Oct 23, 2012, 06:09 AM
Most people are stupid!
Nice
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2012, 06:24 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
I have found out that you can do a lot more with this TBS mini than just controll sounds....you can also controll servos (e.g. like Sequenced geard doors, Lights, servos...etc.) I can actually controll the sequence of gear doors with sound of them opening and closeing...Wicked!!!
As well as flashing lights in the gun barrels sequenced to the machine gun sounds....even more Wicked!!!!!!

This thing is a blast!!!!
Oct 23, 2012, 07:12 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
BM - can't wait to see a Maiden Video....with your fully loaded P51 (with full sound effects sycronized to LEDs and gear doors etc)...sweet.
Oct 23, 2012, 08:28 AM
Name brands compare me...Why?
Love those "recessed grills". They definately won't be seen at 50 mph. I replaced the cloth grill with metal screens liberated from desktop speakers. Not as nice as yours...can't wait for the videos!
Oct 23, 2012, 08:47 AM
BrandX.. you have the two smaller speakers also? In the sides?
I would think that just one 4" would do, with the twin 2"s ...or even without. But a bit of "sidewards" sound can't hurt.
Oct 23, 2012, 09:31 AM
Name brands compare me...Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterVRC
BrandX.. you have the two smaller speakers also? In the sides?
I would think that just one 4" would do, with the twin 2"s ...or even without. But a bit of "sidewards" sound can't hurt.
I installed the MrRcSound sound system and have 2 - 1.25" speakers embeded in the nose for "sidewards" sound.
Oct 23, 2012, 12:54 PM
I cant wait for the day MrRcSound sound system prices are lower would love to own his parkflyer sized 1...also too bad you cant download and load different sounds...stuck with the pre loaded 1's you buy....Drooling for your video Both of you!!
Oct 23, 2012, 01:15 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89
I cant wait for the day MrRcSound sound system prices are lower would love to own his parkflyer sized 1...also too bad you cant download and load different sounds...stuck with the pre loaded 1's you buy....Drooling for your video Both of you!!
they are priced low compared to others and are pretty much plug n play, don't think he can go much lower. The bendini takes some work, but both are nice. He has sales every once in awhile so sub to his thread.
Latest blog entry: Freewing Me262
Oct 23, 2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
BM - can't wait to see a Maiden Video....with your fully loaded P51 (with full sound effects sycronized to LEDs and gear doors etc)...sweet.
Well even though I have found out it can do all those things...does not mean I'm includeing them on mine.

I've just been studying it and playing arround with what it can do.
Oct 23, 2012, 11:04 PM
BM,

My new Lt. fits in his new cockpit perfectly and really stands out, all I can say is Wow! Gotta finish up the wood floors and weathering of the canopy. Just got done doing the wiring details and lil details so I should be posting pics soon. Wife's b'day tmrw so no RC tinkering tmrw (I promised), but plan on getting him up Saturday or Sunday...heck prolly both days.
Oct 23, 2012, 11:28 PM
Dont forget what I said about not useing the seat.
Oct 23, 2012, 11:43 PM
Ya I didn't. Gotta figure out how im gonna screw him in so he doesn't wiggle loose.
Oct 23, 2012, 11:52 PM
Mine is screwed in from the bottom of the foam hatch up to the wood plate. I glued in his seat. Its the same on yours
Oct 24, 2012, 12:00 AM
I'm just worried about the wood ply wearing over time where the screw is mounted into it. So was thinking bout adding a Blind Nut or 2 to the ply to prevent it.
Oct 24, 2012, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
I'm just worried about the wood ply wearing over time where the screw is mounted into it. So was thinking bout adding a Blind Nut or 2 to the ply to prevent it.
Just saturate the the screw hole with thin CA...that's what I do...it helps reinforce the threads in the wood

Quick Reply