This thread is privately moderated by cloudhopper14, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 27, 2011, 10:25 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
Off Site

you need electric rc plane advice? see my Facebook page for feed back!

Basically It is a Facebook page for electric RC plane advise about any thing RC related like questions about ESC's, BEC's, servos, motors, Tx's & rx's, different ARFs, what size/rating batteries are best for what, determining value of plane, modification questions, glow equivalent power set ups, etc. anything you can think of, you post a question I answer it. also I can give advice on good quality but cost effective power setups. Just post plane info and ill send you some feed back!
Check it out its brand new! from me at "David's Miscellaneous Inc."

here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davids...302600?sk=wall

Hope to get some feedback!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2011, 04:29 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
i'm starting to get some feedback! Also don't be hesitant if you have a question i will answer it with in 24 hrs. Also some people have more knowledge than others so please no put downs to anyone who asks a question you think is "stupid" there is no such thing as a "stupid question" and your putdown comment will be deleted as the page is a judge free place. Also if you disagree with someone tell them with respect never share your opinion in a disrespectful way or tone.

Thanks, David

Quick Reply