Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 06, 2011, 07:38 PM
We had people try and flog things from club members cars a few times. We moved the car parking closer to the pits so that folks could keep a closer eye. It is troubling that these grubs live in our communities.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipoflyer
Don't blame the police. You expect them to uphold the law not break it.
hey captain dont tell about the stinkin cops, most are as useless as warts on a frog! when someone steals something and thiers proof beyound a doubt you do your job and investigate not just knock on a door and wessle out call it quits. this bum is a known felon "amungst other things" and has record as long as your arm, so for the cops to just walk away is chicken$hit, BTW I never got a follow up report like thier SPOSE TO DO!
Last edited by lectroglide; Oct 09, 2011 at 11:33 AM.
Oct 07, 2011, 09:20 AM
OOPS
whew! gettin hot up in here.
Oct 07, 2011, 01:57 PM
got any foam to bash?
That's enough guys.... please take your fight somewhere else please.
Oct 07, 2011, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1
WEll, good news the SEFF thief was caught at EWeek this past weekend. Cold busted stealing again too.. Cple guys actually grabbed him and held him until the police got there.. The prick was wearing the same AMA hat he wore at SEFF when they took a pic of him.. So let it be known the prick who stole at this event will eventually get theirs.
Good news... But not sure that imprisoning someone who you think took your stuff is legal...not that I feel bad for the guy...but still.
Oct 07, 2011, 09:58 PM
i belive in Karma . im sure the person is gonna charge a few batteries and put those batteries in a nice expensive plane and BAAAAAM KARMA kicks in and bye bye expensive plane , or there house burns down due to faulty charger. from the minute they took that charge, that charger was jinxed . ____________________________< -----insert evil laugh
Oct 09, 2011, 01:31 PM
OOPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGTX
Good news... But not sure that imprisoning someone who you think took your stuff is legal...not that I feel bad for the guy...but still.
oh they witnessed him steal it.See,one of the fellers there recognized him and told a cple venders about him.They all started watching him.There is something called "citizens arrest ya know" They should have said he resisted hehehe and had to um,physically restrain him..
Oct 09, 2011, 07:25 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
i think this thread serves no useful purpose any longer, and it should be closed....