Sep 18, 2011, 08:42 PM
How high will it go?
Thread OP
Discussion

official thank you thread.

Just want to give a huge thanks to everyone who helped make this happen. Tom for being such a good announcer, all the volunteer spotters who watched while I flew, the venders who made the trek, peaceful valley, and all the great people I met and shared and learned from. Such a great time. Next year count me in for volunteering, I need to spread some love.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2011, 09:52 PM
Cool beans!
Ditto on the thanks. It's amazing how much work it takes to plan, coordinate and run a large event such as this. Tom and the SEFLI guys do a phenomenal job and keep it loose so everyone can have a great time. There are a lot of guys behind the scenes that make this all come together. I think the best thing we can do to keep this all working is to volunteer to help, and appreciate the hard work!

Rob
Sep 18, 2011, 10:17 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Took the words right out of my mouth Anthony.Hat off and count me to volunteer also. Tell me, the the Jersey Boy's evening entertainment was "Hilarious" Again ,I didn't get to fly during event cause too much fun and shopping.Got my licks in the before you all showed up though. I just cant type how many individuals that welcomed my daughter and me with lasting memories that will keep us returning for many years to come,flood or shine I personally short stepped all the way back home and didn't want it to end, Ah....but I kept thinking about "ALL" the goodies I bought on my long drive home. I know not only my vote, NEAT has got to be the best event in my neck off the wood all year long .Can't wait till next year hats off you guys and a special thanks to Diane & Dan with Lazertoys,not for what they sell but for outstanding character. I just can't say enough about Many, many people but thank you "Mr Hunt"....... were true NEAT diehards for ever kind sir ! I just rolled in but will share what little video I did manage to take in next few days. Mark or MYC ,we owe ya big time and my little one says your hell of alot funnier with a few under your belt. Glad you were able to enjoy a well deserved weekend kiddo. THANK YOU ALL !
Sep 19, 2011, 05:50 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
Thanks to all. Had a great time as usual. The hospitality at this event is tops, bar none. You can tell the amount of planning that goes into an event by how smooth it runs. As usual NEAT is as smooth as can be.

It was great to see everyone again and I'm already looking forward to next year.

It always amazes me that I can spend 4 days there, come home, look at pictures and see stuff I managed to miss while there.

Azarr
Sep 19, 2011, 06:43 AM
Obviously I'm a "Minus Member"
I would only add my thanks and congratulations to Tom, SEFLI and all the other volunteers for another NEAT that was a joy to attend. I attended Friday to Sunday, and did not hear one harsh word from anyone about anything. NEAT functions like a world class symphony orchestra. It and the memories it creates are a jewel to be treasured by those who attend.

Mark
Sep 19, 2011, 07:07 AM
Arc, spark and smoke...
Thanks to Tom Hunt for orchestrating it and thanks to everyone who attended!

Tom let my friend's dad say a few words about his experiences as a child in London during the Battle of Britain. That made it special for our group. Thanks Tom!

Good flying,
desmobob
Sep 19, 2011, 07:36 AM
volare est vivere
hi there from Toledo

To: Tom Hunt, the Sefli mob, and sundry volunteers

Date: Monday 9-19-2011

Re: Neat Fair tremendous success

Hi Guys:

I must say that the 2011 Neat Fair was marvelous. Thanks so much. See you next year, God willing.

Well done!!!

ciao -rjf
Sep 19, 2011, 09:10 AM
Rumor has it NEAT Fair will begin Memorial Day weekend next year and extend through the first snow fall ...

... stay tuned for updates

Sep 19, 2011, 09:11 AM
Fast and getting faster!
Great Event once again! Tom and the gang put on an amazing event every year! Glad to have been a part of it once again! Was there from Tuesday to Sunday, and loved every minute of it!

This was my Girlfriends first NEAT fair and she loved it! She got to fly a bunch too! Shes hooked I think!!!! See Everyone next year!!!!
Sep 19, 2011, 09:45 AM
Thanks to all our friends new & old. This is one of the best events we attend and we will continue to come back year after year. Tom your group ofvolunteers and yourself are great . I am sure you are ready for much needed rest. Thanks to all (currently stuck in constuction traffic on 86 west) should be home about 3 or so. Then we get to unpack, can't wait
Dan & diane

We have the greatest friends/customers hope to see you at wram or hef or jr or toledo
Sep 19, 2011, 11:22 AM
Airframe Stress Analist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
Rumor has it NEAT Fair will begin Memorial Day weekend next year and extend through the first snow fall ...

... stay tuned for updates

I believe that that would be a big problem........
Sep 19, 2011, 02:14 PM
One more thanks to all the people who kept us FED! we never can get away for food during the day we are just too busy- and the Bergan Guys sent some our way ,and Joe & Arnold and our friends Tom & Mark - without the food we get testy........ And that leads to the "Sex on the Beach" awesome - Thanks Terry & Mark and all!

Diane
Sep 19, 2011, 07:59 PM
I'll fly anything

Thanks to All

The first time I actually stayed over as well as the first camping trip for me and my son (he's 15 and fairly high functioning autistic). Both of us had a great time (even though it was cold Saturday night). Thanks to all that make this event happen and we'll be back next year...Hopefully for more than one night.
Sep 19, 2011, 09:30 PM
No ! Your other left !
Tom and SEFLI, again Thank you for another great event.

Alan
Sep 20, 2011, 05:58 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Tom, Toms Wife all the other ladies and SEFLI, Thank you so much for pulling off another awesome NEAT. Now to rig the Sunday raffle Funjet I won. How lucky was that on 20.00 in tickets! Hope to see you at WRAM in the Meadowlands in Feb.
Thanks again
Dave

Quick Reply