FMS North American P-51 D Mustang 1700mm (67 inches!!!) - Page 403 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 17, 2012, 10:07 PM
Registered User
flightwing1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
I feel ya man sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. May i ask what the price of spare blades are?
7.50 ea.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2012, 10:09 PM
Registered User
flightwing1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89
Looks GREAT...it would have taken me WEEKS to Even think about adding PAINT to that Beautiful CF spinner tho' does that make me a sissy????
Yes LOL ! I hesitated too but had to do it for the Red Tail look
Oct 18, 2012, 12:21 AM
Finally made a maiden flight!
alpinemike's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightwing1
Jess they are replaceable and I bought a couple extra in case. There is no other 4-1/4 spinner out there to be had so I was stuck w this alternative
Have you considered modifying the stock spinner? The blades are sweet for sure!! Definitely looks closer to scale!!
Oct 18, 2012, 01:37 AM
Should've, Would've, Could've
v8truckin's Avatar
BH finally has kits in stock FF and Redtail.

http://www.bananahobby.com/ferocious...1514-prd1.html
Oct 18, 2012, 04:22 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
BH finally has kits in stock FF and Redtail.

http://www.bananahobby.com/ferocious...1514-prd1.html
I notice this the day after I ordered mine, but for whats included in the ARF motor esc servos ect... isn't the ARF a good deal?
Oct 18, 2012, 07:57 AM
I can fix it.
nageotte's Avatar
FLIGHTWING,

Where did you get the prop?
Oct 18, 2012, 09:00 AM
Should've, Would've, Could've
v8truckin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPE
I notice this the day after I ordered mine, but for whats included in the ARF motor esc servos ect... isn't the ARF a good deal?
yup, but I meant it more for ppl who've lost a plane and already have spare electronics left over. This is the 1st plane I didn't replace all the electronics. Only thing I did was add retracts, 100a esc, and eternal bec.
Oct 18, 2012, 09:51 AM
Registered User
Flightwing I can see that you missing one screw in the prop assembly, bad thread eh, well it was the same for me, got my from Ramoser in Gemany

Anders
Last edited by vilhelmsson; Oct 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
Oct 18, 2012, 10:29 AM
Registered User
flightwing1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinemike
Have you considered modifying the stock spinner? The blades are sweet for sure!! Definitely looks closer to scale!!
Of course I did but just does not work with this kind of set up
Oct 18, 2012, 10:31 AM
Registered User
flightwing1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilhelmsson
Flightwing I can see that you missing one screw in the prop assembly, bad thread eh, well it was the same for me, got my from Ramos in Gemany

Anders
I did but I found another in my box of screws that worked
Oct 18, 2012, 10:35 AM
Registered User
flightwing1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nageotte
FLIGHTWING,

Where did you get the prop?
I bought it from here ; http://www.ramoser.de/home_e/variopr...rioprop_e.html
But there is an outlet also in the states but he ends up ordering from this place also. So I found it better to order direct and shorter time and same price.
Chad
Oct 18, 2012, 11:51 AM
"Auntie Samantha"
Sandancer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nageotte
FLIGHTWING,

Where did you get the prop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightwing1
I bought it from here ; http://www.ramoser.de/home_e/variopr...rioprop_e.html
But there is an outlet also in the states but he ends up ordering from this place also. So I found it better to order direct and shorter time and same price.
Chad
There is no longer a US distributor, but I was informed by Christian that you can order direct from Ramoser.

Hello Gary,
thank you for contacting.
Currently, we are searching a new distributor for our varioPROP in the United States.
Until we have found a new dealer, we can send directly to the States.
Usually the price for delivery is 9.97 Euros.

If there left any question, please contact again,
Christian Ramoser


Gary
Oct 18, 2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
Hi check out this one, and turn up the sound :-)
Flightwing what pitch are you running ?

P51 MUSTANG HANGER 9 BLUE NOSE FOUR BLADED VARIOPROP (6 min 55 sec)
Last edited by vilhelmsson; Oct 18, 2012 at 01:14 PM.
Oct 18, 2012, 02:04 PM
Registered User
flightwing1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilhelmsson
Hi check out this one, and turn up the sound :-)
Flightwing what pitch are you running ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ba6K_JF8e0
Yep thats what mine sounds like a cross between a kirby vacume cleaner and turbo prop wash
Oct 18, 2012, 03:29 PM
Registered User
Weed89's Avatar
The video above is useing a hacker C50 motor......
a $800.00 Motor!!! Must be nice Geesh


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold NEW FMS 57" P-51 Mustang with upgrades godofthunder77 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 11 Sep 14, 2011 03:55 PM
Sold NEW FMS 57" P-51 Mustang with upgrades godofthunder77 Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Sep 04, 2011 02:41 PM
Sold FMS/Airfield P-51 Mustang V6 - Newest Version w/ tail retract, nav lights, more: BNF Roswalt Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 9 May 25, 2011 12:08 PM
For Sale Guillows North American P-51 Mustang SupaMan Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jan 04, 2010 10:38 PM
For Sale Guillows North American P-51 Mustang SupaMan Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jan 04, 2010 10:07 PM