to see the wire elements of the receiver antenna. Can you post a picture those ???

Mike
Hello again
here the pictures . the elements are set vertical.
Aug 21, 2019, 07:02 PM
hey whats burning?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablosiga
Hello again
So whats on the other side of the board? Is there a regulator?
Aug 21, 2019, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbender4by
So whats on the other side of the board? Is there a regulator?
Hello

Its is a 25A ESC with a 5V bec hold by a scotch tape just for the picture.
when I do the micro test I hold it in my hand.
Aug 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
Quote:
That is one of the most important factors in success in FPV It will be frustrating, but keep working at it and you will find the problem. Let us know how things go and we will give you all the ideas and help we can !

Mike
SOLVED!!!

So another phrase that should be listened to is - when you have a problem.....go back to basics!

After disassembling the entire video system from the wing and taking apart my ground station, the problem ended up being a faulty RCA AV Cable! It's a long story as to how I ended up figuring that out but on a positive note, I learned a lot in the process.

Thanks again for everyone's input. Your knowledge will no doubt help me in the future if I ever have another issue.
Aug 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablosiga
Hello again
Hi PabloSiga,

The antenna looks good, and you should be getting around 15 meters Micro Power Range. The micro power range test must be done with DEFAULT SETTINGS, have you changed the RF settings, etc ???

To go back to defaults, connect the transmitter to the GUI, and choose " RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS ". Then click the SAVE SETTINGS bar at the bottom of the screen.

Repower and REBIND the system. THe micro power range test is determined by the BLUE LED on the receiver. When it is flashing about 50 % on and about 50 % off, that is where your test range is.

Mike
Aug 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillin_FPV
SOLVED!!!

So another phrase that should be listened to is - when you have a problem.....go back to basics!

After disassembling the entire video system from the wing and taking apart my ground station, the problem ended up being a faulty RCA AV Cable! It's a long story as to how I ended up figuring that out but on a positive note, I learned a lot in the process.

Thanks again for everyone's input. Your knowledge will no doubt help me in the future if I ever have another issue.
Hi ChillinFPV,

That is good news. If you need anything else we are always here to help.

Mike
Aug 22, 2019, 02:49 PM

final results V3 Range Test

Quote:
Hi PabloSiga,

The antenna looks good, and you should be getting around 15 meters Micro Power Range. The micro power range test must be done with DEFAULT SETTINGS, have you changed the RF settings, etc ???

To go back to defaults, connect the transmitter to the GUI, and choose " RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS ". Then click the SAVE SETTINGS bar at the bottom of the screen.

Repower and REBIND the system. THe micro power range test is determined by the BLUE LED on the receiver. When it is flashing about 50 % on and about 50 % off, that is where your test range is.

Mike
Ok.
I did it again with 2 micro Rx, flashing firmwares, retoring factory settings on Rx and Tx , saving, rebind , dirnk another cup of coffe, etc.
it gave 1 and half meter max distance . Further blue led is off 100% the time.

I will send the Tx to the adress you gave

thanks

Quick Reply