Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Court461, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 09, 2011, 07:44 PM
Trader Rating: 49
Something Witty.
Court461's Avatar
Sold

GY 401 gyro Make an offer


GY401 off my 450. Moving to flybarless. Make me an offer, not sure what the going rate is.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2011, 07:54 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Court461 View Post
GY401 off my 450. Moving to flybarless. Make me an offer, not sure what the going rate is.
Hi, I offer $65 plus shipping.
Ancient Pete
Sep 09, 2011, 08:12 PM
Trader Rating: 49
Something Witty.
Court461's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Pete View Post
Hi, I offer $65 plus shipping.
Ancient Pete
Done. You can paypal $65 (don't worry about shipping) to court461@hotmail.com and I will send out tomorrow.

Court
Sep 10, 2011, 08:27 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Court461 View Post
Done. You can paypal $65 (don't worry about shipping) to court461@hotmail.com and I will send out tomorrow.

Court
Hi Brian, Payment send.
I assume this is a fully operative unit without problems or issues.
Please confirm both this and the payment.
Many thanks,
Ancient Pete.
Sep 10, 2011, 10:33 AM
Trader Rating: 49
Something Witty.
Court461's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Pete View Post
Hi Brian, Payment send.
I assume this is a fully operative unit without problems or issues.
Please confirm both this and the payment.
Many thanks,
Ancient Pete.
Sold.

Got it. Thanks. Unit works with no issues. Here is a really crappy video I just shot so you can see it. I am upgrading to flybarless, I have had no issues with the gyro. All issues I have are with my thumbs.

401 gyro (1 min 7 sec)


Court

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted WTT Futaba GY 401 Gyro for a Optima 9 rx ronzer Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Aug 12, 2011 12:59 PM
Sold New in Box Spektrum AR7100R - Make Me an Offer! cbarnettone Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Mar 15, 2011 07:29 PM
For Sale futaba fp-g153 gyro make an offer alexedit Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 4 Dec 19, 2010 12:39 PM
GY 240 Gyro vs. GY 401 Esprit 88 Micro Helis 19 Jun 02, 2005 02:26 AM
GY 401 Gyro $130.00 or best offer KenP Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Feb 10, 2003 09:29 AM