Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 24, 2016, 09:49 PM
Did a system restore point on my laptop using the day when it was all working good with the ZYS made the job.
All up and running again. Maybe when I left it running to do the Windows update messed up all the ports that the ZYX use.

CSI - You might want to try system restore on your computer if there are no important updates you did...
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2016, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Doggs
Could be a Windows update has messed up the desktop - like you say, it's working on the laptop, so it's unlikely to be anything to do with the ZYX.
Actually it was the laptop who was not working. But it's all good now. You're right. It might be the Windows update screw the ports or something...
Feb 27, 2016, 04:20 PM
CSI
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Well............

I did what I had to do when I ran into problems loading up my Remzibi FPV OSD. I went and pulled out my daughter old 1994 college laptop which runs on XP. It is slower than a snail but always seems to run all my RC upgrades.
I downloaded the old ZYX program and also the new ZYX s2 program. Hooked up both systems and got connections.

I had to use the old program on my earlier ZYXs and the new program for the s2. Was hoping for just one program but the old ZYXs don't see the new program.

The winds are back so can't try anything out but at least hope is back!
Ken
Feb 29, 2016, 09:57 AM
I just got confused. On the advance tail setting - Dec. Setting.
is Left DEC is left stick on TX? which is CCW or vise versa?
Feb 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
Mallcopterist
CW is right, CCW is left - it's referred to as if you were looking down on the heli from above.
Mar 02, 2016, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Doggs
CW is right, CCW is left - it's referred to as if you were looking down on the heli from above.
Thanks 2Doggs!
Mar 06, 2016, 01:03 PM

ZYX-S2 fixed wing and delta setup

I have ZYX-S installed in two helicopters and the software on PC provides fixed wing and delta setup. Now I bought ZYX-S2 because ZYX-S is no more available and want to stabilize a fixed wing model. But in the software for ZYX-S2 I cannot find any setup for fixed wing. Can somebody help?
Last edited by Hardy1966; Mar 07, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
Apr 06, 2016, 02:57 PM
27 yrs. of Aircraft flying.
Okay, well I have been working with (2) trex 250s both have the zyx units, i have been programming one of them using my usb adaptor and pc . well i just went to hook up the 2nd 250 and i can not get it to connect to the pc for nothing. i need to change the throws and all and it will not connect.. i have a zyx on y blade 450 and never had this issue. now the one on my 450 is a silver one the other on 250 is a coperx buy one. this one on the one wont connect is the yellow label unit do i need something driffrent for it?

also i have the hand held unit for the zyx and it wont even do anything all it says is loading data and nothing else.

please help

thanks
Apr 06, 2016, 06:22 PM
Citizen #302
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
Okay, well I have been working with (2) trex 250s both have the zyx units, i have been programming one of them using my usb adaptor and pc . well i just went to hook up the 2nd 250 and i can not get it to connect to the pc for nothing. i need to change the throws and all and it will not connect.. i have a zyx on y blade 450 and never had this issue. now the one on my 450 is a silver one the other on 250 is a coperx buy one. this one on the one wont connect is the yellow label unit do i need something driffrent for it?

also i have the hand held unit for the zyx and it wont even do anything all it says is loading data and nothing else.

please help

thanks
I believe the yellow ones are zyx-s2 version and take different software and programmer than the silver zyx-s.
You should at least be able to get the software for it.

Bill
Apr 06, 2016, 07:17 PM
27 yrs. of Aircraft flying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam Arrow
I believe the yellow ones are zyx-s2 version and take different software and programmer than the silver zyx-s.
You should at least be able to get the software for it.

Bill
Yes it does say s2 on it. so where do i get software to program it with?
well i found the 4.1 software for pc but it still doesn't seem to connect. im not sure what im not doing right. its been yrs since i first learned all this stuff.
Last edited by epoweredrc; Apr 06, 2016 at 07:43 PM.
Apr 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
Hi Epoweredrc - you can download the file here

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...m_Adapter.html

If you go down and click the tab File next to Videos and Reviews.
May 09, 2016, 11:19 AM
Hello Guys!
I have a HK600 copter. I buy tarot zyx s2. Can i help with setup parameter list?
Thank's: Csaba
Jun 13, 2016, 06:31 AM

Code for Tarot ZYXS2 dongle

The code is 7413 and I had to pair it with my LG phone before opening up the Gyro software.

Code came from the supplier of the BTM.

I hope this helps.
Jul 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
Mac Carter

Point me in the correct direction?

Hey everyone. Sorry to bother you. I had a quick question or two. I have been out of the Heli world for a couple of years. My last setup was switching over to a flybarless system and using a CopterX CX-3X1000 gyro system which I liked a lot and worked well. I purchase 4 of the Dectrum/Dynam 3GS gyro rights before I quit flying and they have been on my hobby desk for a couple of years. I remember reading they are just a clone of the ZYX stuff. So can you guys point me to the latest firmware and software download to convert these and is there anything I need to know right off the bat? Thanks for the info.

Mac
Jul 07, 2016, 09:15 AM
Mac Carter
P.S. Also, do you guys know where to get a windows 10 driver for the USB dongle?