Jun 17, 2019, 04:30 PM
Hamburger
on macOS I use the following sequence
Quote:
499 cd /some_path/tgy-master
500 export A=/another_path/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr
503 export H=$PWD/bs_nfet.hex
513 make bs_nfet.hex
515 ls -l $H
516 (sleep 1; echo \\007; $A/bin/avrdude -C $A/etc/avrdude.conf -v -c usbasp -p m8 -P usb -U flash:w:$H )
use avrdude from within the arduinoIDE installation,
nothing special in the Makefile, I have avra installed as the compiler.
Does that help? For more info -especially with running on win - have a look at the first few posts of this thread
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2019, 05:09 PM
I have now build a hex file witch atmel studio 7 by using command line. And the i flashed this file witch avrdudess this is a gui for avrdude which only start avrdude with command line.
But i have still the same problem.

I have now ordered an usbasp stick. I will try it with them. Maybe the programmer that i use is the problem. i use a cheap one.
Jun 26, 2019, 09:35 AM
Fan of microElectroRfIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerDominik
Hi there,

I bought from Banggood a ZTW AL Beatles 40A (Link), which I want to flash with BLHeli for using it with iNav on a fixed wing.
I attached a picture from the ESC.
As far as I can see, it should be flashed with BlueSeries_40A_ ?
Or is this another type of ESC?

I tried to flash with an USBasp adapter and an Atmel Socket tool.
At first, there is a message with small size for bootloader, but it should be ok for BLHeli.

Then it writes and reads data, but afterwards I got the message from the third screenshot.
I think there is something wrong with the type or maybe the USBasp?

Thanks for your help :-)

edit:
Now it's working. I'd to use BlueSeries_30A_.hex.
I think the different current shouldn't be the problem, as it is not current-controlled?
hello. i'm interested in a small how to.
i have the same esc see in my earlyer posts. thanks.
Jul 09, 2019, 09:01 AM
Hi, guys!

Any chance someone have saved a copy of the F20A ESC original firmware ?

Thank you !
Sep 25, 2019, 10:46 AM
Hello.

Can I flash these ESCs?
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/multista...ite-naked.html

Which protocol they now support and which one after flashing?

Please help me.
Oct 05, 2019, 12:49 PM
A picture taken from processor side is needed.
Aren't they already blheli ?
Oct 05, 2019, 01:56 PM
I doubt these are BLHeli firmware capable ESC's. If they were it would be branded as such rather than some joke about coming from Dr Evils lab. Its likely why they are $7.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa
A picture taken from processor side is needed.
Aren't they already blheli ?
Oct 10, 2019, 03:44 PM
Why should be more expensive?
There are known blheli ESC in the $8-9 ballpark for long time, even when SimonK was the norm...
Oct 10, 2019, 04:09 PM
My point was they are not BLHeli ESC's and probably can't be flashed with BLHeli so that's why they are discounted. Yes, I'm, aware of cheap BLHeli ESC's I have some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa
Why should be more expensive?
There are known blheli ESC in the $8-9 ballpark for long time, even when SimonK was the norm...
Feb 06, 2020, 11:48 AM
Elebee Guy

simonk

I have a question about simonk i fly a wing, Windrider bee, I used to buy castle creation but had problems with one that they would not replace.
a few years ago I bought a mystery 30A "M-30" flashed at the factory with simonk for drones. i love this esc responsive smooth great throttle response. my wing has a folding prop I need to set the brake but don't know if this can be programmed into it. i would also like to put low battery cutoff. I am at a loss on how to program these into the esc don't even know if it is possible. if you can please send me in the right direction.

Thank you

jrglink
Feb 07, 2020, 11:02 PM
DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrglink
I have a question about simonk i fly a wing, Windrider bee, I used to buy castle creation but had problems with one that they would not replace.
a few years ago I bought a mystery 30A "M-30" flashed at the factory with simonk for drones. i love this esc responsive smooth great throttle response. my wing has a folding prop I need to set the brake but don't know if this can be programmed into it. i would also like to put low battery cutoff. I am at a loss on how to program these into the esc don't even know if it is possible. if you can please send me in the right direction.

Thank you

jrglink
try bs_nfet.hex, but you need to recompile with the brake enabled. it's a setting in the tgy.asm file i believe.
Feb 09, 2020, 09:39 PM
Aom
Aom
Where can i find this tool

How to FLASH Atmega ESC with Arduino and Home Made FLASHING TOOL - SimonK - BLheli (6 min 19 sec)
Apr 18, 2020, 03:58 AM

redbrick 200amp

i flashed my redbrick 200amp with birdie70a .hex all working apart from i can only get 300watts? with the old firmware i was getting over 2000watt! does anyone know why and is it somthing in the code?
cheers
Adam
May 14, 2020, 06:24 AM
How to serup parameter to slow start motor?

PWR_MAX_START = (POWER_RANGE/15) ; Power limit while starting (if still not running)

this reduce start power is ok,i need soft start on full throttle start about 5s with 10% power and after this go to 100%

Quick Reply