Oct 01, 2011, 06:44 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Arducopter 3dr new carbon frame build log

I crashed my ArducopterMega a on the second flight after spending a long time building it. It sat in the corner as a twisted hunk of plastic and metal for months while I built many other multi-rotors)the arducoptermega was my first). Now I finally started rebuilding it with the new 3dr frame and I must say it's a much nicer setup then the old clear plastic cheesy looking frame. Here are a few pics:

I will update this thread once I finish wiring it up tomorrow and get it flying. I have a full FPV setup for this one with Fatshark 580Mghz(?) FPV goggles with the head track gyro and a nice little camera mounted under the copter with a custom pan/tilt mount I made that tracks with my head movement. Looking forward to trying full FPV experience. This arducopter has every option as far as electronics goes, GPS, magnetometer, xbee telemetry, spectrum telemetry, LED lights attached to the relay so they can be turned on and off via my transmitter as well as an atmega3238p chip on a custom PCB that controls a bunch of RGB LED strips to make a sweet light show at dark
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply