to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2011, 11:53 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Once again it is late and I need some rest.
I have more photos from Friday as well as photos I took today and will be taking tomorrow.

Till then.
Paul
Sep 18, 2011, 12:52 AM
The sky is my playground.
Looking great guys! Thanks again.
Sep 18, 2011, 03:31 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Did anyone get any pictures of my GremTwin in flight?
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 18, 2011, 03:35 PM
Need 4 Speed!
I had an absolutely amazing time yesterday at NEAT! Such a great group of modelers and overall atmosphere. Being from Los Angeles it was great to attend this east coast event after reading about it in the magazines for so many years! Thanks again to all the individuals that make this event possible! Here are some pics from sat.
Latest blog entry: Illini Super Jets 2016
Sep 18, 2011, 06:22 PM
I missed that gray twin boom in the last row of pictures. Anybody know what it is?
Vito
Sep 18, 2011, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito
I missed that gray twin boom in the last row of pictures. Anybody know what it is?
Vito

Howard Hughes XF11--was to be a recon plane.

Steve Neu
Sep 18, 2011, 07:07 PM
no more glow models for me!!!!
this was my first NEAT Fair. i was so busy flying and socializing that i bet i missed alot of kool stuff too! the mass warbird launch was a nerve shattering 6 minutes of
high speed traffic jam with 40 or so other warbirds from WW1 to Jets and EVERYTHING in between!! i just decided to fly a full bore racetrack pattern, and if i wound up in someones way, or if someone wound up in my way, then so be it!!! lol! i did survive intact, mostly due to the skills of the other pilots around me, but others we not as lucky. every time a midair happened, the crowd clapped and yelled!! As they have said "War is Hell"
Sep 18, 2011, 07:22 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Random photos from Friday

Hello all:

I am back at home now and my goal is to get all the photos I took this weekend posted by Monday Afternoon.

So without further delay here are some random photos from Friday.

Paul
Sep 18, 2011, 07:32 PM
Some.. call him Tim...

Nothing better than having my Extreme Flight planes, sharing space with Devin Mcgrath's, and company.. Very cool Saturday!! Great bunch of flyers..
Sep 18, 2011, 08:35 PM

Night Flight Contest

I took a few shots of the night-fly contest. The first is 30 seconds of the fur ball as everyone was failing to break three LED-lit balloons as they slowly drifted away! The second is 30 seconds of planes attacking tethered balloons. Lots of crashes, not many balloon pops!
Sep 18, 2011, 08:38 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Semeraro
Nothing better than having my Extreme Flight planes, sharing space with Devin Mcgrath's, and company.. Very cool Saturday!! Great bunch of flyers..
dude! you where giving your plane some hell. great flying!!