Old Sep 14, 2011, 06:13 PM
Find More Posts by victortango
Discussion

Recommendations for Radio for Blaster 2 or 3

I'm new to DLG and am leaning toward a Blaster2 or, more likely Blaster 3. After reading the many posts on these models, I am going to to need a more advanced radio to fly this model. Can someone suggest some transmitters that I should consider?

Thanx
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2011, 06:23 PM
G_T
Find More Posts by G_T
G_T
There is a sticky thread just a few lines up that attempts to address this question. Read through it and then ask more questions or at least have a small set of transmitters/brands to consider! Then, try to get each of your options in your hands to see how they fit. That part is important.

Post where you are located - there may be other DLGers in your area that can help.

Welcome to RCGroups!

Gerald
Old Sep 14, 2011, 06:51 PM
Find More Posts by victortango
Thank you Gerald. I'm located in Indianapolis, IN and currently have a Spectrum Dx5 that feels very comfortable and is OK for flying electric start gliders with elevator and rudder but I know I'm going to need at least 6 channels if I step up to a glider with flap/aileron mixing. I am probably not knowledgeable enough to ask the right questions but I'll give this a try.