Jun 17, 2019, 04:30 PM
Hamburger
on macOS I use the following sequence
Quote:
499 cd /some_path/tgy-master
500 export A=/another_path/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr
503 export H=$PWD/bs_nfet.hex
513 make bs_nfet.hex
515 ls -l $H
516 (sleep 1; echo \\007; $A/bin/avrdude -C $A/etc/avrdude.conf -v -c usbasp -p m8 -P usb -U flash:w:$H )
use avrdude from within the arduinoIDE installation,
nothing special in the Makefile, I have avra installed as the compiler.
Does that help? For more info -especially with running on win - have a look at the first few posts of this thread
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2019, 05:09 PM
I have now build a hex file witch atmel studio 7 by using command line. And the i flashed this file witch avrdudess this is a gui for avrdude which only start avrdude with command line.
But i have still the same problem.

I have now ordered an usbasp stick. I will try it with them. Maybe the programmer that i use is the problem. i use a cheap one.
Jun 26, 2019, 09:35 AM
Fan of microElectroRfIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerDominik
Hi there,

I bought from Banggood a ZTW AL Beatles 40A (Link), which I want to flash with BLHeli for using it with iNav on a fixed wing.
I attached a picture from the ESC.
As far as I can see, it should be flashed with BlueSeries_40A_ ?
Or is this another type of ESC?

I tried to flash with an USBasp adapter and an Atmel Socket tool.
At first, there is a message with small size for bootloader, but it should be ok for BLHeli.

Then it writes and reads data, but afterwards I got the message from the third screenshot.
I think there is something wrong with the type or maybe the USBasp?

Thanks for your help :-)

edit:
Now it's working. I'd to use BlueSeries_30A_.hex.
I think the different current shouldn't be the problem, as it is not current-controlled?
hello. i'm interested in a small how to.
i have the same esc see in my earlyer posts. thanks.
Jul 09, 2019, 09:01 AM
Hi, guys!

Any chance someone have saved a copy of the F20A ESC original firmware ?

Thank you !

Quick Reply