Apr 11, 2012, 10:12 AM
ohio usa
Nice job. Amazing.....how you never slow down..........you're a hopeless ship factory work-a-holic!.........but I mean in a good way....of course! ;-)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2012, 11:20 AM
ohio usa
Hey...found this here geezer......4WD off road edition!!

Plus cool pile of RR junk bonus pic.
Apr 11, 2012, 11:33 AM
Well I like to keep busy . I like that four wheeler that is good along with the rail yard junk yard. DON
Apr 11, 2012, 08:29 PM
HEY The LST that I may be doing . It will be intresting . Usely when I do a ship I try to get it to whear it came new. Well on this one he wants me to show battle damage with a hole in the deck. I will get pictures soon. THis one could be fun . Never done a battle damage Ship. Rusty
Apr 18, 2012, 11:24 PM

LST up date

Hello all ok here is the LST I am doing she is the early class LST the 552. HE is happy with my work and likes the battle damage I have put into it. IT is a static display all wood build. 30 inch long 4 and half inche wide about 4 inches deep. NOW I have alot of casting to do soon. GOT THE Hull work done for the most part.. OK that is it for now . Rusty. HOPE all of you are doing ok
Apr 19, 2012, 12:01 PM
ohio usa
The new LST is coming together nicely I see. Here's a video I made of a 35 car N scale train going somewhat fast in my living room. Turn up the sound for good effects.

Hammer Down (4 min 51 sec)
Apr 19, 2012, 04:59 PM
HEY Mike nice work. Nice to get it going . NOW you need to add another line so it would be able to go into a town and back out on the main
I like the sound affects. make you feel your on board riding with it .
GOOD JOB>
Rusty.
Last edited by Rustbucket; Apr 20, 2012 at 01:31 AM.
Apr 21, 2012, 11:02 AM

up date

OK I put some more into it in the last few days . So here is new up date pictuers. More will come soon Rusty.
Apr 22, 2012, 02:10 PM
cool
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM
ohio usa
Nice!
Apr 22, 2012, 11:43 PM
YUP It is nice to have the parts only cost me casting material and doing the work.
Nice to have that back grown in that area.
. O ya some molds to work with as well.;-)

HEY Seeing eye did you get over to Pearson this weeken They had open cock pit day. I was going to try to make it but something came up and stop me . Rusty
Last edited by Rustbucket; Apr 23, 2012 at 02:47 AM.
Apr 23, 2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket
YUP It is nice to have the parts only cost me casting material and doing the work.
Nice to have that back grown in that area.
. O ya some molds to work with as well.;-)

HEY Seeing eye did you get over to Pearson this weeken They had open cock pit day. I was going to try to make it but something came up and stop me . Rusty
Hmm I could do that today actually, but I may also go flying as it is really nice! Tomorrow it might rain...
Apr 24, 2012, 01:29 PM
By the way I think you could??? even fly out there if you go into the office and ask for the manger for he is a flyer himself small and the real ones. Just a thought. FOR a buddy of mind said he like to fly out of there so I am not sure if my buddy was talking RC for that is what he is into or the real ones ? BUT like i say it might worth your time to check. ?? I know flying fields has become hard to fine any more. I remember when there use to be some at delta park and the old fire stone on 181 many years ago. BUT like I say I am not flyer but Had buddys that use to fly and I would hear about them even went to couple of meets many years ago. O mas was one of them . BUT I ran ships during that big show had a lot of fun with a group at that time.
DON
Last edited by Rustbucket; Apr 24, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Apr 24, 2012, 07:42 PM

UP date

OK guys I have been working on the ship off and on for the last few days. I did hit it lucky I was able to pick up a couple of trucks tonight for it . All ready has a tank so it will be ready as well . Still alot of work to do and go. But here is what it looks like as of tonight. enjoy
Apr 24, 2012, 09:02 PM

Jeep on boat

OK here is a picture of a jeep that I did a wile back and never put it together so I added it to the boat about hour a go.