Oct 07, 2011, 05:08 PM
Skullbone RC
Great idea guys! Checking In.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2011, 06:38 PM
Teaser pic's of the 32" Sbach's, they will be coming in the same time as the Edge's.

Name: P1010933.jpg
Views: 529
Size: 280.4 KB
Description:

Name: P1010942.jpg
Views: 422
Size: 198.7 KB
Description:
Last edited by Twisted Realm; Oct 09, 2011 at 09:04 AM.
Oct 07, 2011, 06:42 PM
I think I got a video too...
Oct 07, 2011, 06:46 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Realm
Teaser pic's of the 31" Sbach's, they will be coming in the same time as the Edge's.

Attachment 4331888

Attachment 4331889
That is awesome! Love the gear!
Oct 07, 2011, 08:07 PM
FLYINGJUNKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Realm
Teaser pic's of the 31" Sbach's, they will be coming in the same time as the Edge's.

Attachment 4331888

Attachment 4331889
That looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 07, 2011, 09:44 PM
its nice living 30 mins from Twisted Hobbys, Brad let me come pick up a few parts and a kit, when i got there he offered to let me fly the prototype new edge. let me tell you this plane looks awesome and is hands down the best yet, it flys like a dream. i have a video of me flying ill try to get it up tonight
Oct 07, 2011, 11:10 PM
c/f
c/f
Closed Account
chris,

Hows the shredded tail repair job holding up? Anyone got pix of me jigsaw puzzling the rudder back together???
Oct 07, 2011, 11:30 PM
Team Twisted!
So... I have a few foamies, some may have more, some less, but consider that I didn't have any idea these things even exsisted before this summer, and have over 600 flights on the collection as a whole since then, I feel it must be some indication of my dedication to the Twisted Hobbys products. I have been involved with many aspects of the R/C Hobby for over 30 years, and I must say that I have had more fun with these things than anything else I have tried. Much of this fun (and satisfaction) of course, comes from the unbelievable support from Brad at Twisted Hobbys. When ever I have a question or problem, he is always right there with an answer or solution. I am sure there are plenty of great products out there, but with out the support they are nothing. Twisted Hobbys brings together both a great product and customer support that is (in my opinion) second to none.
cdee
Last edited by cdee; Oct 07, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
Oct 08, 2011, 06:09 AM
Great thread. Will be interesting to keep an eye on the latest happenings even though I'm not strictly a Twisted man (Parkaero man maybe), though I most surely would be if I was on that side of the big pond.

cdee that's some collection in that short time, we seem to have a similar story only it was when getting back into the hobby after a break I came across the world of foamies. So glad I did, that was six months ago and now on my bench is the 5th Telink model we have built, a big Extra Slick, there is a 3D Buster getting built round at a mates house and I have four kits sitting under the bench waiting their turn It really must be an addiction as each one we have built is still going strong and have a lot of life left in them but still we feel the need to expand the fleet

I'm with you on the customer support, Brad at Twisted and Mark at Parkaero seem to have the same business ethics. Neither one will sell something they don't believe in and want their customers to be happy with what they spend their hard earned cash on. This can't be easy as it never is trying to keep everyone happy but they both seem to be doing their utmost to make that happen and all this on the very narrow margins we all know exist in the rc market. As you say, great though the products are they would be nothing without the guy's behind them, could really do with a thumbs up smiley inserted here, keep up the good work guy's and thanks.
Oct 08, 2011, 07:40 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777
that is awesome! Love the gear!
+1 & +1, nice collection there cdee
Oct 08, 2011, 07:52 AM
I like the violent stuff!
Everyone is right about Brad's customer service. I had a problem with a new wing and he replaced it right away! I guess he never sleeps his service is so fast! We need a T-shirt that says Twisted Owner with a company logo on it. Great planes and great service. What more do you need?
Oct 08, 2011, 11:23 AM
Very nice entry pic's cdee!!!!
Oct 08, 2011, 12:42 PM
Suspended Account
Old School: yEdge 540 w/Nautical Scheme
Oct 08, 2011, 01:29 PM
FLYINGJUNKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingin' Wayne
Everyone is right about Brad's customer service. I had a problem with a new wing and he replaced it right away! I guess he never sleeps his service is so fast! We need a T-shirt that says Twisted Owner with a company logo on it. Great planes and great service. What more do you need?
I agree!!!! Also do not forget about the ordering. Place the order and its shipped a minute later!!!!! Not exactly, but you get my point.
Thanks, Eric
Oct 08, 2011, 02:54 PM
Conductor
Subbed! Great E-Nall pics, you guys look like you had a great time.

Quick Reply