Nov 26, 2011, 09:26 AM
I bail out, anywhere, anytime

Headcam

John,

I read your request for some pattern schedule flying information.

I did buy a small videocam and will use that as a headcam.
It is a fixed focus camera for own research but I can make shots of pattern maneuvers. Maybe you are interested to use these for practising yourself?
If wheater is good first flights I will make tomorrow and we can observe results.

Cees
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2011, 08:42 PM

Passer

All in a days fun Doug !!! It happens sometimes !! Hey Chris Never heard of it next time let me know and I l attend !!!
Dec 06, 2011, 08:47 PM

Johnfh

I know how you feel. flying alone sucks, boring. When I fly alone I try all sorts of things I should nt be doing, lost a couple of planes doing it !!!! Luckly I have a bunch of real good friends so whenever I go flying I know someone at least will be there. We all help each other and of course egg each other on !!!!! Part of flying I guess. When we go Pattern flying, I have the best mentor you could have, Kevin. Its sometimes more fun just watching him fly, but I cant wait to get my little Kaos in the air all the same. Hang in there some day you maybe as lucky as I am Hopefully soon for you Dick J
Dec 31, 2011, 03:47 PM
Paul Pappas,.....AMA....L42520
Thread OP

Happy New Year 2012 !!

Name: Necpo Logo.gif
Views: 91
Size: 57.4 KB
Description: www.NECPO.org

www.NECPO.org

Last edited by Pitstop000; Dec 31, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:30 PM
R_G
R_G
UFO Driver
I'm sure most of you have heard rumors about a NECPO Fly In. Well, it's no longer a rumor. The date has been set for September 8, 2012 with a rain date of September 9. The event will be hosted by the Central Connecticut RC Club in Farmington CT. There's more information here in the flyer.

Be sure to check the flyer often for the most current information. I'm sure there will be updates and revisions as we get closer to the date.

Hopefully you'll be able to attend and help make this a successful event.

See you there!

Ralph
NECPO #2
Jan 31, 2012, 10:22 AM

NECPO Fly-In

Guys, I'm really looking forward to this event and hope that we can grow it into an annual event. If anyone has any questions, please contact me, paul (pitstop000) or RG. Look forward to seeing you guys!!

Cheers!!
Feb 06, 2012, 10:12 AM
Registered Glue Sniffer
I never got my log in info when I joined.
Can someone give me a hand?
Feb 06, 2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks Dad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumberdeluxe
You should get an email from the webmaster each month with the monthly password for log in... pm me and I'll hook you up.
Regards
Paul
Feb 07, 2012, 08:43 AM
Thread OP
Hi Dave,

your membership should be all set now; I got your info this morning and you should have received your log in info and membership number.

You can contact Ralph directly at [email protected] if you have any other website related issues.

Welcome aboard!

Best Regards,
Paul Pappas
NECPO # 01
www.NECPO.org
Name: NECPO logo.png
Views: 81
Size: 83.8 KB
Description:
North East Classic Pattern Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumberdeluxe
Feb 07, 2012, 09:42 AM
Registered Glue Sniffer
Got it Paul.
Thank You!
Feb 13, 2012, 10:00 AM
Thread OP

Engines!

Hi guys,

Weve been getting e-mails about NECPO rules and especially about legal Engines.

At NECPO flying events you can run any 2 stroke engine, no size limit as long it fits the airframe.

That makes all current available engines legal, even all the Jett engines, no need to hunt down old out of production motors without parts support.

Tune pipes and retracts are also legal and encouraged.

. . . Gear up and on the pipe!
Feb 14, 2012, 03:43 PM
KM6UBL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitstop000
Hi guys,

Weve been getting e-mails about NECPO rules and especially about legal Engines.

At NECPO flying events you can run any 2 stroke engine, no size limit as long it fits the airframe.

That makes all current available engines legal, even all the Jett engines, no need to hunt down old out of production motors without parts support.

Tune pipes and retracts are also legal and encouraged.

. . . Gear up and on the pipe!
That's the right way to do it, IMHO.

-Robert
Feb 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
R_G
R_G
UFO Driver
Hey Guys,

Attached is the first issue of the NECPO Newsletter. Any and all feedback is welcome!

Ralph
Feb 16, 2012, 10:49 PM

First Issue

Im so honored to be in your first issue Thanks gentlemen !!!! Hope all enjoy the little KAOS as much as I do Big thanks to KEVIN !!! The builder, I only assisted, with his permission of course he he
Feb 18, 2012, 08:20 PM
Excellent job on the first newsletter. I enjoyed the section on the kaos arf. I am currently on my 3rd Kaos. The early demise of the K1 and K2 were 100% pilot error. I really enjoy the Kaos.
I also enjoy reading background information of an era of flight I was not able to participate in
Thank you agian.

Quick Reply