This thread is privately moderated by binaryclock, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 05, 2011, 10:06 PM
I hate winter!
Thread OP
Discussion

Been Playing Wings of Prey

I've been playing this awesome WWII simulator/game called Wings of Prey. It's for PC and available on Steam. You simply just can't get any better these days - this game is to die for.

Check out this real game play mission replay I just finished. In the game I play in the cockpit at all times, but during replays I show the best angles to capture all the action for you guys.

It's so real when played in simulator mode, that you even have to trim your plane out or it'll handle like crap.

Put it in 720p and full screen for the full effect if your connection can handle it.

Wings of Prey Gameplay HD - IL-2s vs 109s (8 min 17 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply