Jan 24, 2013, 08:37 PM
Customer Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddb1
Yes throttle was set at lowest setting and even trimmed down. 2 different batteries were tried. I checked plugs on motor and they seem ok. When I tried the spare ESC I had,, it worked fine with that motor. ESC will not let me enter the program mode. Just no response at all from ESC. You didn't mention it but I also need the left hand stab/elevator. I have sent emails to BH directly too but have gotten no response...
Hello baddb1.
Thank you for providing me with that information. I did see here that an email was sent out to you on January 18, 2013 with the jump start instructions to see if we are able to get the ESC responding to you. Therefore, I would like to know if that worked.
You can also email me at bhlccsr16@bananahobby.com for a quicker response. I do apologize for the delayed response.
- Nancy
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2013, 08:44 PM
Customer Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy
I have read all the reviews regarding missing items in Banana Hobby orders. Up until now I just wrote them off. Now it seems Banana Hobby has caught up with even me!. I wanted some spare parts for my new SU35. I made two orders 1 had a extra motor as well as a extra fan kit. I received this order in full. The second order however was a different story however. I ordered 3 extra servos for the SU35 I received the 3 servos in the mail. On close examination however I noticed something obvious missing I think they should have noticed it missing as well. In one of the sealed servo baggys there was a servo but NO ARMS OR HARDWARE!. You would think they would have noticed the bag being clear as it is and the 17g servo isn't exactly hard to see. I wonder if they will send me the needed hardware for this servo? Their response will make my mind up weather to buy from them again. Here is the video link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM69q...ature=youtu.be
Hello John.
I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. I did submit the request to have those missing parts be ship out to you and an urgent request was also placed on it. According to our records, those parts were shipped via USPS with the tracking number of 9400111201080638871646. These parts should be delivered to you within 3 - 5 business days.
- Nancy
Jan 24, 2013, 08:48 PM
Customer Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfdoc
Pete, you are a farce. You send these posts as if you actually care about customer service. All you care about is making money. That is why you sell defective, untested products and then completely fail your customers when they try to get help from your company. This is what happened to me. Live and learn. What I do know is that karma can be a very angry bitch...and I suspect she will be paying you a visit.
Surfdoc
Good afternoon Surfdoc.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Please do know that the manufacturer's does the testing before making the products available to us. However, we do understand that electronics may become defective, while on its journey here to our facility. Unfortunately, the manufacturers had requested for us to not test the products.

I do see here that you had mentioned that there's an issue with a product you ordered. May I have your order or case number so that I can look further into the issue please.

- Nancy
Jan 24, 2013, 08:50 PM
Customer Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstopps
You can try this email for possibly faster response. So far they have always made it right with me but I have had a problem with the order filling almost every time I order from them due to careless mistakes, like back to back orders sending me arf instead of rtf and kit instead of arf etc... I have tried to explain to them in the past that if they take a little more care in getting the shipment right the first time they would A) have more satisfied customers and B) save themselves money on resending shipments back and forth.

And thanks again bh support I did get my correct Spirt Glider the other day.
Matt
Hello Matt.

Thank you for your continued support and I do apologize for the inconveniences regarding get the wrong item when ordering. I did forward the information over to our Shipping Department to be more careful.

- Nancy
Jan 24, 2013, 08:57 PM
Customer Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfish31
Can someone at BHCS provide me with a status update please?

Banana Hobby Customer Support Case # 00051071 [ ref:_00DU0JfEC._500U06I6Gt:ref ]

It deals with replacing an inoperable elevator servo for my Freewing/BlitzRC Works Star Trainer (orig order# 22436-121221 ). The servo cranked over to 90degrees and locked up once the ESC gave it's initializing tones. I tried the rudder servo in the elevator channel, and it responds to stick input, so I know it's not the receiver. As mentioned to Jose in BHCS, battery was fully charged, Tx turned on first, then battery was plugged in.

Jose was going to submmit a request to ship out a replacement, but that was a week ago and I haven't heard or seen any ship notification yet.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.
Good afternoon flyingfish31.

I apologize for the delays. As I can see here on your case, Representative Jose did submit the request to have the replacement be ship out to you. At this time, it is entering its final stages and should be shipping out to you shortly. I will also push to have this ship out to you tomorrow, but it is not guaranteed. I will keep you posted.

- Nancy.
Jan 24, 2013, 09:00 PM
Customer Support
Quote:
Banana Hobby is in China?
Hello goldsworthy.

We are located in Southern California.

The missing parts is currently in transit to you, which would be delivered to you shortly.

Please feel free to email me directly at bhlccsr16@bananahobby.com for a quicker response.

- Nancy
Jan 24, 2013, 09:01 PM
Customer Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchtr3a
I have been waiting for BH to get a part for one of my jets in stock for a few months. I got an email that it was in from them and went to the web site to order it. It is a very tiny electronic part (gyro)that could not weigh an ounce, and measures maybe 1" X 1" with two small servo wires about an inch long coming from it. It could easily fit inside a regular sized envelope. The part was $20.90, that I knew----Shipping was $16.33!!!! I just had an ARF 1000mmWS plane sent to me from Washington State UPS for about the same price and box and all it weighed out at 5.9 lbs.
Hopefully there was something wrong with the calculation.
Nancy or Sebastion, can either of you sort this out. Is it really over $16 to ship this tiny little part?
Hello jchtr3a.

I had responded to your email inquiry regarding the shipping cost. I do apologize for the delays.

- Nancy
Jan 24, 2013, 11:21 PM
Good evening and I've finally tracked down this site which offers a glimmer of hope to finally get this Super F22 working.

My wife purchased this as a gift for.Me for Xmas and I returned hone from being offshorearound the January 15th. I received the packaging in good condition but the aircraft ha s some damage to the induction ports and elsewhere. It looks like it had been tossed around while it was being put together. After reading the instruction and following the Binding video WORD FOR WORD, I could not get the transmitter and receiver to bind. I've checked all the wiring even made sure the throttle was not inverted and even consulted with "Jimmy" from BH CS and after a week....I still have a $600 jet sitting in the floor that doesn't even work. The ESCs do the same beeping every second or so with or without the Receiver hooked up to it. There is definitely an issue with it and I'm out of answers. Can someone please provide some assistance. The live chat is poor at best. It's been a week and I've only
gotten two emails and no headway. Order # 18270-121204. It's a 12 ch Super Raptor

Thank you so much in advance

Bryan
Jan 25, 2013, 08:06 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
"I'm sorry you feel that way."
"I'm sorry to hear that you had received the wrong item as well as..."
"Thank you for your time and I do apologize for the inconvenience."
"I do apologize for the delayed response."
"I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences."
"...and I do apologize for the inconveniences regarding get the wrong item when ordering"
"I apologize for the delays. "
"I do apologize for the delays."

Anyone else kinda pickin' up on a theme here?
Nan? While it's nice that you're responding, the name of the game (& what would be really nice) is, if we weren't having the problems that lead to your (or anyone else's) having to apologize.
Just sayin'.....
Jan 25, 2013, 08:27 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR
Hello John.
I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. I did submit the request to have those missing parts be ship out to you and an urgent request was also placed on it. According to our records, those parts were shipped via USPS with the tracking number of 9400111201080638871646. These parts should be delivered to you within 3 - 5 business days.
- Nancy
Thanks I will update here as soon as I reciee the missing items.
Jan 25, 2013, 08:47 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMelton
Good evening and I've finally tracked down this site which offers a glimmer of hope to finally get this Super F22 working.

My wife purchased this as a gift for.Me for Xmas and I returned hone from being offshore around the January 15th. I received the packaging in good condition but the aircraft ha s some damage to the induction ports and elsewhere. It looks like it had been tossed around while it was being put together. After reading the instruction and following the Binding video WORD FOR WORD, I could not get the transmitter and receiver to bind. I've checked all the wiring even made sure the throttle was not inverted and even consulted with "Jimmy" from BH CS and after a week....I still have a $600 jet sitting in the floor that doesn't even work. The ESCs do the same beeping every second or so with or without the Receiver hooked up to it. There is definitely an issue with it and I'm out of answers. Can someone please provide some assistance. The live chat is poor at best. It's been a week and I've only
gotten two emails and no headway. Order # 18270-121204. It's a 12 ch Super Raptor

Bryan
A series of damage photos posted here will help others decide where to buy!
Jan 25, 2013, 09:17 AM
I'd rather be flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHopper44
"I'm sorry you feel that way."
"I'm sorry to hear that you had received the wrong item as well as..."
"Thank you for your time and I do apologize for the inconvenience."
"I do apologize for the delayed response."
"I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences."
"...and I do apologize for the inconveniences regarding get the wrong item when ordering"
"I apologize for the delays. "
"I do apologize for the delays."

Anyone else kinda pickin' up on a theme here?
Nan? While it's nice that you're responding, the name of the game (& what would be really nice) is, if we weren't having the problems that lead to your (or anyone else's) having to apologize.
Just sayin'.....
LOL So TRUE! It would also be nice not to have to wait for a week or two for an answer!
Jan 25, 2013, 05:19 PM

Positive reaction

Dear rc lovers,

The last year I ordered 6 planes from BH and I must say all to my satisfaction, I had only one problem with a retract of my T-28 Trojan and reported this to CS of BH and within 14 days I received a replacement, living in the Netherlands. All other planes were 100% tip top.

Grtzzz
Leen
Jan 25, 2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMelton

My wife purchased this as a gift for.Me for Xmas and I returned hone from being offshorearound the January 15th. I received the packaging in good condition but the aircraft ha s some damage to the induction ports and elsewhere. It looks like it had been tossed around while it was being put together. After reading the instruction and following the Binding video WORD FOR WORD, I could not get the transmitter and receiver to bind. I've checked all the wiring even made sure the throttle was not inverted and even consulted with "Jimmy" from BH CS and after a week....I still have a $600 jet sitting in the floor that doesn't even work. The ESCs do the same beeping every second or so with or without the Receiver hooked up to it. There is definitely an issue with it and I'm out of answers. Can someone please provide some assistance. The live chat is poor at best. It's been a week and I've only

Bryan

UPDATE....

This morning I finally got the tx/ex to bind. I must say that it was very finicky with the throttle upon finally "waking up". It took about an hour to get everything responding right. It took about 3 tried of holding down the bind button and then hooking up the battery and then turning on the transmitter before it would even acknowledge telemetry. So far everything is good to go minus a hic-up from one of the servos.

BH CS tried their best to help and the only thing I would recommend is when a customer has an issue, stick with them until the problem is resolved. This 1 week of emailing back and forth is a waste of everyone's time. We could have sat on the phone for MAYBE 45 minutes and had this whole thing worked out.. Thanks again Nancy & Jimmy for the support.

Bryan
Last edited by BMelton; Jan 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Jan 25, 2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
A series of damage photos posted here will help others decide where to buy!
I respect your position goldworthy but I'm not here to bash anyone or get anyone on the "trash em" bandwagon. I would rather others formulate their own opinions and learn from the experiences of others on here and elsewhere.

Like many posts here, I had an issue with the aircraft. The fact of the matter is that Chinese stuff requires a significant amount of TLC before they fly right. I have two Blade SR HELOS and neither required much more than tuning the head lock gyro and aligning the main rotor blades. Wit h that b eing said, I bought a Honey bee King 2 and fought the wrath hell to get that fucker to even hover . Ifwe buy the Chinese stuff then we better be damn well prepared for the cheap quality. So there is no use in talkin smack about a decision we made and we know darn well what the possibility of the outcome is.

Quick Reply