Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by JonesRacing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 04:09 PM
Find More Posts by JonesRacing
Trader Rating: 0
Nick Jones
For Sale

losi XXX roller or rtr, trinity spec and duratrax

i have a losi XXX chassis set up to run road course. for sale roller paid 275 will sale for 200. or rtr with a mamba max 7turn brushless with computer disk for 350. the motor has never been raced. just put in the car and tested. the car has been raced before i bought it but not damaged. the mamba max was bought for 200$. the trinity spec car was raced. completely went through car. new front and read gears. stock motor. rtr. all you need it your receiver200. i also have a duratrax truck. its used for 75 bucks roller. have extra parts and 3 bodys. one for each rc car. i have stands for the RC cars. a charger. cooling fan. amp. a radio and receiver with the trinity spec (extra 75$) will send pics please contact me (nick) 765 465 3057. if your interested and willing to negotiate please feel free to get a hold of me. im willing to setting for serious offers. willing to trade for a truck. roller or RTR. (preffer nitro) lets see what ya got.

willing to accept offers. looking to get out of the hobby.
Last edited by JonesRacing; Sep 20, 2011 at 12:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2011, 10:07 PM
Find More Posts by JonesRacing
Trader Rating: 0
Nick Jones

or best offer

if you think my prices are to high please send me an offer. i really need to get rid of my RC cars and equipment.