Sep 20, 2011, 06:07 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Thread OP
Discussion

The "Thank You BCSF" Thread

Carlos, Mike, Pat and the rest of the wonderful guys from the Bergen County Silent FLyers, Thank You! Your hospitality has no equal.

I am honored to call you friends and after this NEAT I'm sure many more will come to do the same.

It might take a year for my arteries to clear but the Fried Oreos were the snack I've ever had

Yeungling on Tap? AWESOME!

1941... John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, John Candy... projected on a Giant Screen? Said Beer came out my nose

I'm sure there are so many more things that we could/should thank you for and I am starting this thread so that others have a place to let you know that your efforts are appreciated.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2011, 07:07 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Special thanks to:

1. Brian, for his "middle management skills" and for not wizzing on the side of the tent

2. Petey for his "Drink in Bag"

3. Alex for all of his work cleaning up and taking down the tent with..... He gets my vote for Tent Bitch 2011 (last year we didn't give out this award because Tent Bitch 2009 was so outstanding that no one was worthy last year)
Last edited by dr.E; Sep 21, 2011 at 07:14 AM.
Sep 21, 2011, 10:17 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Count me in for a big thank you to you Carlos and ED B. and the rest of your crew. Although another year passes and still to date I have not received a fried oreo cookie.
Good luck with the DR1.
Hope to see ya in the spring.
Dave
Sep 21, 2011, 11:45 AM
Hey, watch this!
Who are you calling "bitch"?!

Thanks to Mike, Gerry, Carlos, Carly, "grumpy" Pat and all of the BCSF folks for adopting this orphan. You guys made the weekend extra special.

Sorry, I couldn't remember all of your names especially the chef who cooked most of the food on the grill.

I look forward to next year a whole lot more now!
Sep 21, 2011, 12:44 PM
whoa ... wait a min

Carlos showed up and I missed him ? Hard to imagine missing Him ?!?!?
Sep 21, 2011, 12:44 PM
All the BCSF guys are simply the VERY BEST!
Sep 21, 2011, 02:07 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Well, I know where I'm setting up camp next year. You guys know how to really enjoy the moment and I have to thank you for sharing the antics with my little one and me. She vote's the oreo's or little Debbie's were awesome. The event went to fast for me but "THANK YOU ALL" !
Sep 21, 2011, 03:13 PM
yes the crew did another wonderful outting for everyone!
great fun guys, just remember,

what happens in NeatFair, stays in Neatfair!!!!!

another year of a job well done guys!!

Butt-Pirate Pete!
Sep 21, 2011, 06:53 PM

Neat Fair turned into EAT and drink fair!

The BCSF tent was the best, now all I need to be able to do is stay up past one beer so I can finish a complete movie ...
Sep 21, 2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
Special thanks to:

1. Brian, for his "middle management skills" and for not wizzing on the side of the tent

)
Middle management???? Dude I definitely deserve Chief Exec at min. I am hoping I made more friends than enemies,,, what a blast that was!! Thanks BOYS!

What makes you so sure I didn't wizzzz on a tent???

PS are you on the list????

Brian
Sep 21, 2011, 08:37 PM

Thank You BCSF!!!

You guys do know how to do it right! Thanks for the great time. I'll have to get there earlier to get the same camping spot!!! Bill
Sep 21, 2011, 10:55 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
No thanks necessary from any of you who participated in the fun with us. It's a labor of love for us really and our reward is not only do we get to fly in an idyllic setting for 3 or 4 days but we get to do it with our best friends. I know that we've called it the BCSF Tent but in reality it's more like a fraternity. I like that, we're a flying, travelling frat house! We're like Animal House or Old School. That makes Carlos "The Godfather"!

Our house needs a name. Any suggestions?

Thanks again guys for making it a great NEAT with us and a special thanks to our benefactors at Castle Creations. Without them we wouldn't have a roof over our heads.

Mike

Anyone thinking we should do this more often? Anyone thinking of Joe Nall May 12-19, 2012? Just a thought. It's only a 12 hour drive...
Sep 22, 2011, 07:02 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
It was great seeing all our friends, as well as some new ones.....Special thanks to Lee and Pat from Castle Creations for their generosity .... The main focus of the tent is to be a hospitality tent as well as giving the campers who are roughing it a meeting place to stay warm and share stories with their friends.... It has always been regarded as a safe haven for the vendor to relax from the mahem of the fair as well as a watering hole for the thirsty.... All who attend feel at home there, its trully everyones tent and we are proud to have all of you there....

Special thanks to Tom Hunt for putting up with us for all these years and letting us host the BoB Commemorative Event
Last edited by dr.E; Sep 22, 2011 at 07:18 AM.
Sep 22, 2011, 12:40 PM

how about " Delta Vee " house

It is my firm belief that differential deceleration is what we all expierience when we pass out in the flying travelling frat house, in other words when we finally CRASH, hence Delta Vee house

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
No thanks necessary from any of you who participated in the fun with us. It's a labor of love for us really and our reward is not only do we get to fly in an idyllic setting for 3 or 4 days but we get to do it with our best friends. I know that we've called it the BCSF Tent but in reality it's more like a fraternity. I like that, we're a flying, travelling frat house! We're like Animal House or Old School. That makes Carlos "The Godfather"!

Our house needs a name. Any suggestions?

Thanks again guys for making it a great NEAT with us and a special thanks to our benefactors at Castle Creations. Without them we wouldn't have a roof over our heads.

Mike

Anyone thinking we should do this more often? Anyone thinking of Joe Nall May 12-19, 2012? Just a thought. It's only a 12 hour drive...
Sep 22, 2011, 04:53 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoffa
hence Delta Vee house
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son!

Quick Reply