This thread is privately moderated by Doubledog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:21 PM
Find More Posts by Doubledog
Trader Rating: 54
To build or fly today?
Sold

OS Max SF 61 - Needs love - $30 shipped obo

Dug this out the other day and need to gather up some funds.

Here's the history: Removed several years ago from an old airframe and aparently I didn't pickle it like it should. Ran great and has some time on her. She was locked up from the castor/oil so I took the back plate off & carby and let sit with Amsoil MP to losen it up for a few days.

She now turns over fairly easily but will need a good sitting in a crock pot and some anti-freeze. (works like a champ for removing old gunk), just remove all the gaskets as the antifreeze will deteriorate anything rubber.

*note* One of the hex head screws holding the muffler is stripped at the allen head instert point. Its the one with the allen wrench inside.

I'll take $30 shipped to a US address or best offer. I don't guarantee this engine to run as its going to need a good cleaning throughout. I know if I put forth a strong effort to clean it, she would be fine (me personallly).

I'm shift work but will respond within 12 hours or less.

Jamie
Last edited by Doubledog; Sep 07, 2011 at 01:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:31 PM
Find More Posts by edge_pilot
Trader Rating: 188
From a Different Planet!
PM sent
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:38 PM
To build or fly today?
Edge, you were first but fortunately I put in there OBO and got an offer for the asking price.

EDFPILOT, you've got a message.

Sold pending funds.
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:41 PM
Find More Posts by edge_pilot
Trader Rating: 188
From a Different Planet!
should have just give you your asking price. Ol well, live and learn
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 07, 2011, 01:45 PM
To build or fly today?
Dave, I sent you a PM. Appreciate your understanding and professionalism to the hobby.