Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Oct 05, 2012, 04:58 AM
tigerduck is offline
Find More Posts by tigerduck
Austrian adrenaline junkie...
There is a crack-yak indoor announced at voltmaster.de in germany...

http://www.voltmaster.de/Flugzeuge/S...PP-800-mm.html

Empty weight: 40 grams, they state a thinner epp is used for this plane.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2012, 05:21 AM
nkhamlue is offline
Find More Posts by nkhamlue
Build em lite......
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerduck View Post
There is a crack-yak indoor announced at voltmaster.de in germany...

http://www.voltmaster.de/Flugzeuge/S...PP-800-mm.html

Empty weight: 40 grams, they state a thinner epp is used for this plane.
Here are the rough specs as translated from German:

The Crack Yak indoor EPP has been specially designed for indoor aerobatics, and built more easily than the other models of EPP RC Factory. Crak The Yak indoor EPP is made ​​entirely of thin and is available in different colors in 3. The empty weight is just 40 grams Specifications:

Wingspan: about 800 mm
Length: approx: not stated
Net weight: 40 g
Take-off weight. approximately: not stated
Recommended Motor: 25 to 30 g, 50 W
Recommended controller: 12 A
Recommended battery: 350 mAh 7.4 V 2s1p
Old Oct 05, 2012, 08:57 AM
nkhamlue is offline
Find More Posts by nkhamlue
Build em lite......
New Crack Yak "Indoor Series"
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:18 AM
Kris... is offline
Find More Posts by Kris...
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
Nice detective work
Old Oct 05, 2012, 10:38 AM
JForbes is offline
Find More Posts by JForbes
Parkfly Padawan
JForbes's Avatar
800mm span... that's pretty much the size of the 32" models we have and know about now...

I too hope that there is a small plane without the criss-cross bracing.... I just hate the looks of that!
Old Oct 05, 2012, 11:07 AM
JC Spohr is offline
Find More Posts by JC Spohr
3D Hack
JC Spohr's Avatar
Nobody noticed the CF rod landing gear. Looks like 1.5 - 2mm CF rod.

JC
Old Oct 05, 2012, 11:50 AM
Twisted Realm is offline
Find More Posts by Twisted Realm
Twisted Realm's Avatar
Hey guys we will have all the details for you soon, working as quickly as we can on the production of this new Lite Series Crack Yak's. The team is very happy with the end results, even though they look similar to the standard models they are designed differently including full carbon fiber construction/landing gear also gear components resulting in a light weight durable epp indoor flyer without norm of the needed latter bracing. Also there will be 3 different color scheme to choose from.
Brad
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 05, 2012, 11:54 AM
livinma1 is offline
Find More Posts by livinma1
Registered User
livinma1's Avatar
Okay my new friends in Georgia need to find an indoor flying spot now.. Looking forward to this Brad.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 05, 2012, 12:19 PM
JForbes is offline
Find More Posts by JForbes
Parkfly Padawan
JForbes's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Realm View Post
Hey guys we will have all the details for you soon, working as quickly as we can on the production of this new Lite Series Crack Yak's. The team is very happy with the end results, even though they look similar to the standard models they are designed differently including full carbon fiber construction/landing gear also gear components resulting in a light weight durable epp indoor flyer without norm of the needed latter bracing. Also there will be 3 different color scheme to choose from.
Brad
My hands are shaking with excitement!!!! I was telling my wife last night that I thought the 48" sbach would be a great birthday present, as it's only a few weeks away.... maybe I will have to move the sbach to my Christmas wish list....
Old Oct 05, 2012, 12:23 PM
cdee is offline
Find More Posts by cdee
Team Twisted!
cdee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JForbes View Post
My hands are shaking with excitement!!!! I was telling my wife last night that I thought the 48" sbach would be a great birthday present, as it's only a few weeks away.... maybe I will have to move the sbach to my Christmas wish list....

.
cdee
.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 12:23 PM
livinma1 is offline
Find More Posts by livinma1
Registered User
livinma1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JForbes View Post
My hands are shaking with excitement!!!! I was telling my wife last night that I thought the 48" sbach would be a great birthday present, as it's only a few weeks away.... maybe I will have to move the sbach to my Christmas wish list....
You have a good wife.. My wife doesn't believe any thing that feeds the addiction is a gift.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:01 PM
JC Spohr is offline
Find More Posts by JC Spohr
3D Hack
JC Spohr's Avatar
I have a pretty good idea what my next Twisted plane is going to be...

JC
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:27 PM
JForbes is offline
Find More Posts by JForbes
Parkfly Padawan
JForbes's Avatar
She's pretty cool with my hobby. I keep reminding her that there are a lot worse things I could be doing....

Brad & Crew.... I have seen in this thread and a few others, some of the posters and photos of your planes with their female flying companions (aka hot models). Any chance of you guys putting those out somewhere for download for wallpapers for desktops or portable devices? Just a thought....

Also, I love having Twisted on rcgroups and facebook as well! You guys just keep rocking on!
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:45 PM
Kris... is offline
Find More Posts by Kris...
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JForbes View Post
She's pretty cool with my hobby. I keep reminding her that there are a lot worse things I could be doing....

Brad & Crew.... I have seen in this thread and a few others, some of the posters and photos of your planes with their female flying companions (aka hot models). Any chance of you guys putting those out somewhere for download for wallpapers for desktops or portable devices? Just a thought....

Also, I love having Twisted on rcgroups and facebook as well! You guys just keep rocking on!
You can make your own just like they did they are all available on photo effects web sites here is one.

http://photomica.com/effects/The_gir...urs_poster.php
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:49 PM
JForbes is offline
Find More Posts by JForbes
Parkfly Padawan
JForbes's Avatar
sweet... thanks man.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Twisted Hobbys - RC Factory USA Sbach 342 39" Build Thread & Flight Video!!!!! aerofundan 3D Foamies 497 May 24, 2015 09:01 AM
Build Log Twisted Hobbys - Telink 43" Yak 55 - Build, Fly, Vid hercdriver7777 3D Foamies 1007 May 21, 2015 04:02 PM
Build Log Twisted Hobbys - Telink 3D Buster EPP Bipe Build Thread, Flight Video just posted!!!! aerofundan 3D Foamies 578 Apr 21, 2015 05:01 AM
Discussion Twisted Hobbys - RC Factory USA YAK-55 39" Build Thread/Videos & Flight Video!!!!! cbriggs11 3D Foamies 78 May 28, 2014 06:40 PM
Discussion RC Factory USA - Twisted Hobbys - 1.2m SU 29 Build Thread. hercdriver7777 3D Foamies 97 Oct 19, 2011 07:34 AM