This thread is privately moderated by Markran, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 26, 2011, 03:41 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
Sold

9x Transmitter Programming Board

I have for sale one brand new, never used Smartieparts solderless installation programming board for 9x transmitters (Flysky/Turnigy etc).

Here is the product page:
http://www.smartieparts.com/shop/ind...roducts_id=331

Price is $26 mailed in the U.S. These are now back-ordered at Smartieparts until at least mid-November but this one can ship tomorrow. Note: this does not include the EL back light add-on that can plug into this board. The EL back light sheet is available at Smartieparts for $6.

I'm selling this board because I accidentally ended up buying two.

LONG STORY: I asked my wife to order one of these boards on her Paypal account. I asked her about it a week later and she said she forgot to do it, so I ordered it. It turns out that she hadn't forgotten to order, she forgot that she did order! The first one showed up a few days later and the second one a week after that. I'm now faced with getting rid of the second board or getting rid of my wife...
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2011, 03:57 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Hello I will Take it. Thanks! Jay PM sent
Sep 26, 2011, 04:01 PM
Trader Rating: 76
Does this board allow you to program the Transmitter from a laptop?
Thanks
Sep 26, 2011, 04:05 PM
It allows you to install new software that is more user friendly. But you may be ablee to program with it also. Hope this helps, Jay
Sep 26, 2011, 04:09 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Is it just used to flash the new software, or do you have to install it in the radio and it stays there?
Sep 26, 2011, 04:15 PM
You Install it, There is 2 forums in the radio section on it. here is the install https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1338412 There is a thread on the super softwear in radios also, Jay

Quick Reply