Awesome job! That's one of a kind!
Latest blog entry: Freewing Me262
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2012, 11:05 AM

Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dambit
Hi Guys,

Just posting a pic of my repainted RAAF Mustang.

The graphics I got from Callie are AMAZING!!!! So pleased.

Cheers,

Steve
She is a stunner - Great Livery..Beautiful
Jul 21, 2012, 11:12 AM
Should've, Would've, Could've
Maiden flight of my rebuilt FF P51 with Lt. Margarita at the helms was a great success! She lifted off just the way she did on any other day except that fateful morning she was high jacked by an axis pilot whom just got out of interrogations. Seems from looking a pictures and my control surfaces that prior to lift off on crash n burn day my elevators were indeed at a 35% up instead of the neutral position. This caused premature liftoff and induced a flip that caused her to nose into the ground.

Any how seems to fly fine now and thanks a mill again BM for that beautiful pilot! He fit great, flew great, and didn't even make her nose heavy. Got 2 flights in today and went home with my dignity, but shook the while dang time.
Jul 21, 2012, 01:50 PM
You guys continue to amaze me with your detailing skills! Beautiful work.

Brandon, I will get an Aces of Iron pilot and forward him to you. That is an offer that I cannot resist! Which specific pilot do you recommend and who is a good source for them?

Thank you,

Aaron
Jul 21, 2012, 02:08 PM
Shameless Warbirdaholic.
Brandon's pilots are awesome! Take it from me...I can't wait to get mine in a bird soon!
Jul 21, 2012, 02:24 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Wallace
You guys continue to amaze me with your detailing skills! Beautiful work.

Brandon, I will get an Aces of Iron pilot and forward him to you. That is an offer that I cannot resist! Which specific pilot do you recommend and who is a good source for them?

Thank you,

Aaron
I did them on the 1/7th scale Aces of Iron WW2 Pilot bust offered at:
http://www.acesofiron.com/7th_scale.htm

But I can do any of the others as well if you choose a different one, but I would recomend staying with the 1/7 scale size if it's for the 1..7 mm FMS war birds. I have a spare cockpit set up here I use to fit them into so that will they will be a good fit
Jul 21, 2012, 02:35 PM
Also just got done ordering the parts for the BM bazooka tubes, now that my flight was a success. hopefully ny next wknd they'll be done.
Jul 21, 2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
Also just got done ordering the parts for the BM bazooka tubes, now that my flight was a success. hopefully ny next wknd they'll be done.
LOL."BM Bazooka Tubes" now that has a ring to it .... LOL almost sounds like Bubble gum
Jul 21, 2012, 03:13 PM
Lol! I'm sure they'll put a water tattoo in the pkg.
Jul 21, 2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
Lol! I'm sure they'll put a water tattoo in the pkg.
LOL...I love it.....Got a Nice ring to it. Kind of like "V8 Prop Mod"
Jul 21, 2012, 04:59 PM
After crashing my Frankie due to a faulty battery, I decided to use the repair break to repaint the plane in a Reno racer scheme, since I´m a big fan of racing mustangs. Here are some pics I took today.
Jul 21, 2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicocker
After crashing my Frankie due to a faulty battery, I decided to use the repair break to repaint the plane in a Reno racer scheme, since I´m a big fan of racing mustangs. Here are some pics I took today.
WOW!!! that looks Sweeeeeeet!!!! Great jod!! I'm impressed
Jul 21, 2012, 06:29 PM
Shameless Warbirdaholic.
SO bad@ss!!!
Jul 21, 2012, 07:47 PM
Tally Ho!
Massive !!!

Great work !

KM
Jul 21, 2012, 09:35 PM
Ok. I just finished testing the Larger Replacement PZ retracts in My New "Ina the Macon Bell" Red Tails Mustang today....They work great at 6V and no problems. They are Very solid and I prefer them to the older stock retracts. The mod to put them in is the exact same as what was needed in order to install the 60-120 E-Flites except for the need of the relief hole made for the zip tie, the bolt pattern is a drop in replacement to the stock setup. I believe these are going to be just as great as the E-Flite retracts many of us have done in the past.

These get my recomendation and 5 star approval. I think these should be made to be the Standard retracts included with the 1.7mm P-51 Mustang and the P-47 Thunder Bolt.
Last edited by brandonmoon; Jul 22, 2012 at 01:52 AM. Reason: spelling & grammar

Quick Reply