This thread is privately moderated by 67econoline, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 04, 2011, 11:44 AM
Nothing to see here...
Thread OP
Discussion

T-28

Well I have been busy surfing ,Flying and building. My new Hobby is addicting. I love to build and fly!! I have so much happening!!! I NEED TO FINISH WHAT I HAVE!!!The T-28 is almost complete. all she needs is the CG done. My pilots are painted and installed. I also used Minwax Polyacrylic gloss over the whole plane. It removes the haze between the stickers. The colors really come alive too.I decided to fly her with the stock Retracts. I have made some plates and bought the 514's and the rcskylites. I'll continue on the Mod. if I have trouble i'll install them With the robarts. I painted the struts and the rims silver.

I have Also purchased A pocket Rocket from Banana Hobby. It has proved to be a handful. I have no complete flights yet. she is hard to orientate. I added expo and turn the throws down. But three flights have all ended in crashes.
My power10 parkzone mustang. is one of my favorite fliers. its touchy too. but gives me no trouble. I'm going to keep gluing it together and not giveup!!!

I Have also built a Rack to store my Planes. The hanger is really filling up.
I'm Buying and building!!! The hanger now contains...
Parkzone
Stinson Reliant
Power10 P-51
Corsair
Super Cub
RAF S.E.5a
Radian

FMS
T-28
P-47 Build just beginning

Dynam
AT-6 Texan
will post pics when polyacylic is done. Some decals unusable

Starmax
63" P-51 build in progress Need MORE TIME FLYIN!!!

Passer Sailplane
(still in box)

Vintage Zagi Combat wing
Bought in 1996
Last edited by 67econoline; Oct 07, 2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: no pics
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2011, 09:33 PM
Suspended Account
You did an AWSOME job on your t-28. ...I love it ..great hanger as well
Oct 10, 2011, 11:48 PM
Nothing to see here...
Thread OP
Thank You It was FUN. I really enjoyed the pilot project. The retracts are going to get a makeover. They wont hold up for my field. It sure is a sweet flier. its easy to handle nice roll rate. No speed demon. but that prop really sounds NICE!!!

Quick Reply