Nov 18, 2012, 05:53 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldm
cmk, what Corsair are you thinking about the FMS version or the LX version from Banana Hobbies ?
guys I have an idea , what if we (those that are interested ) give Raymond a number as a group. So as an example , I am make 1 , CMK is 2 , Paracanary is 3 , that is three with interest so far . What if we (if your 100% in ) ask for a deal on shipping in return for all of us (three so far committing to buying withen 36 hours of agreement .
So I would ask him for $50 shipping to LA, PA and Floridas (that is $50 each flat rate ) .
I would tell Raymond to assing a code # for the $50 shipping and if he agrees he gets three sales vs one ?? at leaset three unless othres chime in .
What do you think ?
Count me in! He better hurry before the FW ME-262 is released then my priorities change.
Latest blog entry: Freewing Me262
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2012, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros
"C"'s my middle name.
Todd:

Judging by all your latest "escapades" at the flying field, you might want to consider adding these to your flight attire!

http://compare.ebay.com/like/2211480...Types&var=sbar

Alec
Nov 18, 2012, 06:00 PM
I'm in...i'm in.... I am in.

Please give me my number in line.
Nov 18, 2012, 06:34 PM
Dont be divided from the truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracanary
Nice idea, but for the moment, I am going to pass. Even with the CA sales tax, it is still cheaper to get it thru BH because I can pick it up locally and inspect it. also, I worry about import duty. Even though it is I ported as toys and duty free, you never know what the agent is going to do. 2 months ago, a club member paid duty on servos from hobby king.
Thats if they ever carry it. So far only Raymond has it and it has not hit Braindead Hobgoblin yet...
Nov 18, 2012, 07:19 PM
35 Year Airline Mech Retired
Quote:
Originally Posted by krashem
Thanks Aros, I think I am go to have to bite the bullet on this one and order it, I also do not like the gray but if I don't crash it before I get around to painting it I will paint it.
They don't call me Krashem for nothing!
OUCH! I just put the corsair in my shopping cart and saw how much shipping was,This is where you separate the Men from the Boys and I just found out I am a Boy. $150. to Panama City Beach, is too much for me. I actually thought RC Castle was in "Canada". NOT I will have to let some one else have that one. For Now!
Nov 18, 2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krashem
OUCH! I just put the corsair in my shopping cart and saw how much shipping was,This is where you separate the Men from the Boys and I just found out I am a Boy. $150. to Panama City Beach, is too much for me. I actually thought RC Castle was in "Canada". NOT I will have to let some one else have that one. For Now!
Hong Kong.. A few pages back one of te guys posted he was in BC and a reseller of FMS product but he did not have any 1700mm Corsairs yet.
Nov 18, 2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangaras
Hong Kong.. A few pages back one of te guys posted he was in BC and a reseller of FMS product but he did not have any 1700mm Corsairs yet.
That was me. All you who are interested in a 1700 F4U group buy, please PM me asap and I will arrange drop-shipping from FMS factory direct to your address via EMS (express mail service). Let's see if that will be cost effective for you all.

If we can get enough guys to do this group buy, perhaps the factory will buy into the idea.

I promise to give you best deal on the total cost (ex-factory price plus EMS shipping), for sure.

thanks for the plug, Dangaras.
Last edited by easyrider604; Nov 18, 2012 at 08:59 PM.
Nov 18, 2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider604
That was me. All you who are interested in a 1700 F4U group buy, please PM me asap and I will arrange drop-shipping from FMS factory direct to your address via EMS (express mail service). Let's see if that will be cost effective for you all.

If we can get enough guys to do this group buy, perhaps the factory will buy into the idea.

I promise to give you best deal on the total cost (ex-factory price plus EMS shipping), for sure.

thanks for the plug, Dangaras.
No probs. Need to support the local guys however we can..
Nov 18, 2012, 10:23 PM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
Ok , we have 4 guys in , I will reach out to Raymond , as far as Canada if that is Andrew Kondor , we can go that way as well Andrew is a stand up guy, but he does not have any in stock .
GUys that are in , please PM me as well , I will reach out to Raymond.
Nov 18, 2012, 10:27 PM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
I got two Cali , one Florida and one Pa =4
Krash , if we can get a flat rate of $50 for shipping to Florida are you in ?
Nov 18, 2012, 10:52 PM
A Global Force For Good

I'm interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldm
I got two Cali , one Florida and one Pa =4
Krash , if we can get a flat rate of $50 for shipping to Florida are you in ?
I'd be interested. PM Sent.
Nov 18, 2012, 10:56 PM
(Pm sent)
Nov 18, 2012, 11:10 PM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
Thanks , sent a message to Raymond , i know its Monday , should be 1:00 pm , I think there 14 hours ahead and raymond typically responds quickly .
I am hoping we can get him to understand many funds will disappear this week because of Black friday .
If and when he responds I will PM everyone that sends me a pm with a copy of his responce , no hidden communication .
Thanks
Nov 19, 2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldm
Thanks , sent a message to Raymond , i know its Monday , should be 1:00 pm , I think there 14 hours ahead and raymond typically responds quickly .
I am hoping we can get him to understand many funds will disappear this week because of Black friday .
If and when he responds I will PM everyone that sends me a pm with a copy of his responce , no hidden communication .
Thanks
Count me in! I actually want the gray one due to desert heat and the uv's here
Dan
Nov 19, 2012, 04:54 AM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
Ok , going to bat with five , will report back , hopeing he agrees !!!

Quick Reply