Nov 11, 2011, 02:58 PM
Hi Ghostrider, yes I am still here, thank you very much for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider1
Hi Bailey,
I was wondering if you're still there. This string has been really quiet lately. I've been impressed with the way BH seems to be going out of it's way to field customer service issues in a meaningful way. If you're still there BH will remain a candidate for my business (you have a great selection of planes and I love Pete's videos--he reminds me of being the Cal Worthington of RC Planes). If not, well, where there's smoke...

Hope all is well.

Ghostrider
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2011, 03:49 PM
No, sorry , I did not receive your email. My email has changed since. I will check my emails, thx.
Nov 14, 2011, 04:08 PM
I just checked my emails and I don't see an email there from you guys. What email did u use?
Last edited by PARALYZER; Nov 17, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
Nov 15, 2011, 05:01 PM
I glow in the dark!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PARALYZER
Well, sadly, I had to cancel my order with BH. I wanted to order 2 Prop adapters for the skyraider and a jet. When I placed the order 3 weeks ago or so, they were in stock. I was even sent an email letting me know. Awesome, so placed the order. About 3 days later I was informed that the version of jet I ordered was not available, so I ordered a different version that WAS in stock. Well, a few days after that, I was informed that the second choice of jet was also not in anymore. So, I ordered another plane through the chat service that was in stock......ok, i'm about ready to go ahaead, then she tells me the prop adapters are not in stock!!!!!???? WHAT? I ordered these about 3 weeks prior and were all sold out a week after I ordered mine. Well holy sh++! Why didn't they put them aside? Why did they not inform me that they were out instead of trying to address the jet part of the order. In my store, when someone orders multiple items and 1 isn't in stock, I hold the other items until I get the missing parts. That way if the missing parts take too long, the customer has the option of getting the other stuff sent. Simple right? Well obviously not. I am done with banana hobby. I tried, you failed, I'm done. They sent me a free prop adapter about a month ago but it was the wrong one. When I asked them about it, they said that I had to pay for the right prop adapter. They didn't even know they sent it, lmao. Anyways, why would they ship the wrong one for free only to tell me I have to pay for the right one. I was hoping they were turning around but...........
This is pretty much what happened with me, I ordered waited and waited and waited and my whole order was eventually canceled because of one peice rather then sending what they had or giving me the option. I ordered from toysonics and they FedEx'd my order... Sorry, just not liking banana hobbys customer service at all. they never even attemped to do anything.
Nov 17, 2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby
Hello friends of Banana Hobby! ... we NEVER strive to reach the best in assisting you with the quality and knowledgeable assistance you deserve!

Regards,

Pete
I've have only highlighted the word NEVER - I did not change your original post. I don't really think that is the image you are trying to portray. Unfortunately it is the image that most see.
Nov 17, 2011, 04:45 PM
I really just wanted the prop adapters. They would have been $12. Not a good amount to lose a customer over.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by banana hobby
Hello friends of Banana Hobby! ... we NEVER strive to reach the best in assisting you with the quality and knowledgeable assistance you deserve!

Regards,

Pete

PRICELESS!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!
Dec 20, 2011, 04:33 PM

Order# bh18-189375

Hi, I placed an order last Wednesday (Dec. 14th), and had it shipped UPS ground. According to your website, items ordered by Dec. 15th and shipped UPS ground should arrive by Dec. 23rd. As of today, (day #6) my order status still says, "Will ship in 2-3 days." I'm starting to get a little nervous because this is supposed to be a Christmas gift. Am I going to get this in time for Christmas?
Dec 22, 2011, 09:33 AM
Never mind. It just shipped. Won't arrive until after Christmas.
Dec 24, 2011, 09:19 PM
Merry Christmas everyone .

This is not a runt . I ordered the MIG29 end of November figuring it is going to be here before Christmas. I checked tracking number it was siting at the post office for about three weeks. On the 22 of Dec I contacted BH and the friendly girl ( who I was able to get within a few minutes) told me they will investigate. My order is bh18-182986 , I would like to know when can I expect to find out where my package is? Thanks.
Greg
Dec 31, 2011, 11:25 AM
EC-135 Helicopter
Thank you Banana Hobby for shipping my new helicopter out so quickly and efficiently during your busy season and move. I have one issue that I am trying to resolve so I can fly my first Helicopter…yup I am chomping at the bit. I received my EC-135 charged the battery, turned on the transmitter, and plugged the battery into the Heli. The red light on the tail came on…hmmm battery is fully charged, so I tried my backup battery…same thing. Tried to look online to see if there was a fix online but did not see one so any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Have a Happy and Healthy New Years
Thank you in advance
Steve
Dec 31, 2011, 11:27 AM

quick question

EC-135 Helicopter
Thank you Banana Hobby for shipping my new helicopter out so quickly and efficiently during your busy season and move. I have one issue that I am trying to resolve so I can fly my first Helicopter…yup I am chomping at the bit. I received my EC-135 charged the battery, turned on the transmitter, and plugged the battery into the Heli. The red light on the tail came on…hmmm battery is fully charged, so I tried my backup battery…same thing. Tried to look online to see if there was a fix online but did not see one so any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Have a Happy and Healthy New Years
Thank you in advance
Steve
Dec 31, 2011, 03:35 PM
I just received e-mail That my plane arrived in Canada yesterday and will be released by Customs today ,hopefully I'll get it some time next week.

Thanks BH
Jan 04, 2012, 01:11 PM
I'm having some problems with an order from Banana Hobby. I've tried sending my concerns to bailey@bananahobby.com and it gets sent back as undeliverable. Should I just post my problem here?

Dave
Jan 04, 2012, 02:04 PM
I just received my Mig29 today. Everything was shipped as promised. Thank you BH
Greg

Quick Reply