FMS F4U Corsair 1700mm - Page 126 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Dec 06, 2012, 03:41 PM
Your Pilot Ryan
ryramZ's Avatar
Guys go like the FMS facebook page and have a chance to be the first person in the world with the new Bmodel Mustang.
http://www.facebook.com/FMSmodel
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2012, 03:47 PM
Registered User
paracanary's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by krashem
Aros I know you are the expert here with the clearance issue but do I really need more than 3/16 of clearance?
If you want to be scale, then yes
Dec 06, 2012, 05:23 PM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Aros.MotionRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by krashem
Aros I know you are the expert here with the clearance issue but do I really need more than 3/16 of clearance?
Definitely. It's not only more scale but it's safer. The back of the hub is simply too close to the dummy engine (unless you cut out a larger diameter from the central hole in the dummy engine) and the props can cut into the cowl especially on tight, high G pulling turns. The added clearance will keep any issues from the cowl/hub/props at bay.
Dec 06, 2012, 07:12 PM
Registered User
Mitchie's Avatar
I'm there! Why don't you add a link to the b model mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryramZ
Guys go like the FMS facebook page and have a chance to be the first person in the world with the new Bmodel Mustang.
http://www.facebook.com/FMSmodel
Dec 06, 2012, 08:00 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
Already have one .... ( P-51B)
Last edited by brandonmoon; Dec 07, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
Dec 06, 2012, 08:33 PM
"Auntie Samantha"
Sandancer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchie
I'm there! Why don't you add a link to the b model mustang
New FMS 1400MM P-51B Mustang

Gary
Dec 08, 2012, 08:34 AM
Registered User
poziovahim's Avatar

coming soon...70" Yak 54


Had to share this: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...4#post23466269
Dec 09, 2012, 09:46 PM
Registered User
Well I got home today and my wife has this HUGH box and says you can't open till Dec.25. Now my 4 year old son has put Buzz Lightyear in charge of security.
Dec 09, 2012, 11:09 PM
Registered User
Litchking's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon
Already have one .... ( P-51B)
hi...that decal (Dark Angel) looks pretty hot, I doubt that is OEM...where did you get it?
Dec 09, 2012, 11:16 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
brandonmoon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litchking
hi...that decal (Dark Angel) looks pretty hot, I doubt that is OEM...where did you get it?
I made it with my printer. It's a Water slide decal with a bit of Air-brush accenting behind it in white to brighten it up a bit. Yup...lol...definately not OEM Same thing on the "JUG" sitting behind it in the picture....I actually made all those decals

You can also get them from here:

http://pinupsplus.com/
Last edited by brandonmoon; Dec 09, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Dec 09, 2012, 11:45 PM
Registered User
Litchking's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon
I made it with my printer. It's a Water slide decal with a bit of Air-brush accenting behind it in white to brighten it up a bit. Yup...lol...definately not OEM Same thing on the "JUG" sitting behind it in the picture....I actually made all those decals

You can also get them from here:

http://pinupsplus.com/
damn,...I was about to get rdy with clicking that "buy it now button" awesome job!
Dec 09, 2012, 11:56 PM
Ldm
Ldm
Registered User
Ldm's Avatar
CM-k2 lol, you need to send them to college , its ok to send them early hahaha, I have two in college so they cant help with the package delay !!
Mine should be in any day but my rules are the same --can not open until 12/25 !! Unless there is some sort of tear or damage to the box that could happen in its unguarded condition while I am watching it , then I will need to view it for inspection hahah
Dec 10, 2012, 03:20 AM
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
Aros.MotionRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk-2
Well I got home today and my wife has this HUGH box and says you can't open till Dec.25. Now my 4 year old son has put Buzz Lightyear in charge of security.
Too funny! Can you wait? THAT is the question...
Dec 10, 2012, 12:42 PM
Ldm
Ldm
Registered User
Ldm's Avatar
can I fly this thing on 5s 4500 ???
I have 4 of these packs and was wondering if I can save the cash and not move up to the 6S? 4500 ?
Dec 10, 2012, 01:50 PM
Registered User
Yea I would really like to know if V1 or V2 is sitting in that box...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product FMS North American P-51 D Mustang 1700mm (67 inches!!!) Beltpilot Electric Warbirds 11960 Yesterday 12:53 PM
New Product FMS P-47 1700mm wingspan!!! HLC SHOP Electric Warbirds 3126 Nov 16, 2017 12:59 AM
Found Needed Airfield/FMS F4U Corsair Spare Parts godofthunder77 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Sep 05, 2015 10:55 AM
Discussion FMS/Airfield 800mm F4U Corsair norco kid Electric Warbirds 3 Apr 30, 2011 07:22 PM
Help! airfield/FMS F4U Corsair help kayla95 Electric Warbirds 2 Mar 24, 2011 07:12 PM