Thread Tools
Old Oct 01, 2011, 07:18 AM
SKYPILEIT is offline
Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Deplorable Patriot
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
Alert

Mich. Gov. Snyder kicks 41,000 people off welfare assistance..


...effective today.It may sound like he's heartless,but he has simply capped welfare assistance at 48 months...I feel that this is sufficient & fair to those in need.If you haven't got your matters together in four years,it's time you try 'Plan B'.


...oh yeah...in case you didn't know,he's a Republican.

http://news.yahoo.com/benefits-shut-...220800423.html
Last edited by SKYPILEIT; Oct 01, 2011 at 07:25 AM.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 08:30 AM
Arbo is offline
Find More Posts by Arbo
Suspended Account
4 years is too long...
Old Oct 01, 2011, 08:32 AM
BE77 Pilot is offline
Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
SUPER DOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
"Several Michigan recipients filed a class action lawsuit to overturn the four-year cap."
Old Oct 01, 2011, 08:43 AM
Moe M. is offline
Find More Posts by Moe M.
Registered User
That's terrible, now what are those poor 'minororities' going to do for a living, Work ?
Old Oct 01, 2011, 08:47 AM
56S is online now
56S
Find More Posts by 56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
56S's Avatar
I'll give you two guesses the first party to drag children into the argument. "You're take food from the mouths of babes" and the like.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 08:54 AM
Moe M. is offline
Find More Posts by Moe M.
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56S View Post
I'll give you two guesses the first party to drag children into the argument. "You're take food from the mouths of babes" and the like.
Right, and many of those "Babes" have children of their own.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 09:04 AM
LcJ is offline
LcJ
Find More Posts by LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
"If you can't feed it,

Don't breed it."

Wonder if taking care of people makes them "Soft"? Wonder if the President realized what he said?
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 01, 2011, 09:44 AM
Moe M. is offline
Find More Posts by Moe M.
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
"If you can't feed it,

Don't breed it."

Wonder if taking care of people makes them "Soft"? Wonder if the President realized what he said?
Given the stupid quips he's made throughout his term, I'd say no, stupid is what stupid says, and he and Biden are two stupid peas in the same pot.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 10:00 AM
Usta Bee is offline
Find More Posts by Usta Bee
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe M. View Post
...... stupid is what stupid says, and he and Biden are two stupid peas in the same pot.

I think that's supposed to be pod.

Maybe you're getting confused with "A chicken in every pot" ?.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 10:01 AM
RumRunner_1492 is online now
Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT View Post
...effective today.It may sound like he's heartless,but he has simply capped welfare assistance at 48 months...I feel that this is sufficient & fair to those in need.If you haven't got your matters together in four years,it's time you try 'Plan B'.


...oh yeah...in case you didn't know,he's a Republican.

http://news.yahoo.com/benefits-shut-...220800423.html
I think that is a good move. I probably would've capped it at 36 months. It's meant to be a hand up and not a hand out. If you haven't found a way to get off of the system in 3 years then you simply haven't tried.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 10:03 AM
LcJ is offline
LcJ
Find More Posts by LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee View Post
I think that's supposed to be pod.

Maybe you're getting confused with "A chicken in every pot" ?.
Or maybe Moe and Joe are cooking together in the same pot!

Hell, nobody has a chicken to put in a pot with the dynamic duo at the helm of the sinking ship.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 01, 2011, 10:57 AM
LVsoaring is offline
Find More Posts by LVsoaring
It's gonna be YUGE!!!
LVsoaring's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
Or maybe Moe and Joe are cooking together in the same pot!

Hell, nobody has a chicken to put in a pot with the dynamic duo at the helm of the sinking ship.
No worries there.... I'm getting used to hot water soup for dinner. Add a little dirt and dried grass from the backyard, and it aint too bad!
Old Oct 01, 2011, 11:53 AM
SKYPILEIT is offline
Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Deplorable Patriot
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56S View Post
I'll give you two guesses the first party to drag children into the argument. "You're take food from the mouths of babes" and the like.
right...and they suggest this is just another way of keeping minorities down.

Not so...get a job first...be accountable...pay your own taxes.Who knows that entry level job at McDs might lead to advancing upwards into management.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/29358437/detail.html
Old Oct 01, 2011, 11:59 AM
62pilot is offline
Find More Posts by 62pilot
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe M. View Post
Right, and many of those "Babes" have children of their own.
Agreed, and you can't blame the babies, they didn't ask to be born of idiot parents.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 12:12 PM
crypto666 is offline
Find More Posts by crypto666
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
Agreed, and you can't blame the babies, they didn't ask to be born of idiot parents.
And thus the cycle continues.....


Will people take responsibility, or do we just hope the get runover by a bus?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Radian Pro flys over/near stadium with 50,000 people in it desodon Electric Sailplanes 98 Sep 05, 2011 03:07 PM
Discussion Obama Calls People Earning $250,000 a Year ‘Jet Owners’ Highflight Life, The Universe, and Politics 45 Jul 01, 2011 02:45 PM
Discussion Federalist 41 ... regarding General Welfare logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 13 Dec 14, 2010 01:52 AM
Discussion Mich McConnell - politics over people Sherlock Life, The Universe, and Politics 12 Oct 27, 2010 10:01 PM
.GOV buys Welfare Family a $264k house!!! Dave Campbell Life, The Universe, and Politics 67 Apr 08, 2004 10:53 AM