Oct 15, 2011, 02:48 AM
Registered User
robineche's Avatar
great !

did someone test the 9dof version on a MWC ?

are the 2k2 cms Resistor included with the 6dof PCB ?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2011, 03:17 AM
Registered User
Why should be effectivelly test on a platform?
Isn't enough to look at the components list, see how behave for others and conclude ?
- 3200 gyros - passed - good, same as in wmp
- bma180 accel - passed - good
- hmc5883L magnetometer - does anyone use other model today ? is the de facto standard !

Also, aren't the same components as in FreeIMU, a proved design (and market succes) ?

So, it is good, no need for other confirmation.
I have five units on the way for my community, without waiting for any other confirmation, the components list was enough for me. And also the price !
Oct 15, 2011, 03:25 AM
not surprised.........
CaLviNx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
Why should be effectivelly test on a platform?
Isn't enough to look at the components list, see how behave for others and conclude ?
- 3200 gyros - passed - good, same as in wmp
- bma180 accel - passed - good
- hmc5883L magnetometer - does anyone use other model today ? is the de facto standard !

Also, aren't the same components as in FreeIMU, a proved design (and market succes) ?

So, it is good, no need for other confirmation.
I have five units on the way for my community, without waiting for any other confirmation, the components list was enough for me. And also the price !
You are correct, but you obviously based your decision to purchase the unit, on thought, combined with the use of logic, common sense & reasoning.............
Last edited by CaLviNx; Oct 15, 2011 at 09:23 AM.
Oct 15, 2011, 06:45 AM
Registered User
drotek's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robineche View Post
great !

did someone test the 9dof version on a MWC ?

are the 2k2 cms Resistor included with the 6dof PCB ?
The IMU 9DOF works perfectly. Our team have tested it!!!

And for the resistor, there is no problem. You must just tell us the value of resistors that you want before the purchase.
Oct 15, 2011, 06:50 AM
Registered User
drotek's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
Why should be effectivelly test on a platform?
Isn't enough to look at the components list, see how behave for others and conclude ?
- 3200 gyros - passed - good, same as in wmp
- bma180 accel - passed - good
- hmc5883L magnetometer - does anyone use other model today ? is the de facto standard !

Also, aren't the same components as in FreeIMU, a proved design (and market succes) ?

So, it is good, no need for other confirmation.
I have five units on the way for my community, without waiting for any other confirmation, the components list was enough for me. And also the price !
Thanks Renota for your comments.

Happy to see our breakout boards work and our customers are satisfied.
Oct 16, 2011, 06:10 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUERGEN_'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by warthox View Post
a first video...

http://vimeo.com/30570193
and what about frisbee ?

Oct 17, 2011, 05:27 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUERGEN_ View Post
and what about frisbee ?

no frisbee but some other movements

mwc quad // drotek 6dof imu (2 min 57 sec)
Oct 18, 2011, 03:39 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUERGEN_'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by warthox View Post
no frisbee but some other movements

http://vimeo.com/30699075
mal auf deutsch,
weil GOOGLE da Käse daraus macht.

aber dafür brauchst du doch sicherlich keinen BMA180?

da hast du deinen ACC doch im Kopf?

Oct 18, 2011, 08:21 AM
not surprised.........
CaLviNx's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUERGEN_ View Post
mal auf deutsch,
weil GOOGLE da Käse daraus macht.

aber dafür brauchst du doch sicherlich keinen BMA180?

da hast du deinen ACC doch im Kopf?


Quod lascivio venatus duo, nunc alia lingua, an stultus.

Ut haec legant gratulatio vestra non vides
Oct 18, 2011, 09:50 AM
Registered User
So let me get this right.

By default, if your Flight controller board can give a Vdd of 3.3v, then the pull-ups are not required on this board?

OR, if I want to use 5v on Vdd then I need to use the pullups?

cheers

ice
Oct 18, 2011, 09:55 AM
Registered User
Ciskje's Avatar
German malum, hic sunt leones
Oct 18, 2011, 09:58 AM
Registered User
Ciskje's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedfusion View Post
So let me get this right.

By default, if your Flight controller board can give a Vdd of 3.3v, then the pull-ups are not required on this board?
Output from Arduino give 5v also when you use 3.3v for imu, but I have used it without any problem at all.
Oct 22, 2011, 08:45 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUERGEN_'s Avatar

No final inspection?


No final inspection?

why when a new board 6DOF IMU
VDD - SDA 0 ohms?

Oct 22, 2011, 09:05 AM
Registered User
drotek's Avatar
Each pin is tested before to send the card. I don't understand!
You can send me the board and we will test it. I resend you a new IMU with new sensors.

JP
Oct 31, 2011, 02:37 PM
Registered User
robineche's Avatar
I have built my new quad X, with flyduino/warthox frame , and a 6 dof DROTEK.

Made the maiden 1st flights today and...WOW !!!

Congrats to Alex for the 1.8p2 version of Multiwii..... Never flown my quad like this before;

the 6dof Drotek is also marvellous.

My quad-X "warthox" clone:


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold sold witespy Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1 Oct 24, 2011 12:21 PM
Sold **Both SOLD** 2x MultiWii FC Original Nintendo sensors or ITG3200 / BMA180 Borneoben Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 7 Aug 25, 2011 08:59 AM
Alert FreeFlight IMU 6DOF - small batch being made bob4432 Multirotor Drone Talk 17 Jul 22, 2011 01:23 PM
Discussion Arduino pro mini + itg3200 +bma180 problems (all in one IMU) gasjesus Multirotor Drone Talk 0 Jun 23, 2011 01:59 AM