This thread is privately moderated by razorseal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 19, 2011, 05:39 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
Sold

UM T28 with extras (rodded wing, nano tech battery, canopy mod)

Lowered from 90 to 80 shipped

Selling my Micro T28 here. I want to get one of those 800mm planes instead, been wanting one and I can part with my micro for the bigger brother.

I got the plane used and the previous taped her up pretty good for better crash resistance. He also had a balsa rudder on the tail... It made it too tail heavy (not sure how he flew it like that) so I took it out and put on a foam rudder as you see in the picture. it's very light and works well. I painted the tapes to have a better color match. (like around cowl area)

The plane also has a clear canopy, which adds to that 'mini scale' look. I think it's real cool actually. lol...

also I added a .039 music wire to the underside of the wing (one piece) to strengthen it. I noticed it would flex too much under tight manuevers, so this cured it.

It does have 2 E-Flite 150mah batteries. one of the connectors on the battery is loose (it came out of that plastic thing) but it still works fine.

Lasty, I have 3 Turnigy Nano-tech 160mah batteries. They are in the mail and should be coming in any day now... they're a little bit heavier which will make her slightly nose heavy, which is what I try to achieve.

It will come with the box, the plane, 3x 160mah nano-tech batteries, and 2x E-Flite 150mah batteries, the charger and the batteries for the charger. and the box obviously. No transmitter.

As a trade, I'll consider one of those 800mm Airfield/FMS planes. Looking for either T28 or P47...

I'd like 80 shipped for everything. Figure about 10 bucks to ship it (probably more) and you're getting all the goodies with the plane for 80 bucks. I think that's a pretty fair deal.

Last edited by razorseal; Sep 25, 2011 at 06:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2011, 05:49 PM
Trader Rating: 46
So is there a box or no box?

Quote:
and the box obviously. No transmitter or box.
Sep 19, 2011, 06:16 PM
Trader Rating: 84
no interest in the 800mm P-40??
Sep 19, 2011, 06:37 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSwitz18
So is there a box or no box?
LOL! my bad, multitasking. YES there is a box
Sep 19, 2011, 06:37 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03svtsnakevert
no interest in the 800mm P-40??
ehhhh, I'm leaning towards a T28 or a P47, if it doesn't sell, I might be interested
Sep 19, 2011, 06:54 PM
Trader Rating: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorseal
ehhhh, I'm leaning towards a T28 or a P47, if it doesn't sell, I might be interested
ok, thanks
Sep 21, 2011, 05:45 AM
Thread OP
Anyone?
Sep 24, 2011, 09:24 PM
Trader Rating: 32
that's gonna leave a scar
so, this is a twice used plane ? what did you mean by balsa wood rudder
Sep 25, 2011, 06:01 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCinNC
so, this is a twice used plane ? what did you mean by balsa wood rudder
twice used?

yes, it is twice used.

so you would be the 3rd owner.

I'm not sure what that has anything to do with the plane now though. it can be 8th used if it's in the condition I described

don't worry about balsa rudder. previous owner had balsa rudder, and I replaced it with a foam one, which made the balance much better.

I am also lowering the price

Quick Reply