Come fly with us at Floyd Bennett ,Brooklyn - RC Groups
Sep 22, 2011, 08:59 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Discussion

Come fly with us at Floyd Bennett ,Brooklyn

Man ,I miss NEAT already......This weekend ,weather permitting, we will have a fund raiser giant scale funfly at PARCS rc club. Everyone from NEAT that can make it is welcome along with public but we also have a special treat.The gang I landsail & kite buggy with from east coast with be hosting NY's second CheezeBall Rally at Floyd Bennett . Anyone that would like to try landsailing or kiting is welcome to join. we;ll be giving rides and have extra karts and kites for anyone who want to try something new .Lots of fun at any speed ,slow or fast ,your in control of one of the few places in NY with wide open space. Shame NEAT Fair is over but I'd love to share some fun with anyone who can attend this weekend both SAT & SUN .here's a NyTimes artical explaining attractions at FB. look at video and watch for the checkered sail (Me) . Again thanks for all the fun at NEAT,I'd like to share the same sentiment if you can attend. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/10/ar...airport&st=cse and here's another video to explain what landsailing is http://blip.tv/for-your-island/for-y...on-4-0-1600990 ENJOY and hope to see ya !
Last edited by Cr@sh; Sep 22, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2011, 12:52 AM
How high will it go?
Aw, I already planned out the weekend. I would give those things a try. You should bring it up to the ice, if we get black ice.
Latest blog entry: FAA registration
Sep 23, 2011, 06:05 AM
"Free crash instruction"
The wheels pop out and blades go in ,we hit a couple of small local lakes,when it freezes. I found on ruff ice they still go like crazy. we'll see Anthony? I'm thinking of driving to Matt Hodges event...just cant get enough ,sucks the season's ending.
Sep 25, 2011, 10:42 PM
Damn, I wish I had seen this in time. Would definitely like to try it sometime with you Terry.