Oct 30, 2012, 01:10 AM
That helicopter thing is so funny!!!

And dangerous.....
Might need a bigger heli to get that heli out of the tree if there was a mishap.... LOL
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2012, 08:42 AM
Most people are stupid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89
6s1p on this bird???
Why all the ???

6s is the stock battery for this plane.
Oct 30, 2012, 12:24 PM

@ Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon
Had a few folks ask me for some pictures of the "Obsession"livery I'm currently doing...So here are a few of her temp assembled, but not done yet. Also some detailed pictures once again of the vent mod I did that "Freewing" origional came up with.

Sorry it took a while to get these up and posted.

And Yes...I'm rigging her for sound, but later

I did modify the battery bay area to allow the battery to be pushed 6 inches further forward to get better cooling and adjust the CG better, along with being preped underneith it for the Benedini 3s 1800mah lipo for the sound module.

She now has the PZV2 retracts and the New upgraded struts that I added, and has the 300KV motor that came stock
Just awesome Brandon. Looks great!
Oct 31, 2012, 01:18 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsmakeadeal
Just awesome Brandon. Looks great!
Thanks my friend, sorry it took a while to get some pictures up, but had you in mind when I was posting them.
Oct 31, 2012, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros
I think we could all use one of these Helicopter Pilot Pals!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffEYq...ture=g-all-lik
Love it that CFI sounds just like one i've had before! I really enjoyed that!
Nov 01, 2012, 02:33 AM
Here is the vent cover that I made. I am thinking that an open slot will move more air than several small holes.

Aaron
Nov 01, 2012, 02:37 AM
Another pic. Held on with magnets like Brandon's.

Aaron
Nov 01, 2012, 04:31 AM
I like it, looks good!!!....great jod Aaron
Nov 01, 2012, 08:01 AM
Should've, Would've, Could've
Ya like that look also. Nice work.
Latest blog entry: Freewing Me262
Nov 01, 2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks guys. This is how my exhaust stacks turned out.

Aaron
Nov 01, 2012, 11:15 PM
I painted it aluminum to better match the fuse.

Aaron
Nov 02, 2012, 12:04 AM
Shameless Warbirdaholic.
Nice work...
Nov 02, 2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Wallace
Thanks guys. This is how my exhaust stacks turned out.

Aaron
Those look Fantastic.
Nov 02, 2012, 02:04 AM
I have a question for you guys ruining the stock electronics.

I noticed the stock ESC has a built in bec that powers the RX from he Ch3 plug, But there is also another external BEC included soldered to the ESC.

I have the the external bec connected to my RX bat plug for now, but is this the correct way to run it? I still haven't maiden the plane maybe tomorrow. I just want to be shure of this, because every time I have used an external BEC I remove the power (red) wire from the ESC.

Thanks
Nov 02, 2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPE
I have a question for you guys ruining the stock electronics.

I noticed the stock ESC has a built in bec that powers the RX from he Ch3 plug, But there is also another external BEC included soldered to the ESC.

I have the the external bec connected to my RX bat plug for now, but is this the correct way to run it? I still haven't maiden the plane maybe tomorrow. I just want to be shure of this, because every time I have used an external BEC I remove the power (red) wire from the ESC.

Thanks
You can still pull the red wire on the internal BEC if you want and it will be fine or you can also run it as is stock and it will also be fine...I have run it both ways and both work fine.

Quick Reply