This thread is privately moderated by Knife Liddle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 01, 2011, 07:03 AM
Trader Rating: 35
Lee Liddle
Thread OP
Found

HET Sniper 90mm, airframe and maybe servos

I`m looking for a good deal on a Sniper 90mm. They are available new from EJF for $180, so I`m looking to spend an ammount less than that, that is fair, depending on build status and /or condition of the jet.

I have power system and retracts, so I'm just looking for an airframe and maybe servos.

I`m open to consider any condition from NIB, to lightly used, to slightly damaged, even partial plane/kit as long as the fuselage is usable and price is right.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you`ve got.

Lee Liddle
Last edited by Knife Liddle; Oct 03, 2011 at 10:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 01, 2011, 10:14 AM
Trader Rating: 90

Sniper-90

How about this one, almost done building all you have to do is install receiver, motor, hookup stearing for nose wheel and ready to go fly
come with electric retracts
5 x metal gears digital servos
1 X Het 90mm fan
1 X Het 600-43 Brusless motor
all items are new in box.
$550.00 plus shipping and paypal fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knife Liddle
I`m looking for a good deal on a Sniper 90mm. They are available new from EJF for $180, so I`m looking to spend an ammount less than that, that is fair, depending on build status and /or condition of the jet.

I`m open to consider any condition from NIB, to lightly used, to slightly damaged, even partial plane/kit as long as the fuselage is usable and price is right.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you`ve got.

Lee Liddle
Oct 01, 2011, 11:10 AM
Trader Rating: 35
Lee Liddle
Thread OP
Sorry I wasn't more clear. I'm really just looking for an airframe and maybe servos. I have a power system and retracts.

If you are willing to split up your package, let me know. Thanks, Lee

Quick Reply