New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Merkin77, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 12:37 AM
Find More Posts by Merkin77
Trader Rating: 66
For Sale

E-Flite T-34 Mentor ARF plus lots - Local in CT - $375

I hate to do this, but the first real plane I owned was cracked in two after bearing the brunt of my lessons learned. I bought a new ARF one with the intentions of using the running gear off the first and having a handful of spares. It's been months, so figured I'd put this out there. Strongly would like to sell locally. Here Goes:

E-Flite T-34 mentor brand new in box
E-Flite ESC 40-amp ESC
E-Flite Power 25 motor
4 E-Flite Standard Servos
1 Futaba Standard Servo (flaps)
if I can find it, the original battery charger

Spares:
Wingset in great shape except the front tabs are broken off (fix with some flat carbon or wood stock)
Rudder and h-stab
probably some landing gear and misc. other stuff

Basically you need a receiver and a battery and you're flying. I do have a few Spektrum receivers and a DX6i but would rather hang on to them. I also likely have a handful of batteries for the plane, so we could discuss.

If this doesn't go locally, I might ship - shipping will be actual shipping cost.
to remove ads between posts